Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

What end they chose and why? in GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alfa1107

PostSubject: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:45 am

What end they chose and why? let us know wath end did you chose and why

I would appreciate if you leave me positive vote  or feedback
the two positive

i love the comunity bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:54 am

This is probably the most common ending,its the death wish ending or atleast thats what I think its called.I pretty much liked both Michael and Trevor they both have very interesting background and personality.

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:57 am

very nice thanks for the comment

may the force be whith you and a Big-Hug

i love the comunity bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John_570

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:17 am

I chose the same, chose to keep all 3 alive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel470

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:13 pm

I chose Deathwish, too.

Realistically, Ending B wouldn't make any sense. After everything he went through with Michael, Franklin would never turn on him. As for Ending A, even though Trevor's a crazy psychopath, he was still an interesting character.

Plus, with Ending C, I could continue playing with all three characters.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FalloutAddiction117

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:38 am

I became connected to the trio and couldn't stand the thought of killing anyone (those videos on YouTube also hindered my decisions, brutal...).

It just seemed so fitting that this new established crew banded together to take on the entire LS themselves.

Corvo

Character sheet
Name: Corvo
Faction:
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:49 am

I chose deathwish, but realistically all 3 endings would make sense.

Franklin turning on Michael seems good narratively, with the trainee becoming the master.

Franklin turning on Trevor seems like a necessary sacrifice with Trevor being crazy and all.

Franklin doing deathwish will bring a good close to the story where the bad guys are all defeated and the tale comes to an end. "Honor among Thieves" as the saying goes.

Character sheet
Name: Walker of the Wastes
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:35 pm

I chose deathwish because of many reasons. One, I could continue playing all 3 characters, Two, I could kill every single bad guy including that a**hole of an FIB agent in probably the most satisfying way of you reap what you sow especially since I was getting San Andreas vibes from this as well, and Three, I considered this the good ending. But as Corvo states, the game easily could've been canon with ALL three endings. Trevor was crazy and was therefore a loose end and a loose screw so it would make sense to kill him, and then everything Corvo previously stated about Franklin killing Michael fits into the narrative really makes perfect sense. Yes, all endings are perfect, however I like to keep mostly everybody alive, even if that means I have to take on like 300 guys just to get the good ending. From Triads, to Vagos, to SWAT and LSPD, to FIB and then finally killing that other a**hole FIB agent and then that a**hole billionare is just SO satisfying. Anyways, sorry for the long rant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJHughes

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Work In Progress

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:01 am

The death wish ending really is a no brainer and the only "right" choice
And the main problem is that all 3 characters survive, I picked option c somewhat expecting Franklin to die, and with a name like death wish who could blame me, I almost exclusively played michael at the time, since I loved his bullet time ability the most and trevor was just... well trevor, I thought killing Devon and destroying the FIB would be well worth the cost of a character I very rarely played and to be completely honest, it really was one of the best and most satisfying missions in the game plus I still got to keep all 3 characters, so it was a win win.

I think it sucks that 2 of the 3 endings left you permanantly missing a character and I feel somewhat bad for anyone who may not have been aware of that prior to choosing either of those endings,
after all they unintentionally forfit their ability to 100% complete the games achievements and trophy's (I do believe only Franklins strangers and freaks count towards 100% game completion though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:13 pm

Like many of the other's here, I chose the Death Wish ending. It wasn't a hard decision to make, even when I was 13 when I played the game. I loved the characters and I didn't want to see them die. A shame we might never get a continuing story of Franklin, Michael and Trevor, can't sell shark cards with singleplayer expansions.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What end they chose and why? in GTA V   

Back to top Go down

What end they chose and why? in GTA V

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1