Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
______________
MOD MASTER THREADS:
FALLOUT
THE ELDER SCROLLS

______________


______________


GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 Jango Fett vs Han Solo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kevlare98

kevlare98

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Florida

Character sheet
Name: Matt
Faction: None yet
Level:

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:00 pm

Who would win in your opinion? my money is on good ol' jango  Gunslinger

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo Mgs3lo12
Kept you waitin huh?
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Han indirectly killed Boba so I got my money on Solo.
Boba is just as good as his 'father' Jango who he is cloned from

Plus Harrison Ford survives plane crashes
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
kevlare98

kevlare98

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Florida

Character sheet
Name: Matt
Faction: None yet
Level:

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:08 pm

i think jango was better than his son in some ways, I mean han solo wings it so i assume if that didnt work jango would win due to solo mainly relying on luck.

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo Mgs3lo12
Kept you waitin huh?
Back to top Go down
BITBUT

BITBUT

Posts : 592
Join date : 2015-12-21
Age : 28
Location : High Hrothgar

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:51 am

@kevlare98 wrote:
i think jango was better than his son in some ways, I mean han solo wings it so i assume if that didnt work jango would win due to solo mainly relying on luck.
Jango even outsmart a fully trained jedi so thats something
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

Posts : 927
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 27
Location : Ireland

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:39 am

Boba couldnt even catch Han, but Jango managed to hunt down a fully trained sith lord and kill her. Jango would win, sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
JJHughes

JJHughes

Posts : 1164
Join date : 2015-02-15
Age : 20
Location : Home

Character sheet
Name: John
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: Irrelevant

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:46 am

Han has the most powerful handgun in the entire galaxy.
Also Han is:
 
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Posts : 692
Join date : 2015-06-05
Age : 23

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:10 am

I'd go with Han Solo. He did shoot first when he was confronted by Greedo in the original film.

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo Gunetw11
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Posts : 2559
Join date : 2014-04-30
Age : 30
Location : Bulgaria

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

Tottaly Jango Fett.Even if Han Solo is the ''fastest'' shooter I think that Jango Fett can kill him plus has any of you ever played the Jango Fett game for the original Xbox?There you will see how awesome he is.
Back to top Go down
kevlare98

kevlare98

Posts : 56
Join date : 2016-01-12
Age : 21
Location : Florida

Character sheet
Name: Matt
Faction: None yet
Level:

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:06 am

@"BoomBewm" i love star wars bounty hunter, i play daily Joy Dance

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo Mgs3lo12
Kept you waitin huh?
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

Posts : 927
Join date : 2014-03-12
Age : 27
Location : Ireland

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 am

@BoomBewm wrote:
Tottaly Jango Fett.Even if Han Solo is the ''fastest'' shooter I think that Jango Fett can kill him plus has any of you ever played the Jango Fett game for the original Xbox?There you will see how awesome he is.
Thats what i was making reference to in my comment. The fact that Jango hunted down an killed not only the leader of one of the most feared gang in the galaxy (the bando gora) he also killed a fully trained sith at the same time. Jango's kind of a Badass. His son is too, but not as badass.
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Posts : 337
Join date : 2015-05-25
Age : 102
Location : the Shivering Isles

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Jango, most certainly. He's the most revered Bounty Hunter of his time and is certainly capable of taking on a target as insignificant as Han Solo.

_________________
"Sheogorath is already inside each of us. You have already lost."

Jango Fett vs Han Solo This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
elek2008

elek2008

Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-06-01
Location : United States

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:00 am

Jango Fett, Han got lucky when he killed Boba. I think Boba just didnt realize he was a threat because he was blind. As for skill Jango would have more than Boba I think because he was trained by mandalorians for years while Boba had to mostly rely on "learning on the job".

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo Starwarsclone
Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Posts : 1493
Join date : 2016-01-02
Age : 28
Location : South of Heaven

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:09 am

For me, Jango Fett would win over Han Solo. In Attack of the Clone he manages to fight off Obi Wan, and Obi Wan is a jedi. Han on the other hand, can't use the force. The fight would go like this:
_ Han shot first, but he missed.
_Jango flies off with his Jetpack while unloading his pistol on Han.
_Han dies.

BigGrin

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo SjXlIwi
Back to top Go down
kingswat

kingswat

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-03-06
Age : 27

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 11:23 am

@praising wrote:
For me, Jango Fett would win over Han Solo. In Attack of the Clone he manages to fight off Obi Wan, and Obi Wan is a jedi. Han on the other hand, can't use the force. The fight would go like this:
_ Han shot first, but he missed.
_Jango flies off with his Jetpack while unloading his pistol on Han.
_Han dies.

