Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask ghoul khan daryl vault boom Superpele boomers mandalorian Reforged riot dead money Gear upgrades body FCOM commonwealth machine marvel space wolfenstein Ryse hunk Call NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Filling time before the DLC Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Filling time before the DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zirr0m

zirr0m

Filling time before the DLC Empty
PostSubject: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:32 am

So we've got some time before the DLC starts rolling out. I want to avoid playing fallout so it feels more fresh when I get back to it when the first DLC comes out. So my question is how are you guys filling the time? What are you playing? What are you modding? How do you suggest we satiate our boredom as we twiddle our thumbs and wait for new Fallout content?
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:45 am

zirr0m wrote:
So we've got some time before the DLC starts rolling out. I want to avoid playing fallout so it feels more fresh when I get back to it when the first DLC comes out. So my question is how are you guys filling the time? What are you playing? What are you modding? How do you suggest we satiate our boredom as we twiddle our thumbs and wait for new Fallout content?
It's funny, because I'm filling my time finding badassery in the Wasteland itself.... getting some good shots of my character standing around while the world explodes around him, and various dinner settings. After all, what is the Wasteland if not for fine dining?

You can see an example here. :3

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 5:51 pm

I was lucky to get the Witcher 3 and Rainbow 6: Siege during the lunar year sales. I think most people find something else to play during this gap.
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:09 am

I'd say play some other long term RPG games such as mount and blade if your into that stuff, that game took 500 hours out of my life.
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:34 am

Currently I have been reverting back to playing RTS games such as Wargame: Air Land Battle as well as Act of Aggression. Aside from that, I haven't been gaming as much since I'm trying to wrap up my online classes in order to get back to working full-time. Either way I have been occupied enough to not play Fallout 4 in the meantime.

asiantastic

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 4:37 am

personally im playing fallout new vegas because my computer used to be good, but now it's shit. if you're looking for recommendations, a game i always like to recommend is mount and blade: warband

http://funnyproelites.com/
romanfall47

romanfall47

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 10:36 am

well i'm still playing fo4 after 415 hours I still find new stuff there that I never saw before I mean you walk in the same place like million of times and only on million and one you find something that you didn't saw before

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:05 pm

I've been switching off between playing Dying Light and Halo on my Xbox and Playing on my second character in Fallout 4 without fast travelling. If you haven't done it yet, i highly recommend it, it lets you find a lot of interesting things. Otherwise, I've been taking screenshots and trying to get better at them Smile

thebandmike

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:10 am

Im so stoked. Ever since the Mechanist was mentioned I have been basically foaming at the mouth. Canterbury Commons was my favorite Fallout city/experience; I've always been into the wackier aspects of Fallout. Im really excited to see what they do with the character in the new game.

Im not really picky about however they decide to re-introduce him. Just cool to see them use the concept I loved again in some way. I really hope they re-introduce the Antagonist some way as unlikely as it may be! So stoked. Wonder when they will drop the release though.

Kinda worried that seeing as it's already mid march almost that they might push it back a little but hopefully notttt!

ElderFreak

ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:15 am

The dlc looks awesome, but I hate what they did with the season pass. 30 to 50 dollars!? I didn't bother buying it because I thought it would stay the same price, but not anymore. So I sit here thinking when I'm going to get the season pass (waiting for my paycheck) and if the dlc will actually be good. The only one I'm really interested in is the robot one, so I have high hopes!

TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:38 am

Honestly, I've been replaying through Fallout 3 again (modded of course), and honestly it's alot of fun. Especially with the Hero race I found. Oh! And I, myself, have actually learned how to port mods to Fallout 3 from New Vegas and vise versa. I've been doing a bunch of private ports and just running around through the capital wasteland. I also made a small mod for Fallout 3 which I uploaded to the nexus. (I got the original author's permission of course.)

Now, if you are looking for a game other than a Fallout one I suggest playing through Oblivion. I replayed through Oblivion a month ago and it's fantastic! My personal favorite Elder Scrolls game.
Back to top Go down
The killer_rifle18

The killer_rifle18

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 1:56 pm

I've taken to replaying Skyrim with some new mods. Needless to say that's gonna take up alot of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filling time before the DLC   Filling time before the DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Filling time before the DLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1