Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot mandalorian daryl hunk ghoul Armor boomers Reforged Superpele machine body Ryse Call NPCs FCOM dead Overhaul Mask commonwealth marvel wolfenstein Gear khan vault money boom
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nichoice

nichoice

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Myself
Level: >9000

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:56 pm

dazzerfong wrote:
@SpaceLord21: Not to mention since this is ~30 ABY, she'd be pretty old by now given Obi-Wan's death in 0 ABY. And I don't think he'd be knocking boots with Satine anytime after 19 BBY given his relocation to Tatooine after then, so the youngest she has to be with that theory is 49.

What about Obi's Granddaughter aye?
Back to top Go down
SgtSpectre

SgtSpectre

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Im leaning to her being Kaylo-Ren's sister and thus Han and Leia's daughter.

1.  She was able to read Kaylo's mind/ thoughts when he tried to read hers... just seems awkward without force training.
2.  I remember somewhere in the books they used the force to erase memories and that may be a possibility for her and Kaylo because he felt a kind of nostalgia toward her.
3.  Han Solo refers to Rey as Reia once in the movie, even though she never told him her real name.  So how would he know her real name and not her nickname when never told. (scene where Han offers her a job)
4.  Leia when she sees Reia at the end gives a very motherly hug almost like a homecoming...

so yeah.. that's just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lil'T

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Yes that's a possibility @SgtSpectre but in the net there is a lot of theories say that Rey is the Luke's daughter.

Peace
Back to top Go down
SgtSpectre

SgtSpectre

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:43 pm

@"Lil'T"

Well the look Luke gave Reia, wasn't one of a parent seeing a child, its more like he felt the force in her and it felt similar to Kaylo and he possibly thought it was Kaylo.. because his eyes were narrowed and his stance was bladed/ wedged. That's more of an incase of action stance ready to defend. Not so much like my long lost daughter... Just the cold interaction between Reia and Luke as opposed to the very warm reaction between Reia and Han or Reia and Leia.

also kind of weird "hey I named my daughter in honor or my sister... my first crush..Reia... for Leia"
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:51 am

Reia?!
That never happened.
It was Rey, always Rey

Back to top Go down
zoro4661

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:30 pm

I think the explanation that would make the most sense would be that Rey is the daughter of another unknown/not mentioned jedi/sith.

The sword drawing Rey to it could be explained by the force. It was wielded by two of the (if not the) strongest jedi/sith in the Star Wars movies, so it would definitely be possible without her being a Skywalker.

The movies being about Skywalker woudl still be true, since the villain and a main character (Ben and Leia) are Skywalkers and most of the movie revolves about them trying to find Luke Skywalker.

Leia hugging Rey is probably because Han is dead and, in the short time she knew him, he was like a father to Rey. It doesn't mean that he literaly was her father. They just got along well.

I don't recall hearing Han say "Reia" but I only watched the german version, so meh.

Either way, the movie was great.
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:47 pm

I believe Rey is somehow related to the Skywalkers but nothing is certain at this point. What concerns me is vision she had when she held Luke/Anakin's old lightsaber. What was weird for me was how and who recovered that lightsaber from Bespin?
If someone can clarify it'd be appreciated since I know nothing of the lore outside the films.
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:20 am

@jmcatap1 I don't get it.
You wanna know about the scenes of the vision specifically or how Maz Kanata got the lightsaber?

Back to top Go down
kevlare98

kevlare98

Character sheet
Name: Jill Valentine
Faction: Megaton Resident
Level: 9

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:41 pm

i still dont feel like she's luke's kid, there realated some how Dope Slap

Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:14 pm

I can't seem to remember it now, but was it mentioned how Han found the Falcon? When they had the issues and then all of a sudden latches on and finds?

If it wasn't could he have left the Falcon on purpose with a transponder planted in case his daughter (if she is) got it working?