BigGrin


Keep in mind Jango was trying to kill obi wan, but obi wan was trying to arrest him for questioning. And jedi don't straight up kill they are trained to defend.

I personally believe han would win any day for multiple reasons.

Reason 1 han chases after storm troopers on there own turf. Reason 2 being han straight up attacked darth Vader without hesitation, when 3 jedi hesitated to take down darth sidius. And reason 3 the only real damage Jango did was using slave 1 and if it came up to a ship fight, well we all know how that would go lol
Back to top Go down
praising

praising

Posts : 1493
Join date : 2016-01-02
Age : 28
Location : South of Heaven

Character sheet
Name: Elmos Preisley
Faction: Randall & Associates
Level: 42

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:12 pm

@kingswat

You've made your point, but, I want to argue more about this fight. Smile
You said that :

Reason 1: Han chases storm troopers on there own turf. But Jango is one of the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and part of his job is to kill.

Reason 2: Han directly attack Darth Vader on Bespin upon seeing him. Well, we all know how that went down, Han got froze in carbonite. This shows one of the greatest weakness of Han Solo, his self confidence and arrogance. He overestimate himself and therefore could lose against Jango because of that.

Reason 3: Jango only did real damage by using Slave1. I don't think his priority was to kill Obi Wan, if Jango was really trying to kill Obi Wan he'd do it differently. He was just trying to escape during this moment.

(this is fun, we should come up with more hypothetical fight topic like this one)

_________________
Jango Fett vs Han Solo SjXlIwi
Back to top Go down
kingswat

kingswat

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-03-06
Age : 27

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 pm

@praising wrote:
@kingswat

You've made your point, but, I want to argue more about this fight.  Smile
You said that :

Reason 1: Han chases storm troopers on there own turf. But Jango is one of the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and part of his job is to kill.

Reason 2: Han directly attack Darth Vader on Bespin upon seeing him. Well, we all know how that went down, Han got froze in carbonite. This shows one of the greatest weakness of Han Solo, his self confidence and arrogance. He overestimate himself and therefore could lose against Jango because of that.

Reason 3: Jango only did real damage by using Slave1. I don't think his priority was to kill Obi Wan, if Jango was really trying to kill Obi Wan  he'd do it differently. He was just trying to escape during this moment.

(this is fun, we should come up with more hypothetical fight topic like this one)


lolz it is pretty entertaining

No disrespect to jango cause he is a bad ass (in some cases), but its really hard to call someone the best bounty hunter in the galaxy when he was hired to assassinate padme. and Instead of shooting her in the head, he hires an assassin to do the job for him by dropping poisonous worms into her room. who also gets herself chased and caught by the Jedi then is willing to give up the whole plan so instead jango shoots her. when instead of following the jedi he could he personally done the job himself. as for arrogance jango jumped into an arena filled with jedi expecting to outrun the force with a jetpack which is damaged by a bull (reek) that he actually could of avoided with his jetpack, and then when attacked by a jedi does nothing to prevent his death. And when questioned about attempting the assignation of padme his armor is in plain sight then when hes accused he tells his kid in a different language to close the door in front of obi wan that's watching the whole thing.

I guess this actually crosses off the no disrespect statement. lol
Back to top Go down
Mordraal

Mordraal

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-01-29
Age : 23
Location : Keldabe, Mandalore

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:59 pm

@kingswat wrote:
@praising wrote:
@kingswat

You've made your point, but, I want to argue more about this fight.  Smile
You said that :

Reason 1: Han chases storm troopers on there own turf. But Jango is one of the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and part of his job is to kill.

Reason 2: Han directly attack Darth Vader on Bespin upon seeing him. Well, we all know how that went down, Han got froze in carbonite. This shows one of the greatest weakness of Han Solo, his self confidence and arrogance. He overestimate himself and therefore could lose against Jango because of that.

Reason 3: Jango only did real damage by using Slave1. I don't think his priority was to kill Obi Wan, if Jango was really trying to kill Obi Wan  he'd do it differently. He was just trying to escape during this moment.

(this is fun, we should come up with more hypothetical fight topic like this one)


lolz it is pretty entertaining

No disrespect to jango cause he is a bad ass (in some cases), but its really hard to call someone the best bounty hunter in the galaxy when he was hired to assassinate padme. and Instead of shooting her in the head, he hires an assassin to do the job for him by dropping poisonous worms into her room. who also gets herself chased and caught by the Jedi then is willing to give up the whole plan so instead jango shoots her. when instead of following the jedi he could he personally done the job himself. as for arrogance jango jumped into an arena filled with jedi expecting to outrun the force with a jetpack which is damaged by a bull (reek) that he actually could of avoided with his jetpack, and then when attacked by a jedi does nothing to prevent his death. And when questioned about attempting the assignation of padme his armor is in plain sight then when hes accused he tells his kid in a different language to close the door in front of obi wan that's watching the whole thing.

