Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian Superpele boom Ryse khan Reforged dead daryl money vault machine body wolfenstein space ghoul commonwealth FCOM boomers riot Gear Mask hunk marvel upgrades Call NPCs
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mortercotic

Mortercotic

Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Empty
PostSubject: Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off   Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi there! Im new here and im new in forums and stuff so im kind of slow getting into this but for what i could see its great the excelent work you guys have here. The way it works with the permissions and ranks its a nice ideia. Don't let people just coldly use the mods and leave this kind of emptiness in the hours of work involved. I will try to be active, like i said im not much into forums type but i can say i have a pretty beautifull modded fallout new vegas thanks to all the modding community and im always ready to give some new ideas. I still didn't try fallout 4 but in the future how knows..
THANKS and have fun!
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off   Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Hello and welcome to the GUN community!

I'm normally not into forums and communities myself.

You can trust me though when I say this is a really great one!
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off   Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 5:54 pm

welcome to the forums buddy its a pleasure to meet you and if you need any questions answered at all be sure to let me or another user know im sure everyone will be happy to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off   Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick is Mortercotic but i call it Bob to piss him off

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1