SgtSpectre

SgtSpectre

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Yup, he calls her Reia when asking her if she wants a job
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 9:25 am

SgtSpectre wrote:
Yup, he calls her Reia when asking her if she wants a job
I've watched it twice and no, he doesn't.
And if you don't trust me, you'll definitely trust the official novelization.
*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Captur10

Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:03 am

I hope Reys not Lukes daughter. In fact I hope Rey is the Granddaughter of Ben Kenobi. Anyone who watched the clone wars knows that Obi Wan had a relationship with a senetor a long time ago. Whose to say when he was on the run, someone didnt help him out and erase his existance. Whose to say Obi-Wan didnt have a one night thing with the Mandolian senator, and left for her own safty and Rey parent was born as a result. Then in the last days of the empire, her parents are forced to abandon her on the Jakku for her own safty.
If this is the case, then we have another Kenobi vs Skywalker match which would be awesome. Also in regards to the Bloodline, Obi Wan was already strong with the force to begin with, and Mandolian fascination with battle and tech makes more sense in how skilled she is at both.
I also love the idea of a Mandelorian gear draped Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Heatsaber

Heatsaber

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 am

Some of the movie scenes seemed to hint at perhaps Han and Leia being her parents.  

One for me is the Kylo/Rey bits.  One being him telling her that Han would be disappointing as a parent.  If I recall correctly this is after him mentioning that she admires him as a father figure.  She understood Wookie, which isn't apparently an easy thing to do.

She also understands the Falcon and can do things that surprise her pretty well.  Perhaps that's how the Force manifests in her, or perhaps she's been in it before.  

Kylo also seemed to have known her.  Remember his response to the dude who told him that the droid had left? It was pretty calm.  Then the guy tells him that the droid was helped by a traitor. Okay, time to hit some stuff. But then a girl from Jakku helped, and now Kylo chokes a dude.  

Rey also has visions of Kylo's betrayal, as if she was there.  I mean, sure, these could be Luke too, I suppose.  But, I want to go off on a tangent.  Was anyone else annoyed about how when we get back to the Resistance planet after Han dies that Leia just waltzes right past Chewie, Han's oldest friend (and is it still canon that he owed Han a life debt?) and hugs a random girl? Chewie just gets shuffled to a group that celebrates the destruction and we see a 3 second scene of him looking morose after that.  That bothered me a bit.  

And then she takes the Falcon with Chewie and leaves.
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:56 am

sirvm wrote:
@jmcatap1 I don't get it.
You wanna know about the scenes of the vision specifically or how Maz Kanata got the lightsaber?

i wanna know how maz obtained the sword,
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 am

Heatsaber wrote:

She understood Wookie, which isn't apparently an easy thing to do.

You actually just brought something up that never even occurred to me till now. How in the hell did she understand Wookie, especially being stuck on a sand planet which I doubt they would like very much.

Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 am

Evmeister wrote:
Heatsaber wrote:

She understood Wookie, which isn't apparently an easy thing to do.

You actually just brought something up that never even occurred to me till now. How in the hell did she understand Wookie, especially being stuck on a sand planet which I doubt they would like very much.

I completely missed that bit myself. o.O

jmcatap1 wrote:
i wanna know how maz obtained the sword,

That is something that I have been wondering about as well.

Last edited by Druuler on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sirvm

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 4:28 am

I read that(somewhere, I don't know where and can't find it) that after the lightsaber fell to Bespin, some trader(/villager) found it and accidentally set fire to bushes by turning it on. This then passed on from trader to trader, people to people until it fell into Maz's hands, which she then locked up in her basement.
This might be true, or we might know the real thing in Episode VIII.

Back to top Go down
dazzerfong

dazzerfong

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:07 am

@sirvm: Considering Bespin is a gas giant, that's highly unlikely.

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 5:18 am

honestly i would be a bit disapointed if rey would be skywalkers daughter because that would only show lack of imagination from a developers point of view. it also would not make much sense to me because if she is a skywalker then she would have ben recognize by han, leia or chewie allready. i think she is the child of someone who was afraid of her to be force sensetive and that why they have abandoned her on jakku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?   *SPOILERS* Rey's heritage? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*SPOILERS* Rey's heritage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next