I guess this actually crosses off the no disrespect statement. lol


The whole reason Jango used his partner Zam (the Clawdite shape-shifter) was because of her species' natural ability to become as anonymous as she wanted and it wouldn't be linked back to him. Unfortunately she screwed up and got nabbed by Obi-Wan and the walking human disaster that is Anakin Skywalker. When he's in the gladiator ring, he becomes overconfident simply because he's killed Jedi Knights and a Dark Jedi in the past. So why couldn't he handle a Padawan, a Knight, and a Senator? That was stupid of him. But the whole incident with Obi-Wan on Kamino can simply be attributed to the fact that Jango had no idea that Kenobi would be there and it was a slip-up on his part.
Back to top Go down
kingswat

kingswat

Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-03-06
Age : 27

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:22 pm

@Mordraal wrote:
@kingswat wrote:
@praising wrote:
@kingswat

You've made your point, but, I want to argue more about this fight.  Smile
You said that :

Reason 1: Han chases storm troopers on there own turf. But Jango is one of the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and part of his job is to kill.

Reason 2: Han directly attack Darth Vader on Bespin upon seeing him. Well, we all know how that went down, Han got froze in carbonite. This shows one of the greatest weakness of Han Solo, his self confidence and arrogance. He overestimate himself and therefore could lose against Jango because of that.

Reason 3: Jango only did real damage by using Slave1. I don't think his priority was to kill Obi Wan, if Jango was really trying to kill Obi Wan  he'd do it differently. He was just trying to escape during this moment.

(this is fun, we should come up with more hypothetical fight topic like this one)


lolz it is pretty entertaining

No disrespect to jango cause he is a bad ass (in some cases), but its really hard to call someone the best bounty hunter in the galaxy when he was hired to assassinate padme. and Instead of shooting her in the head, he hires an assassin to do the job for him by dropping poisonous worms into her room. who also gets herself chased and caught by the Jedi then is willing to give up the whole plan so instead jango shoots her. when instead of following the jedi he could he personally done the job himself. as for arrogance jango jumped into an arena filled with jedi expecting to outrun the force with a jetpack which is damaged by a bull (reek) that he actually could of avoided with his jetpack, and then when attacked by a jedi does nothing to prevent his death. And when questioned about attempting the assignation of padme his armor is in plain sight then when hes accused he tells his kid in a different language to close the door in front of obi wan that's watching the whole thing.

I guess this actually crosses off the no disrespect statement. lol


The whole reason Jango used his partner Zam (the Clawdite shape-shifter) was because of her species' natural ability to become as anonymous as she wanted and it wouldn't be linked back to him. Unfortunately she screwed up and got nabbed by Obi-Wan and the walking human disaster that is Anakin Skywalker. When he's in the gladiator ring, he becomes overconfident simply because he's killed Jedi Knights and a Dark Jedi in the past. So why couldn't he handle a Padawan, a Knight, and a Senator? That was stupid of him. But the whole incident with Obi-Wan on Kamino can simply be attributed to the fact that Jango had no idea that Kenobi would be there and it was a slip-up on his part.

I'm not gonna deny it jango can hold up against jedi I didn't deny that, as for the fight on kamino I was only stating from someone's earlier post claiming jango won against obi wan; that while jango was actually attempting to kill him, obi wan was only defending and attempting to capture jango. As for the zam thing changing her appearance is why I liked her character but it was just another process. Atleast she could have used her amazingly long sniper to take out padme while she was sleeping. And again while the jedi were chasing zam he could of easily done the same strategy. And for the arena he didn't jump into the ring until after the rest of the jedi showed up. Now if you referr back to the battle when the jedi were tricked into attacking madalorians back in the old republic jango did fight in the battle that led to the massecre of the madalorians but it wasn't just him it was hundreds to thousands of mandalorians. So my confusion is if he barely survived that war with other madalorians what makes him think he the only mandalorian would survive against all the jedi. As for not being aware of obi wan arriving that makes sense, but he could have found a better way talk his way through it because having boba hide the armor that obi wan is already aware of is a red flag. Or he could have been prepared most normal criminals know to lay low and hide the evidence. Obviously he was unwary a jedi would show up but still be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Mordraal

Mordraal

Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-01-29
Age : 23
Location : Keldabe, Mandalore

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 am

@kingswat wrote:
@Mordraal wrote:
@kingswat wrote:
@praising wrote:
@kingswat

You've made your point, but, I want to argue more about this fight.  Smile
You said that :

Reason 1: Han chases storm troopers on there own turf. But Jango is one of the best Bounty Hunter in the galaxy, and part of his job is to kill.

