Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul vault mandalorian boom khan riot hunk Armor dead marvel body Superpele Reforged FCOM Gear boomers Ryse machine Mask commonwealth NPCs money wolfenstein Call ghoul daryl
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
misfitfiend17

misfitfiend17

Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:38 pm

So again i was just snooping around on youtube to find out that there are 2 star wars anthology movies boba fett and han solo plus a star wars open world game. What are your thoughts on all of this? and what would your expectations of an star wars open world game?

sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 6:34 am

Han Solo one I know.
The Boba Fett one isn't confirmed.
And that open-world game WAS Star Wars 1313 [which looked totally epic btw], but was cancelled when Disney disbanded LucasArts, although Kathleen Kennedy(president, LucasFilm) did say that they're doing something about all the untouched projects, so might be happening.

Back to top Go down
aerystmd

aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 7:26 am

Any future star wars offshoots will have uncertainties with regards to quality. Will depend on the involved production personnel (writers & directors.) I just hope they get the good ones. As for a star wars open world game.. I, for one, am all for it. It could really work but I'm partial to the fact that it should only be made as a single player game & not as an online rpg, very much like the TES & Fallout series. Doesn't really have to be similar in gameplay like those bethesda titles but I do want the combat to be more fast-paced & dynamic. Although I like the dynamic combat styles like that of the Arkham series, Mad Max or Shadow of Mordor, I'd rather prefer it had the combat styles similar to Dragon's Dogma/Kingdoms of Amalur/Shadow of the Colossus. & speaking of Dragon's Dogma, which is suppose to come out for the PC this January.. Man, I really wish the game could be modded. Dialogue & story sucked but I didn't mind it much back then because of the magnificent combat. Also, wish it could get some of that Star Wars flavor ala Me444's Under 2 Suns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
elek2008

elek2008

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Anyone remember StarWars Bounty Hunter? That was awsome. Now that with modern graphics and open world environments would be great for a Boba Fett Game. But if they do make one then I want to be able to go to more than one world. Like in Kotor how you could go to like 6 or 7 different worlds at any point. Doing collecting bounties and maybe hiring crew. Wasn't Dengar and IG88 part of Fett's crew? Or is that not "Canon" anymore? A Bounty hunting game with Fett has a lot of potential. But if EA makes it then it will probably lose all of it.

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 12:47 am

elek2008 wrote:
Anyone remember StarWars Bounty Hunter? That was awsome. Now that with modern graphics and open world environments would be great for a Boba Fett Game. But if they do make one then I want to be able to go to more than one world. Like in Kotor how you could go to like 6 or 7 different worlds at any point. Doing collecting bounties and maybe hiring crew. Wasn't Dengar and IG88 part of Fett's crew? Or is that not "Canon" anymore? A Bounty hunting game with Fett has a lot of potential. But if EA makes it then it will probably lose all of it.
Dengar and IG88 are in Empire Strikes Back so it is probably canon. If its a bounty hunter game it will probably centered around Boba Fett because Disney wants people to forget about the prequels.

Back to top Go down
yoshi101

yoshi101

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 3:49 pm

I think open world in star wars is about due myself. as for the content I think the game should indeed be centered around Boba Fett, but for more of a balanced reason. Most of the games we have seen up to date have been Jedi or Sith based like the Force unleashed, I think stepping away from that would be a great step in the right direction at least for a little while.

Now about the game, if it's open world then the game has to feature more than 5 worlds, it's star wars and so I would for as many worlds as they can, don't forget these worlds might only have a small area compared to others, with major worlds having the more expanded areas. 

It would also have to have a great story, not just be a shooter. I feel like most games today aren't as thought out as they should be, we complete them to quickly and then get bored. I prefer games that take a good while to complete, if Disney has the resources then why not put it to use? Have a sizable team working on the environments, a second on the story missions, and extras and a third on the character models, and in game items.

And it better be done by a company that is NOT EA! they ruin everything they touch.

BobaSauro

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 am

oh man, how was i sad when i discoered that Star Wars 1313 was canceld =\.

for the boba movie, it was not confirmed, but man, would i love it!

and i think would be a huge grossing. Boba is such a amazing character. at least in legends

LightSabersEdge

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:09 pm

I would love a movie of Boba Fett movie, and a Han Solo (Confirmed) movie. I would also really like an open world star wars game. (I wish 1313 wasn't cancelled :C)

Nukacide

Character sheet
Name: ʜᴀᴡᴋ
Faction: ᴍᴇʀᴄᴇɴᴀʀʏ
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:58 pm

I think it would be pretty cool and I'm not sure why it hasn't been done yet? I know for a fact I would be totally addicted and would put 1000+ hours into a game like that.

LightSabersEdge

Character sheet
Name: Tecon
Faction: Mandalorians
Level: 88

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 pm

@Nukacide Me to, I would probably be addicted to.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?   Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Anthology films ...open world star wars game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1