Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask Overhaul mandalorian boom Ryse machine Call vault Reforged marvel wolfenstein body Superpele money riot hunk khan daryl Armor boomers dead NPCs ghoul FCOM commonwealth Gear
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 1:31 am

I want a starwars game with the control style of metal gear rising revengance. It would make lightsaber combat much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 am

It can be good to have a new Force Unleashed but I don't expect that game forward because if we have the same result as the second I don't buy it.
The developers have to change the hero and the story : they have enough massacred Marek in the second so he must be able to rest in peace.
But they must keep the gameplay elements wich made the success of the first game like using strong powers to eliminate many enemies at one strike.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 11:07 am

YES!! I love both Force Unleashed games!! Yes, even the second one. Starkiller is my favorite Star Wars character!! Sadly, I'm almost certain we may never see another game since Disney called it "non canon". Oh well...At least we have the first two.
Back to top Go down
loness

loness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:24 pm

I couldn't agree more with you man that would sure be pretty awesome.
Played both games myself when I was still on console and I sure enjoyed it. Although I have to mention that I felt both games getting kind of repetetive after a while.

Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 20160411
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Eh   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:07 pm

After replaying tfu1, I remembered that the Juno/Galen was very forced despite being a plot point. They rarely talked or socialized, but somehow became a thing? Galen was also a bit of a flat character.

I'd play a third just to know what happens next, but they would need to revise everything. Put more emphasis on story, dialogue, and character interaction. In the first game, the only characters that really ever "connected" we're Vader/Galen and Koda/Galen. The rest were just "there".

They would also need to fix the combat. It was pretty broken. I get that they wanted to put emphasis on force powers, but if you're going to do that then put more powers in. The lightsaber was only good against weak enemies. Using it against bigger enemies like a dark trooper ended up with you getting thrown around a lot. Spamming lightning was a winning button. Force push was fun, but only worked on a few types. The explosion thing was cool, but it didn't do that much damage and drained your force power(I know they made it better in 2, but the only people it would kill could be killed just as easily any other way). Lightning shield was a joke. Grip was fun and also too overpowered. If you had trouble on an enemy, you grip them and drop the over the edge. Fight ended.

They need to fix the lightsaber. It's like a wiffle bat. It will take care of weak enemies, but it just tickles bigger ones.

It would need to be longer. Both were very short. Two was short because of deadlines, but one was almost as short. It only feels noticeably longer because they toss tough(not necessarily difficult. Just damage sponges) enemies in your path. You can skip a ridiculous amount of those fights. If you do that, you'll notice just how small the levels are.

All in all I'd like a third, but it would need to revise the faults. Though it's safe to say it will never happen. EA has the rights to sw games and they're not going to do non-canon stories. If they do a star wars game that's story based, it's likely going to be part of the new canon. Disney probably wouldn't want them to enforce the old canon. They'd want their new canon to be up front.

Edit: forgot to mention they should ditch the choice system. It really doesn't feel right when the story progresses as you being good, but then suddenly you choose to go dark. In one you were dark for half the game, but then you went light. There were no indications in the ending half that hinted Galen would go dark again so it didn't feel right. In two, you were light exclusively and it felt very wrong to have the option to go dark. There was no build up of dark actions in two. Just light actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?   Anyone else really want a new force unleashed? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else really want a new force unleashed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2