Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money Call NPCs wolfenstein Ryse Gear boomers hunk ghoul daryl Mask vault dead upgrades space riot boom Superpele machine Reforged commonwealth khan body mandalorian FCOM marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout New Reno Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout New Reno Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout New Reno Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout New Reno Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout New Reno Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout New Reno Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout New Reno Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout New Reno Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout New Reno Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout New Reno Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout New Reno

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ironhide11183

Ironhide11183

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptySat Apr 09, 2016 10:48 pm

I dont know about everyone else, but for me fallout 4 was a massive letdown. I feel an even bigger pride for nv since fallout 4's release. But as we come closer to a possible spinoff of fallout. I was maybe thinking of a possible fallout New Reno. With the everlasting amount of crime, prostitution, murder, gangs. It would be a nice joyride and a pick me up from the let down of fallout 4. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
The Pilgrim

The Pilgrim

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:19 am

I suppose it's not off the table. However, I feel like if there was to be another Obsidian-esque spinoff, it would be exploring new territory whilst remaining in the relative West, rather than treading old ground.
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 am

The Pilgrim wrote:
I suppose it's not off the table. However, I feel like if there was to be another Obsidian-esque spinoff, it would be exploring new territory whilst remaining in the relative West, rather than treading old ground.
This, since Bethesda/Obsidian don't really want to go back to old places because of player choices affecting that place and for example in this town I choose to side with a faction and they won,but the new game states that the opposite faction won.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 am

Not gonna lie, I would actually like to see this. I hadn't really thought about New Reno until I played the New Vegas Bounties and The Inheritance mods. Both mention New Reno alot and honestly I think there is alot of interesting things that could come out of it. However that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mixtape69

mixtape69

Character sheet
Name: Wewus Laddus
Faction: New Vegas Strip
Level: 420

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:35 am

It would be interesting to see New Reno in a newer fallout game, but I don't think it should be in the next fallout, mentions are great in future titles, but as said before, player choices effected what happens in New Reno. Plus if a New Reno set game did come out, it would feel way too much like New Vegas since it involves a lot of the things mentioned already, Prostitution, gambling, murder, gangs, etc, they where in New Vegas.

I'd still love to see Chicago in a Fallout game, it's been a recurring element for years of what the Chicago wasteland is like, especially since it's unclear who's in charge, it's either the Brotherhood or the Enclave calling the shots there.

dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:49 am

Well, it would be interesting, especially since vanilla FNV and several quest mods mentions it's existence, but because of how the player's choice effects the outcome of sveral places near New Vegas, it would be pretty iffy. Also, from what I heard, Obsidian said if there was ever to be another collab between them and Bethesda, they would be very interested in doing a Fallout taking place in New Orleans.

Stahlmann-03

Stahlmann-03

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 4:25 pm

The concept of the New Reno is definitely better than the other Fallout game concepts, by the reason that it takes more serious approach, however if anybody will ever consider himself trying to implement the concept of the New Reno in one the existing Fallout game, I am pretty sure that in the end there will be a completely new game.It will definitely be worth seeing, though, but the wise thing to do right now is probably just to wait, until someone with decent amount of skills wil start to develop this concept.
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:26 pm

Speaking of New Reno, I think the mod "Tales of New Reno 2" for New Vegas was definitely a mod worth playing. It's a rather lore-friendly representation of New Reno in a new worldspace.

It's a voiced quest mod with a whole new city to explore, it's got some faults but I definitely recommend it. There's even plenty of side quests in the city to be found, some of which depend on the main quest. I think it was one of the most notable quest mods to come out in a while.

I've played NV mods for about 4 years, and I think this is definitely an underrated mod.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Evmeister

Evmeister

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 am

Beth has already mesed with the lore enough and I think New Reno should be left alone by them. In fact I don't think they should touch another Fallout game, at least not in the writing and plot department. Last thing I want is them saying Fallout 2 isn't canon because maintaining continuity is too much work for them. I'm not happy how they rendered Fallout Tactics mostly non canon, doing away with the fact that the mid west brotherhood had super mutants, deathclaws, tribals, and robots in their ranks. If that's not a badass brotherhood version then I don't know what is.

Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Well I know you all probably heard about this, but Obsidian is thinking about New Orleans for the next title if they make one. New Reno sounds cool, but vegas has a special place in my heart...it might because I live there TongueTril

Tr3ach3ry

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:20 pm

I dont care where is placed so long as it gets good optimisation and all the weapons form the previous titles i mean Fallouts .
Thing is that only thy You As and Ay had the ....pipboys thingys so i dunno how it would work if it was on another continent .I would like to see a fallout in Soviet Russia or God Save the Queen Land.
Fight against Gopnik Ghouls or Ghouls in kilts .
China would not be a bad idea .
If they make New Reno they should put New Vegas in it so we can see what happent to it .
But thats just my imagination running .
Back to top Go down
ShadyShade

ShadyShade

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 5:42 pm

I hate to say it but obsidian is in no position to make another fallout game. They lost talent to other companies and had to lay off a bunch of their staff after Microsoft cancelled obsidians xbox one exclusive. They were already a small company to begin with and now it is very unlikely that a game the scope of fallout can be made by them.

Fallout New Reno 00008812
Back to top Go down
kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 1:44 am

As long as it has a true choose your own story kind of thing. Fallout 4's main quest is lame.
Plus the entire forced to join a side is lame as well.

Evmeister

Evmeister

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 pm

@Crash244 Do you have a link showing them talking about that? I never thought of New Orleans but that would be a great location! I stayed in Baton Rouge one night on the way to Florida and really loved the scenery. Wasn't a fan of the humidity though closed eyes smile

Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 11:50 pm

@"Evmeister" I believe someone tweeted to obsidian if they were interested in fallout new orleans and obsidian replied they would like to get another chance to make a fallout game. Sorry I heard it from someone else so I did the research and the way my friend described it was that they full on said they would think about new orleans.

New Orleans is definitely a place of interest with dangerous mutated creatures and lively folks. Baton Rouge is just a great place, I love the sense of community over there. Yeah I lived in South Korea for a bit and phew I learned why I hate the humidity in any place.

Fallout New Reno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout New Reno   Fallout New Reno Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout New Reno

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1