Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Gear money boom FCOM khan Ryse upgrades Call machine hunk ghoul marvel mandalorian riot Mask space body vault boomers daryl Superpele commonwealth NPCs wolfenstein dead
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Star Wars Rebels Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars Rebels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
elek2008

elek2008

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:25 am

So what does everyone think of Starwars Rebels? I like that they use some concept from the original movies in it. But the story could be better. I also hate the backgrounds, all the buildings look like cardboard drawn on with chalk.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:40 am

It's good, and I'm enjoying it thusfar. Glad to see it's taking a darker turn similarly to TCW. Can't wait for future episodes.

Star Wars Rebels This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 am

SpaceLord21 wrote:
It's good, and I'm enjoying it thusfar. Glad to see it's taking a darker turn similarly to TCW. Can't wait for future episodes.
So based on your opinion, what episode should I start?
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:27 am

its always good to start at the beginn. both, rebels and the clone wars started a bit low but the episodes getting better and better which each episode that comes. some of them are funny some of them are dark and frightning and some of them are pure action. star wars rebles is a great show and i am enjoing it very much. animation, characters, storys and envoirement are also well done and also always under development. you can see the imrovement between season one and two... facial expressions are better and the movements are more fluent then season one but you probably wont see much of a different because they were already good at season one. what i also like is how they show the force in rebels.. it just "feels" like the original movies ( music and sounds ).
Back to top Go down
elek2008

elek2008

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

BITBUT wrote:
SpaceLord21 wrote:

I would start with the first episode. Or movie I think actually. It's not a bad series it just doesn't start to pick up till the clones arrive in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:05 pm

BITBUT wrote:
SpaceLord21 wrote:

Just start from the beginning. The first season is a bit "kid friendly" for lack of a better term but It's alright. It gets darker and more serious in season 2 but It's still got a long ways to go before it hit's TCW level of dark.

Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:19 am

I started from the beginign and loved every second of it. its fantastic, and well voiced. The cameos are especailly nice.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:40 am

So, on the subject. What'd you guys think of the newest episode?

Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 pm

SpaceLord21 wrote:
So, on the subject. What'd you guys think of the newest episode?
Thought it was decent. Nice to know Sibeans story, and some mandalorian stories, but found it a tad anti-climactic.
Overall, i would give it a 3 out of five.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:11 pm

i did enjoy to see some mandalorians again. and it was quite intressting to learn that sabines house is conected to a certain mandalorian clan we know from the clone wars. i also loved the scene in the cantina between kanan and the mandalorian protector. i am looking foreward to see more mandalorian storys. sabine is a intressting character even if her armor in season one was a bad joke. but in season two her armor and her character has improved a lot in a good way. Wink
Back to top Go down
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:16 pm

I started this series a bit ago, season one onwards I just haven't felt anything similar to what I did during the Clone Wars. Dunno, just feels really watered down to me. Like, Clone Wars was darker and had much more... action.

But people are telling me Season 2 is more like the Clone Wars, so maybe I'll give it'a chance?
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 pm

AceofSnakes wrote:
I started this series a bit ago, season one onwards I just haven't felt anything similar to what I did during the Clone Wars. Dunno, just feels really watered down to me. Like, Clone Wars was darker and had much more... action.

But people are telling me Season 2 is more like the Clone Wars, so maybe I'll give it'a chance?

season one starts a bit low but it gets better. i would say at the middle of season one comes the good espisodes. season two is a lot better then season one, it has more action and some well known characters will return. i wont go much into detail because i dont want to spoil anything. rebels has less action then clone wars but it makes sense because the storys in clone wars where conected to the war that happend. in rebels the focus is set on those rebels and how they act against the allmighty empire.
Back to top Go down
GenericRifleman

GenericRifleman

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Cpt.Rex wrote:
AceofSnakes wrote:

season one starts a bit low but it gets better. i would say at the middle of season one comes the good espisodes. season two is a lot better then season one, it has more action and some well known characters will return. i wont go much into detail because i dont want to spoil anything. rebels has less action then clone wars but it makes sense because the storys in clone wars where conected to the war that happend. in rebels the focus is set on those rebels and how they act against the allmighty empire.

Hm. Guess I'll give it a shot. I already know Rex makes an appearance in Season 2, and my brother just told me it's similar to the Clone Wars in terms of action.

I'll post back here when I've seen a few episodes, then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Cpt.Rex wrote:
i did enjoy to see some mandalorians again. and it was quite intressting to learn that sabines house is conected to a certain mandalorian clan we know from the clone wars. i also loved the scene in the cantina between kanan and the mandalorian protector. i am looking foreward to see more mandalorian storys. sabine is a intressting character even if her armor in season one was a bad joke. but in season two her armor and her character has improved a lot in a good way. Wink

Thats true. We did get to see another connection to the clone wars, and her armor has most improved. However, something that bothered me was that she apparently was in the academy and a child of a former mandalorian group with an on the nose name. So why is she so impatient in battle? I mean shouldnt she be more planning, and less feeling? Of course, then we would probably lose the Sabine we all know and love. The artist within ...if I may take a title from Californication.
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Cpt.Rex wrote:
Coincidentally ,if you do follow the current Star Wars comics(if you don't, you really should), the new issue of Star Wars - Kanan came out featuring Kanan and his master Depa Billaba in the third battle of Mygeeto, and they get rescued by Fenn Rau.
Good coincidence there.

Back to top Go down
Major_Tumanov

Major_Tumanov

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:27 am

Star Wars Rebels Rr1O-gS1KKA
I don`t think, i`ll have enough vocabulary to tell how much i hate this, so here`s some memez

Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:12 pm

I have watched the 2 seasons (not the finale of the second) and that's true the serie gets better over the seasons.
But I prefer the clone wars because it's a little darker than Rebels and the episodes are linked by narrative arcs rather well built mostly counter to Rebels in which the story of each episode is pretty good but not very original.
Furthermore I don't cling to the seventh sister and fifth brother characters plus the return of Hondo totally missed in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:02 pm

just love the ghost...and that's it
Star Wars Rebels Han_so10

pizzamonster94

pizzamonster94

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptySun May 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Major_Tumanov wrote:
Star Wars Rebels Rr1O-gS1KKA
I don`t think, i`ll have enough vocabulary to tell how much i hate this, so here`s some memez

At least we don't have this *Exorcist Music Play*
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Or else, we are going to go like this...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tiiesa

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:34 am

I love just about everything Star Wars. Rebels is wonderful. Darth Vader and @Cpt.Rex especially Bunny

Star Wars Rebels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rebels   Star Wars Rebels Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rebels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next