Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth space khan machine ghoul boom vault riot upgrades mandalorian wolfenstein marvel FCOM Superpele body daryl Call Gear hunk money Mask Ryse boomers dead NPCs Reforged
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Havoc

Havoc

FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Empty
PostSubject: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:37 pm

So with the release of FO4 we have the choice to romance certain companions. First off all i thought this was great, I really like when you can romance companions. Then I saw the introduction of Piper in the Fallout shelter trailer and I thought "man she sound annoying"

How wrong I was....
I have now romanced Piper and its great! Actually its really enjoyable. Her more romantic lines does not feel weird or awkward. Its sounds like she deeply cares for my character and that makes the experience so much better and enjoyable. The only things i would like to have added are a kiss and some tender moments when things are quiet (not sex, but hugs and such Wink ) Last i would like to be able to tell my romance how much she/he means to my character as they do it when asked

Overall its been a really good first romance for me, now what do you think? Do you have other experiences with other companions? What do you think of the romance option?

mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 7:49 pm

I have a romance with Piper as well, but it takes more time than I care for, so I guess I won't romance any other companion, especially since i've had Piper as a companion for more than half of my playthrough (i'm guessing for about 20 hours or something) and i've gotten pretty attached to her.

Rorkiy

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 11:35 am

I for one romanced Cait instead of Piper. However, I got Cait like really late into my playthrough so it was kind of a slog to get affection with her considering how late it was. Not quite sure how Piper's quest and dialogue plays out but I must say I quite like the writing into Cait's story.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:04 am

I have romanced with Cait because she is an interesting character since i was far in the game, it took i think 12 hours straight... in one day.... She is hard to get liked by but it is at times it's hilarious when i loaded up my quicksave i would see blood on the screen from Cait's shotgun

Last edited by AwesomeNino on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:08 am

AwesomeNino wrote:
I have romanced with Cait because she is an interesting character since i was far in the game, it took i think 12 hours straight... in one day.... She is hard to get liked by but it is at times it's hilarious when i loaded up my quicksave i would see blood on the screen from Cait's shotgun

It's not hard at all actually. Drink a lot of booze, pick a lot of locks. My character quickly ended up with high enough approval to start a relationship with her, without me even trying (I told her we were just friends).
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 5:16 pm

So was it confirmed that are same sex romances available? I was talking with Preston and he was gushing about how glorious I am and then I saw a flirt option come up. I didn't select it but I am curious if they did that.

mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Evmeister wrote:
So was it confirmed that are same sex romances available? I was talking with Preston and he was gushing about how glorious I am and then I saw a flirt option come up. I didn't select it but I am curious if they did that.

Yeah, I believe you can, haven't done it myself but I think I saw it somewhere else.

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm roleplaying as Deckard from Bladerunner and having Curie as a romance option is just perfect if you get what im saying. Wink
FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Blade_runner_28
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:56 am

the curie romance was really unexpected, i most say that i was quite supprised on how that turned out

Spoiler if you want to know:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)   FO4 companion romance (spoiler free) Empty

Back to top Go down

FO4 companion romance (spoiler free)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1