Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM hunk machine dead Ryse Mask mandalorian khan Overhaul marvel wolfenstein daryl Gear Reforged NPCs Call boom boomers Superpele money commonwealth riot body ghoul Armor vault
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How does your Fallout feel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dioslayer

Dioslayer

How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:54 am

Mine feels like the Elder Scrolls...with guns and lasers.
Back to top Go down
MistTiger

MistTiger

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 am

My Fallout 3 is extensively modded.  I like a lot of new detail and content to explore.  New areas and new quests give me hours of added enjoyment from my Fallout.  I am a collector, always seeking new items and experiences.  I like a difficult game and have greatly increased the number of adversaries for my character.  I am not a Lore purist and have been known to use the console to correct an event or two when my trigger finger outweighed my judgement.  I enjoy a good firefight as much as a good puzzle.  I am in awe of those who mod the game that I enjoy as my mediocre modding skills will never match theirs.  I have too many demands on my time in real life to devote the time to learn properly so I rely on others for their skill and expertise.  My fallout feels great as it is the result of many mods and provides me with a great deal of entertainment!!!  Just my Opinion!!!  Cheers!!!  V/R  MistTiger
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:26 pm

SpartaRanger wrote:
and im not sure if old world enb is compatible with nevada skies
It is, it has a specific download for it.
Evidence:
Spoiler:

https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
moddyboy

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 12:43 pm

I think fallout supposed to make you feel alone wandering a desolate wasteland

bft90679

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Basically I play my FO3 and FONV with the characters from other games and make the game like a cross-over world. And the way I play depends on the characters and the mods.

Playing with MGS mods, enemies would never know what hit them; and I usually in Hard Core mode because this would much more like MGS3.
Playing with Crysis mods, one man army, two ways to play: being sneaky, or going loud.
Playing with Halo mods, another one man army, and leveling Cottonwood Cove and The Fort to the ground.
Back to top Go down
jasper-op

jasper-op

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 1:37 pm

I think my game feels like the original game with some extra additions that aren't to lore breaking.
I just like playing a loner that goes from place to place to look for loot, guns, ammo, meds and food and sometimes goes to his home in goodsprings to get some good sleep and relax for a while!

liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:39 pm

Feels like the world is out to kill you and you have to lay low until you can kill it back. Sneak around till you find that gun that will devour a deathclaw in 3 seconds then you can stand up and be the biggest things out there. Most likely tho u will just sneak around and take all your enemies by surprise to increase your odds of winning.

Back to top Go down
deathsand12

deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:27 pm

Like my character took a bad acid tab and never quite recovered. Aliens, deathclaws and everything in between trying to kill you while you try and kill it back!
Back to top Go down
Halo7665

Halo7665

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:19 pm

My fallout feels like a really futuristic/Modern day apocaliptic age because I use alot of modern day military mods and star wars mods.
I also use the Warhammer 40k conversion mod which completely changes my fallout world.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:22 pm

It feels like giant crossover with random happenings. Like no consistency at all but has intense firefights and random ass enemies and monsters all over the place.
Back to top Go down
King K

King K

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:44 pm

I tried to make mine as realistic and dangerous as possible, realistic weapon damages, hardcore mode, dark nights, increased monster spawns and harder to find ammo. I always hated feeling like a god once i hit like level 10 when i played without mods.
Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 11:50 pm

I think Fallout was probably supposed to feel like a wild-west-esque world full of choices, dynamic characters, and bizarre events that all build up to an epic battle of nations and ideologies that would decide the fate of the west coast. But it ended up being a big empty desert with one place of value and a small ending battle that ends the entire game for good and your not allowed to lose it. Luckily we have mods to compensate for all that. :p

Last edited by Archangel-DA on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
blackember 0

blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:18 am

i like to play realistically but not overly hard i use some pretty weird companions a super mutant a ghoul mister cuddlesworth and niner lol gotta have a little fun with all these crazy mods
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 2:39 pm

JSev33 wrote:
We put endless mods into our Fallout games and turn them into something different. You can take your military guns, flyable vertibird, and high-tech armor, and turn your world into a post apocalyptic military stomping ground, or collect mods that make your game hell, with loot nowhere to be found, smart enemies, and terrifying monsters. Then again, you can add a potato launcher and naked people everywhere and just make the world a giant joke. How do you guys think Fallout is "supposed" to feel?

i think it shoud feel how we want it feel it can be hardcore easy funny werid etc and how you said "we put endless mods into our fallout games" and they are awsome mods then why cant bethesda do things like this i mean mods are made by one person or a few and bethesda is a whole game company
Back to top Go down
tonyman210

tonyman210

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:06 pm

I am a ranged person. I maxed out energy weapons and guns as soon as I can and just pick apart enemies like crazy.
Back to top Go down
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:58 pm

My Fallout is as realistic as possible, I normally make any mods that adds realism into my game, but i do use quite a few mods that adds realism that i didn't make. I use Project Lore which i developed, then i used Project Nevada, to add a few thing that Project Lore doesn't add. Project Lore is what i use to make my game alot more deadly and realistic with realistic damages, realistic farming well not farming but you collect everything thats on the plant, then theres the starvation radiation and dehydration that kills you instantly when it reaches 1000 yaaa Project lore removed that and you slowly die instead, but Project Lore does a wole lot more than that and i dont want to throw this topic off of subject so if it sounds interesting check it out.. Project Nevada just adds a few more tweaks like the visor overlay, sprinting, and bullet time.

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:41 pm

The only thing bothers me about Fallout 3 and New Vegas is the 'moon walk'. I mean, it always feel like I'm floating when I'm walking or running, even jumping feels really weird.

ShiftyDragon

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Mine feels like a place where everything does ridiculous amounts of damage with enemies that have too much health and me and my companions are a squad of badasses that do nothing but cause trouble for all the factions. Its fun to cause a little chaos. I also have a berserker playthrough that is melee and unarmed only with modified prostitute armor with 120 dt. It's very freeing.

DesertRanger2281

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:27 pm

My Fallout feel is a silent wasteland with survivors trying to build upon what once was the old world, along with great secrets, characters, and technology waiting to be unearthed in the radiation soaked post-apocalyptic North America
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 10:50 pm

mine feels like a hate and sadness every one at each other and me slowly picking off the bad guy like always has a dark feeling too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does your Fallout feel?   How does your Fallout feel? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How does your Fallout feel?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next