Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault space khan Superpele commonwealth wolfenstein daryl riot NPCs boomers Call FCOM hunk Ryse Gear Mask Reforged boom money upgrades dead machine mandalorian body ghoul marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Empty
PostSubject: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:07 pm

hey guys , I gues by now a lot of the community has fallout 4 by now, my self included. and I was wondering what everyone thinks is more enjoyable at the moment for u personally. fallout 4 or a heavily modded new vegas. as their is some things that are so different , like the ability to be a complete asshole and bad guy....what do u guys think
peace

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 pm

I would say Fallout 4, as it's a fresh experience, especially if you've played New Vegas a ton.

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:28 pm

My attempt to mod Fallout New Vegas was very unsuccessful compared to modding fallout 3. As such I would have to say fallout 4, as so far modding it has been pretty easy too. I'm a one day go back and try to do a modded Run through Fallout New Vegas, the right now fallout 4 is where its at!

gabet347

gabet347

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:17 pm

The only thing that really makes it worth debating between the two are the mods (obviously). The mods for new vegas are amazing. But fallout 4 is, like some have said, a fresh fallout experience, as well as an updated one. I have 50 hours and it stills feels so new and just different, most notably the environment, shooting, and enemies. I haven't launched new vegas since before FO4 launch, but I've looked at some of my old screenshots and I can't help but say wow. New Vegas map is nothing compared to the commonwealth, which is so much more massive and realistic looking. So many things to explore and experience. It just feels so much more alive. But then I look at the mods I'm using in those same shots and think damn, if only that was in 4 it'd be perfect. Definitely fallout 4 at the end of the day, but I cannot wait for the mods and GECK. They're really going to change the game in a massive way. Like imagining the RSA weapons, or weapons of new millennia , or Cpt.Rex's and Dragbody's armors in fallout 4 gets me really excited. I can't wait to see what ideas modders will bring to life in fallout 4.

Swooya

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:39 pm

If anyones has Fo4 and if they're able to play it then by all means they should just do it !

Only then you'll know key differences between this one and the previous games.
I tried Fo4 already but it seems there's some problems with AMD, and even with some ini workarounds it's just unplayable for me for the time being.
(although gabet347 mentioned an update in drivers on some other thread and I'm already on it.)
So I'm clearly still enjoying (a lot) my Metal Gearish FoNV, which is a game I haven't even completed once so I'm also quite the hypocrite!
Back to top Go down
stalkzoid

stalkzoid

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:08 am

if u think that 4 has only been out a little while and yes when the geck , and script extender come out and the modders can really sink their teeth into it, and some mths down the track, its going to be sick

Punk is musical freedom. It's saying, doing and playing what you want. In Webster's terms, 'nirvana' means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and that's pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.

Kurt Cobain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:43 am

This is easy for me, as I really don't like New Vegas Much. Fallout 4 all the way! Now if the choice had been Fallout 3 or FO4, that would have been harder.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:49 pm

Honestly....that's hard for me to say. I've been enjoying FO4 alot, but NV will always have a special place in my heart. Heck, it's the game that got me into the Fallout franchise! I've been taking a break on FO4 and playing a bit of NV recently with a few mods added and the game still does hold up in my opinion. At the moment I would have to say....NV. Maybe when mods come out for FO4 it will get better, but at the moment it's not as good as a nice heavily modded New Vegas game.
Back to top Go down
LemmingAid

LemmingAid

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:27 am

I have yet to play, FO4, but I have heard that there is the problem that you are limited to being a GOOD character, although the sarcasm conversation options seem amusing at most, but I just dislike that Bethesda makes you play a GOOD character, at least at initial release, but FO:NV gave you the options to join the Caesar's Legion or the NCR.

Oh and one more thing FO:NV has over FO4

mor enclave pls just mor enclave pls i beg u bethesda mor encl-
Back to top Go down
Voivre

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:34 am

For right now, I'd take a heavily modded FNV over FO4 as I've beaten the game and without mods to add on to the game or to give me a project, I'm so very bored. Going back to FNV and GTA V for now until the mod tools are released as there isn't any more I can do with my level 52 character in FO4 for the moment.

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:42 am

I personally would have to say I prefer a heavily Modded New Vegas

Although I've apparently played 327 hours on NV according to Steam, I haven't been on it in over a year so its all feeling quite fresh again.

However, if FO4 had all the mods I'm using for New Vegas then the answer would obviously have to be FO4

@Swooya I'm exactly the same, I haven't been bothered about completing it, I just like playing the Map with as many (good) MGS mods as I can possibly find!

Back to top Go down
Voivre

Voivre

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:50 am

Lucianhector wrote:

However, if FO4 had all the mods I'm using for New Vegas then the answer would obviously have to be FO4

Agreed, it just feels wrong not to be taking people out of the Fallout world violently without my real world guns and real world tactical gear. I too played a lot of FNV, but I'm going back to get the rest of my missing achievements on steam as it gives me something to work toward, thus averting boredom.

My M4 can't come back to me soon enough. :'(

PostSubject: Re: fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas   fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

fallout 4 or heavily modded new vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1