Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alixen

Alixen

Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Galaxies had an amazing impact on my intro to online gaming, and TOR has never quite lived up to it as an alternative. Hm, this is actually a tough question, because i've had a lot of fun with many SW games. I suppose I'll have to be boring and go with KOTOR and a second choice, at least for story. The Jedi Knight series has my heart though.

It almost hurts that we are unlikely to get anything resembling a decent Star Wars game for some time.
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:02 pm

The KOTOR series is my favorite above all others. It has a great story and characters. And being able to basically make myself in the SW universe is amazing. I really hope that some day we'll get another star wars rpg that's at least almost as good as kotor.

My Mods (All Public):

Back to top Go down
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:21 pm

What did you think of TOR once the initial enthusiasm wore off, Sentinel? I love the concept, but could never complete the storylines. I just couldn't stay interested personally.
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:30 pm

I'm 100% with you @igniter55.
I have so many amazing memories of playing battlefront 2 when I was a younger. I recall running down to my friends house straight after school to have several hour long star wars gaming sessions almost daily.

Now I think of it, It was probably the most advanced game I had played at the time. I was hooked. We would use a projector on a 5x5m wall thinking "Wow, surely games can't get any better than this!" and here we are... Pretty mind blowing to say the least.

You know what, I think I might just pick up a copy tomorrow. Oh man, the nostalgia.

Thanks for the reminder, I hadn't thought about Battlefront in years.

Back to top Go down
LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 4:06 am

It's a 3 way tie for me, Star Wars Empire at War because it's the only real Star Wars RTS and all the mods plus the battles were fun , Battlefront 2 everyone loves this amazing game and with mods is even better, and Knights Of The Old Republic because of the story

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4