Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear mandalorian boomers Reforged khan body Call FCOM Mask Armor Overhaul boom daryl commonwealth wolfenstein Ryse riot vault dead machine Superpele hunk NPCs ghoul money marvel
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
Crash244

Crash244

Character sheet
Name: Barrabus The Grey
Faction: D.D.D.
Level:

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Maybe they will come back before the next bethesda game comes out? Smile

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Holly crap!!! This seems unreal, I actually think I was promoted along Halo7665 and I use to have some nice chats from time to time with MrMeowMeow.

Usually the ones getting demoted are people I don't really know, but I recognized almost all them!!!
Well, they probably had their reasons, this wasn't meant to judge I just find it weird. :p

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 am

While it is sad to see all these demotions we can always look foward to fresh faces getting promoted Very Happy

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:21 pm

I think it's a cross between FO4 not quite having the lifespan it should have (and yet still killing NV with the gameplay) and TFA being months behind and a large SW fandom on the site.

I think I'm going to continue a roleplay/screenshot project I've been working on, and we'll see if it can keep me motivated to actually play games and get involved.
Back to top Go down
keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:11 pm

@Alixen did you mean to post that somewhere else?

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:33 pm

@keatit71 I think he's trying to say that could be the reason as to why people stopped posting. I could be wrong though, maybe he did mean to post that somewhere. :p

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 2:34 pm

@mpaz96 oh I get it sorry.

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:01 pm

i dont know how many times i did say that already. demotions happens because of the lack of activity but coming online on a regular base without making any posts. if you get promoted and loose your intresst on some point and you decide to leave or making a break then this is absolutley allright. real life comes always first. you dont get demoted because of that. but, if you keep coming online but you dont post over a speciffic matter of time then this is lurking and that leads to demotion. to make it short and simple - if you have time to come online you have also time to post. if you dont come online, nothing happens to your rank.

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Yeah it seemed pretty straight forward on page one when his illustrious holiness Dragbody, PRAISE BE THE DRAGBODY- laid it out pretty solid, commandment number two states-

"Thou shall leave comments, screenshots, feedback when thy receive mods, GUN giveth and GUN taketh away, for if thy lurk thou shall be smitten with a demotion."

On a serious note one of the things I was quizzical about was people getting access to GUN content and then treating GUN like Nexus, very unsurprisingly that's one of the first billets on the No, No, List.

And that's- a no, no.:

lordniti2

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Dewderson wrote:
Yeah it seemed pretty straight forward on page one when his illustrious holiness Dragbody, PRAISE BE THE DRAGBODY- laid it out pretty solid, commandment number two states-

"Thou shall leave comments, screenshots, feedback when thy receive mods, GUN giveth and GUN taketh away, for if thy lurk thou shall be smitten with a demotion."

On a serious note one of the things I was quizzical about was people getting access to GUN content and then treating GUN like Nexus, very unsurprisingly that's one of the first billets on the No, No, List.

And that's- a no, no.:

Heh Dewderson you haven't been long and I already like you Smile

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 6:24 pm

keatit71 wrote:
@Alixen did you mean to post that somewhere else?

I was just responding to Crash244 and a few others wondering where old names have gone. That said, fair point, not really the place for such discussion.

Cpt.Rex wrote:
i dont know how many times i did say that already. demotions happens because of the lack of activity but coming online on a regular base without making any posts. if you get promoted and loose your intresst on some point and you decide to leave or making a break then this is absolutley allright. real life comes always first. you dont get demoted because of that. but, if you keep coming online but you dont post over a speciffic matter of time then this is lurking and that leads to demotion. to make it short and simple - if you have time to come online you have also time to post. if you dont come online, nothing happens to your rank.

Whelp, that will teach me to leave tons of tabs open in Firefox for months on end. TongueTril I'll keep that in mind should I be around enough to warrant re-promotion.
Back to top Go down
DylanF1

DylanF1

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:17 pm

It is sad to see more demotions, but it happens. People can re-gain their former ranks over time, I believe. People just need to be more active in the community, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 9:08 am

Damn.... that's a lot of demotions.

It's really sad to see this, but the demoted can easily get their rank back by being more active.

Suddenly Psychotic

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 am

Players come.Players go.
Don't be sad over demotions.Rather be happy for people that will get promoted in the future.

A lot of people burn out for a certain amount of time.
If they come back and stop lurking their rank will be regained Smile

paczkins069

Character sheet
Name: Jacob
Faction: NCR
Level: 43

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 12:17 pm

How much time will be needed to get a access to Group Colonial ???

This question arose from curiosity
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 1:23 pm

paczkins069 wrote:
How much time will be needed to get a access to Group Colonial ???

This question arose from curiosity

Depends on how active you are. I've been here for over a year, and since I don't post extremely often, I haven't been yet, which is fair. Mod authors who put out a decent amount content usually seem to get it pretty quickly, as they should.

Just stick with it, and you should reach it eventually.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Big News Day!
We have several promotions!

First of all
@Waffenbaum has achieved Colonial ranking!
Please respect the modder's wishes on their private mods, waffen, and stay active and keep the relationships you've built here positive and alive Thumbs Up

secondly, we welcome the following members as SENTINELS!
@AnsaarTGB
@outerwavez
cheers thank you for going the extra mile to help the site be clean, stable and proficient!
We welcome you to the team and we hope the 2 weeks trial will pass with positive results!

Lastly, and perhaps most notably
the leader of the GFX Crew has been granted the rank of OVERSEER!
Congratulations @Cruz011 for reaching adminship!
We look towards many years of brotherhood and collaboration!

Thank you all for being devoted to the community! We would be lesser without you!
My best wishes and highest hopes for you all! Much love!

Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Congrats to all of you. You all deserve it. Congratulations!

@Cruz011 My good friend, I wish you the best. You are the only one I could've chose to be an overseer. I hope you enjoy your new rank. Very Happy

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Seriously honored to be apart of the team, this'll be a blast.

Congrats to everyone else too!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 51Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next