Reason 2: Han directly attack Darth Vader on Bespin upon seeing him. Well, we all know how that went down, Han got froze in carbonite. This shows one of the greatest weakness of Han Solo, his self confidence and arrogance. He overestimate himself and therefore could lose against Jango because of that.

Reason 3: Jango only did real damage by using Slave1. I don't think his priority was to kill Obi Wan, if Jango was really trying to kill Obi Wan  he'd do it differently. He was just trying to escape during this moment.

(this is fun, we should come up with more hypothetical fight topic like this one)


lolz it is pretty entertaining

No disrespect to jango cause he is a bad ass (in some cases), but its really hard to call someone the best bounty hunter in the galaxy when he was hired to assassinate padme. and Instead of shooting her in the head, he hires an assassin to do the job for him by dropping poisonous worms into her room. who also gets herself chased and caught by the Jedi then is willing to give up the whole plan so instead jango shoots her. when instead of following the jedi he could he personally done the job himself. as for arrogance jango jumped into an arena filled with jedi expecting to outrun the force with a jetpack which is damaged by a bull (reek) that he actually could of avoided with his jetpack, and then when attacked by a jedi does nothing to prevent his death. And when questioned about attempting the assignation of padme his armor is in plain sight then when hes accused he tells his kid in a different language to close the door in front of obi wan that's watching the whole thing.

I guess this actually crosses off the no disrespect statement. lol


The whole reason Jango used his partner Zam (the Clawdite shape-shifter) was because of her species' natural ability to become as anonymous as she wanted and it wouldn't be linked back to him. Unfortunately she screwed up and got nabbed by Obi-Wan and the walking human disaster that is Anakin Skywalker. When he's in the gladiator ring, he becomes overconfident simply because he's killed Jedi Knights and a Dark Jedi in the past. So why couldn't he handle a Padawan, a Knight, and a Senator? That was stupid of him. But the whole incident with Obi-Wan on Kamino can simply be attributed to the fact that Jango had no idea that Kenobi would be there and it was a slip-up on his part.

I'm not gonna deny it jango can hold up against jedi I didn't deny that, as for the fight on kamino I was only stating from someone's earlier post claiming jango won against obi wan; that while jango was actually attempting to kill him, obi wan was only defending and attempting to capture jango. As for the zam thing changing her appearance is why I liked her character but it was just another process. Atleast she could have used her amazingly long sniper to take out padme while she was sleeping. And again while the jedi were chasing zam he could of easily done the same strategy. And for the arena he didn't jump into the ring until after the rest of the jedi showed up. Now if you referr back to the battle when the jedi were tricked into attacking madalorians back in the old republic jango did fight in the battle that led to the massecre of the madalorians but it wasn't just him it was hundreds to thousands of mandalorians. So my confusion is if he barely survived that war with other madalorians what makes him think he the only mandalorian would survive against all the jedi. As for not being aware of obi wan arriving that makes sense, but he could have found a better way talk his way through it because having boba hide the armor that obi wan is already aware of is a red flag. Or he could have been prepared most normal criminals know to lay low and hide the evidence. Obviously he was unwary a jedi would show up but still be prepared.


I agree with all of what is said here. The only thing that I need to add is that firing a sniper rifle in the Senatorial District of Coruscant would be like firing a flare gun into the sky letting people know where you are and what's going on. Sure, Coruscant by nature is loud and populated by billions and billions of people, but that doesn't mean that a blaster firing won't draw attention. Beyond that, ever since the bombing of Padme's ship, the guards posted to her apartment were more than doubled. That means a lot of blasters, and more than enough eyes to have noticed where the assassin fired from. The whole "kill her with bugs" idea makes sense if you don't wanna draw attention to assassinating a Senator. It would have worked too if it weren't for the Jedi stationed there. (I'm sorry if I sound like I'm trying to argue a point or something, I'm just trying to contribute to this conversation lol)
Back to top Go down
KaosPotatoGamer

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 31
Location : Madison, Wisconsin

Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:02 am

Han has never really proven that he's much of a formidable opponent, so I think that unless it was a contest of luck, Jango'd probably beat Han.

_________________
Remember me? Of course not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jango Fett vs Han Solo   Jango Fett vs Han Solo Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Jango Fett vs Han Solo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Enterbay & Medicom's Ultimate Unison Han Solo Endor from Return of the Jedi
» Some star Wars figure customs
» Speed guitar solo shred in Eb pentatonic heavy metal licks
» Star Wars black series Exclusive Boba Fett at Myer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Star Wars :: Discussion-