Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth Ryse dead Reforged boomers riot daryl Gear money Superpele hunk upgrades FCOM body NPCs Mask vault boom khan Call space wolfenstein machine mandalorian ghoul marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Back with some good news!

Promoted:
@hardcomma - 4 YES
@VenomStingerGaming - 4 YES

@oDarkghosto - 5 YES [Veteran]

Congratulations to all!
Be an active, positive element of what makes this community great!
Congratulations! cheers Banana Dance Dancey

Also, to our departed (as in - she recently announced she'll focus more on real life stuff)
@Tesvixen - 7 YES [Purple hearts] - an honorary title for her service as the lock queen queen
(and an excellent moderator, modder and friend)

Back to top Go down
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Very well deserved promotions! Welcome to the green club, everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Congrats to @hardcomma , @VenomStingerGaming , @oDarkghosto for the promotions. Enjoy the new perks everyone ! Welcome to the Colonials! Congratulations! cheers

And also, All Hail @Tesvixen for all the dedication and contribution to the community, We salute you oh mighty Queen of the forums!! NotWorthy NotWorthy NotWorthy NotWorthy

William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:38 pm

Congratulations on all the new promoted members.

All Hail @Tesvixen, we be down and surrender unto thee! NotWorthy
Back to top Go down
dusildorf

dusildorf

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:46 pm

I congratulate veteran, and I greet new colonists wish you the pleasant game, Smile
Back to top Go down
oDarkghosto

oDarkghosto

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Oh nice, thanks @DVAted and people who voted yes \o3o/.
Appreciate it immensely.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Comrade-Norsch

Comrade-Norsch

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:38 pm

Congratulations guys! We're happy to have you ever more part of the community! It's awesome seeing the people get well acquainted here, I remember being in the community back when It was Fo3Underground, even then the community was epic and encouraging, so kudos to those who wish to stay and thrive here!

Last edited by Comrade-Norsch on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oDarkghosto

oDarkghosto

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:43 pm

@VeteranAlpha96 Not only was I a member, I was also a Staff member for awhile. Anywho, thanks.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Enjoy the mods people and welcome back dark Thumbs Up

See you guys around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Congrats to @HardComma and @VenomStingerGaming and a big welcome back to @oDarkghosto!
Dancey

oDarkghosto

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 1:10 am

@lukaboot I wont for awhile TongueTril but I will eventually.

@Kakashi Hatake Thank you. I like your taste in Skeleton Heroes.
Back to top Go down
HardComma

HardComma

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:05 am

Thanks Guys it feels great to finally be a colonial. This place has the best mods this side of the internet and we got the best modders. It is amazing to finally be a colonial. I would like to thank a few people First Boom Bewm for becoming my first friend on GUN, I would also like to thank Ian because he is an awesome guy, and lukaboot for being a Jedi Jawa

In the blood-soaked Sabbat Worlds Crusade, the massed ranks of the Imperium battle the dark forces of Chaos for dominion. At the forefront of this conflict are the Imperial Guard – untold numbers of ordinary soldiers fighting to preserve the Emperor’s holy realm. 'Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt and the men of the Tanith First-and-Only are at the heart of this struggle. 'Forced to flee their planet before it was destroyed by Chaos, they are the last of their breed. This, together with their peerless scouting ability, has earned them the nickname the ‘Ghosts’. With unmatched tactical acumen, experts in covert operations, they're dispatched to the very worst hellholes in the galaxy.

Imperial Lexicanum
Back to top Go down
tgspy

tgspy

Character sheet
Name: Intern John
Faction: Frontier NCR Regiment
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 4:53 am

Congrats to all the new Colonials. Enjoy your ranks and enjoy the mods Smile

Back to top Go down
inaki2307

inaki2307

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 3:42 pm

Enjoy the mods , you deserve it guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/wasteland_artworks/
Dead Man

Dead Man

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:58 pm

So I will get demoted for not posting anything for 4 months 0_o, you want me force in posts that are useless ??? I am getting involved when there is a point, I'm not one of those people that will jump in random conversation just because i have to, i jump in because i want to, oh well I see there is no love for me here Sad

Demote me fine but I'LL be back when ever i sort some s**t out in my life currently i don't have much time on my hands just to pop in and see whats up, after doing 7am - 3pm and then 5pm - 12am shift i don't think anyone would be bothered to write a post.
Back to top Go down
JimmySky

JimmySky

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:02 pm

yes I see the similar after I came back I wrote almost 60 contributions and nothing happens , but as against nothing we can do , but you could " us " something to make the insert easier and do not start from the beginning

DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Skeptic
@Dead Man
The requirement for promotion wasn't to "jump in when you want to"
It's to be active. You had logged in regularly for over 4 months without making a single post. I'm fairly certain we had several hundreds of interesting topics during that time.

We're not asking for daily posts from you. But try to post when you log in. When the difference between last visit and last post is more than 3 months, that's when we intervene.

Don't complain we're not okay with lurkers. Complain about the lurkers who stop posting after promotion.

Like @JimmySky, who stopped giving a shit after he gained access.
He only started giving a crap again after we took the rank away.

So you should assume why we're being more cautious this time around, Jimmy, ESPECIALLY since the longest post you've made in these past 60 you've mentioned was to complain that you're not repromoted yet.
We understand there's a language barrier, but still, try to put in more thought and a few more words when you contribute to a topic Wink
You've proven you could do it here :0kay:

On another note, your text in your signature, Jimmy, goes against one of our rules.
Try to read to figure out which it is and fix it. Wink

Best regards to you all!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 51Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 51  Next