Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 I just came across this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisterGutsy



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-22
Age : 18
Location : Brasil

Character sheet
Name: MisterGutsy
Faction: RobCo Industries
Level: 35

PostSubject: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:34 pm

Soo after dealing with the powder gangers for goodsprings this happened.

https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/57/72/35/sem_ty10.jpg

Im amazed by the fact Cheyenne had 2 heads and she could hide one of them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingofthefrenchquarter



Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-10-27

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:43 pm

woah... that's nightmare fuel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Constable Canada



Posts : 486
Join date : 2015-03-05
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in Canada

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Well then, I've never seen that before. If she lost her head twice, I think it's safe to say that she's done for.

_________________
Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector



Posts : 385
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 24
Location : England

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:52 pm

Don't lose your head over it!

...I'll see myself out

_________________
"You too have known loss, and that loss torments you still.

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KSI Carbon Core



Posts : 462
Join date : 2014-03-29
Age : 18
Location : Chasing My Daisy

Character sheet
Name: KevStaysWavy
Faction: NCR Contractor
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Huh, I'm sure this has something to do with the radiation and all that toxic waste. I don't think I've ever seen a glitch like this lol two heads.

_________________
Listen to this song
Imma sucker for    gyals with dimples and braces
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mahockey.org
BITBUT



Posts : 507
Join date : 2015-12-22
Age : 25
Location : High Hrothgar

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:28 pm

Did you slay the beast my good man? If so bring the heads to the tops casino so you would get a dank ass apartment.

_________________
Oi boi check my flickr out
https://www.flickr.com/gp/141612634@N06/BoKg28
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Lionheart



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2015-09-24
Age : 24
Location : Antwerp

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Eh it could be worse

Spoiler:
 

Guess the powder gangers literally blew it's mind so hard it created two heads. 
Never had that happen, cause I never had Chyenne die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterGutsy



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-22
Age : 18
Location : Brasil

Character sheet
Name: MisterGutsy
Faction: RobCo Industries
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 am

@KSI Carbon Core wrote:
Huh, I'm sure this has something to do with the radiation and all that toxic waste. I don't think I've ever seen a glitch like this lol two heads.

Or maybe dog meat had a crush with one of them brahmins, and that was born...
Ohhhh god the more you know...

@William Lionheart wrote:
Guess the powder gangers literally blew it's mind so hard it created two heads.
Never had that happen, cause I never had Chyenne die.

First time here too and i didnt even noticed until i gone to chet to sell stuff

@BITBUT wrote:
Did you slay the beast my good man? If so bring the heads to the tops casino so you would get a dank ass apartment.

Nah man it was the powder gangers of maybe a goodspring settler with a dynamite well never know...
Great ideia i think i will give benny a heart atack just for the luls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chromesthesia



Posts : 69
Join date : 2015-05-23
Age : 18
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:34 am

@MisterGutsy wrote:
@KSI Carbon Core wrote:
Huh, I'm sure this has something to do with the radiation and all that toxic waste. I don't think I've ever seen a glitch like this lol two heads.

Or maybe dog meat had a crush with one of them brahmins, and that was born...
Ohhhh god the more you know...

@William Lionheart wrote:
Guess the powder gangers literally blew it's mind so hard it created two heads.
Never had that happen, cause I never had Chyenne die.

First time here too and i didnt even noticed until i gone to chet to sell stuff

@BITBUT wrote:
Did you slay the beast my good man? If so bring the heads to the tops casino so you would get a dank ass apartment.

Nah man it was the powder gangers of maybe a goodspring settler with a dynamite well never know...
Great ideia i think i will give benny a heart atack just for the luls.

Am no scientist or animal specialist but it would be quite difficult for a dog to procreate with a brahmin.

The size difference is quiet mad.

Then again my little dog is a border collie crossed with a jack russel so it makes you wonder.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterGutsy



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-22
Age : 18
Location : Brasil

Character sheet
Name: MisterGutsy
Faction: RobCo Industries
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:50 am

@Chromesthesia wrote:
Then again my little dog is a border collie crossed with a jack russel so it makes you wonder.

Haha, i bet his sons where quite cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schmity1982



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-08
Age : 16
Location : Canada

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:48 pm

Uh oh LOL...Well two heads are better then one...Well when they aren't decapitated that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
paradoxwing



Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-10-28
Age : 23
Location : delaware,usa

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:30 pm

bwhaha thats wild, how did you manage to get that to happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RafftheSweetling



Posts : 234
Join date : 2016-10-08
Age : 40
Location : Australia

Character sheet
Name: Invisible Hands
Faction: Emerald Enclave
Level: Lvl 7 - Ranger

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Cerberus - The Hound of Hades. The rarest of the rare, and the scariest of the scares. Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karolbr95



Posts : 626
Join date : 2016-02-08
Age : 21
Location : Gdansk, Poland

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Nice, despite the fact that fallout new vegas an old game you have to agree with the fact that this game is still able to surprise us with new ... bugs ...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexmercer984



Posts : 110
Join date : 2015-03-24
Age : 18
Location : The Deadly Realm Known as My Backside

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:01 pm

hmmm So they Cut a Alien Inspired quest eh ?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterGutsy



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-11-22
Age : 18
Location : Brasil

Character sheet
Name: MisterGutsy
Faction: RobCo Industries
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 am

@paradoxwing wrote:
bwhaha thats wild, how did you manage to get that to happen

I don't have a single clue it just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I just came across this...   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 

I just came across this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-