Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse mandalorian marvel Armor vault FCOM Superpele hunk NPCs body dead Call machine commonwealth Reforged money daryl riot Overhaul ghoul Gear boom wolfenstein Mask khan boomers
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AloneRangerVeteran

AloneRangerVeteran

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:21 pm

Jedi Academy,because it have best lightsaber battles,cool multiplayer,and mods for the star wars original and prequel trilogy characters made me play this game longer.
Back to top Go down
BaBuBuB

BaBuBuB

Character sheet
Name: Elis
Faction: NCR
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Star Wars: Battlefront 2. Played it a lot on PS2 and bought it for my PC a while back and still love blasting rebel scum. Smile Machine Gunner

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:13 pm

The Force Unleashed I and II.

Played the first one on PSP and the second one on PS3 and II is my favorite of the whole series.

nichoice

Character sheet
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 8:07 am

Ok, I had to scroll way to far down to see someone mention SW:Knights of the Old Republic.

Yes combat in Force Unleashed was fun cause you were OP and it was a great hack n slash, still remember having fun times with Jedi Academy throwing people off ledges, Battlefront doesn't matter if its Star Wars or not always had its place as an FPS.

But when it comes to story, characters, nothing compares to Kotor. O that moment when he took the mask off ermahgerd!
Back to top Go down
Drutar

Drutar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:42 am

That's easy, KotOR II. I liked the first one too, but the second one has way more awesome characters in my opinion. Especially Kreia, she's the best video game character I've ever seen. I played through that game like 5 times, but Kreia's intentions are still not fully clear to me.

When it comes to action, the Jedi Knight series, and The Force Unleashed.
Battlefront II is also a lot of fun, much better than the current remake.
Republic Commando was great too, I'm still waiting for a sequel.

MonAsaX

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 am

My favorite Star Wars games has too be Battlefront 2. Don't think they will ever come to being that good again especially after what we saw with Battlefront 3.

cody61

cody61

Character sheet
Name: Cody
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 8:42 am

Hands down mine was Star Wars Galaxies, it was actually my first mmorpg and my first star wars game.

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:26 am

The first Battlefront game still remains as my all time favourite. The ability to hop onto an LAAT gunship and roam around Geonosis with my buddies led to some awesome gameplay.

KOTOR would be a close second just because of the duration and amount of content that the game offers.

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Star Wars Galaxies
KOTOR
KOTOR 2

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Star Wars Battlefront II,I played the hell out of it on PS2 and now have it on Steam and still play it alot,Im not a big fan of the new one just because it didn't have the Clone Wars and im not really into the new Star Wars they have released so i most likely wont buy the next one either. Everyone has a preference.

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:47 am

This is like asking me which of my children I love most...I actually don't have kids but you get the point. I honestly can't choose.

Star Wars games of the past were very diverse and had at least one or more games any fan of a particular video game genre could jump into. If you liked games that focused more on shooters, there was Battlefront. If you liked shooters like Halo surrounding interesting fleshed out characters you had Republic Commando. If you were more analytical and liked strategy games you had Empire at War or the Galactic Battlegrounds Saga. If you enjoyed RPGs with intriguing stories and characters you had KOTOR. MMO's more your speed? Galaxies and SWTOR would be there.

If you wanted to even just chuck around stuff with the force and be an all around badass. you could also play The Force Unleashed. I wish I could add 1313 to this list, it would have been a joyride of bounty hunting debauchery. Rated M mind you, the first Star Wars game rated M. Too bad LucasArts was closed down.

Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
Heracles

Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:18 am

Knights of the Old Republic. There are so many great Star Wars games that offer very different ways to experience the galaxy but at the top of my list has to be KotOR. Jedi Knight series, SWG, and Battlefront are all epic and some of my favorites but KotOR is one of the best rpgs of all time.

The story, characters, voice acting and that sexy as hell 2003 soundtrack are second to none. Seriously, that soundtrack is LEGENDARY.
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:13 am

Empire at War: Forces of Corruption with and without the Republic at War mod. I switch between the two constantly whenever I felt like playing either faction. Ever since the Clone Wars series started, I have been playing as the Republic and CIS for who knows how long before Rogue One came out which made me fall back to the original copy.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DarkPharoah

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 4:46 pm

@DarkPopulous And i mean if they took what made battlefront 2 so amazing and just made it better graphics,More story and maybe added the new stuff it would be an epic game because it has everything in it that people love. Some people hate the clones and prequels and some hate the new stuff which is fine everybody has their opinions and favourites which makes them independent but they at least could have made both for the fans...

But noooo.There is so much you can do with the clone wars like follow each legion,Corp and battalion and their story and the the death and the real war, feel unlike with the new stuff it doesn't have the feel. DICE has a good engine and the clones would look epic with the battles and war along with the space battles. Plus if they had the option to customize your clone trooper and make them unique like a lot of clones are. It would be amazing as fuck id pay money like everything for that game. And a lot of the older Star Wars games are better because it offers more than just a good engine to play on and better graphics..But sadly the new one wont have it and we may never get it unless they are like "Why not these fans deserve it" But that's asking for a miracle.

And i've been watching a lot of games that have Star Wars mods and Star Wars games and they look more fun then the new Battlefront.

MUahs

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:56 pm

I always liked Battlefront 2 ,because there are so many heroes and characters its beautiful LightSaberBattle
Back to top Go down
Aidan_r_m

Aidan_r_m

Character sheet
Name: EddieMcPickle
Faction: Don'tTazeMeBro
Level: 666

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 10:00 pm

My favorite has to be Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack, It's not only my favorite Star Wars game but also my favorite RTS game, just the eye candy with the huge ass battles really brings out the games strong points.

SmokeyPeanutRic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 am

Even though I love KOTOR, my favorite SW game is Battlefront 2. I played it soooooo much on the PS2.

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:20 am

Stars Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2. They are literally something else and they have a special place in my heart.

Last edited by Nukacide on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 5:45 am

Knights of The Old Republic II. Though the first definitely has it beat in twists and characters, the second better deals with the relationships you make with the characters. Aside from KoTOR II, The Forced Unleashed & Jedi Academy are my favorites.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite star wars game?   Favorite star wars game? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next