Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body mandalorian space hunk machine vault commonwealth Gear Mask ghoul Superpele Ryse riot boom dead Reforged upgrades FCOM marvel khan money Call NPCs daryl boomers wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Empty
PostSubject: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi all guys!.
By request of Capt.Rex, Today we will learn to create a star wars lightsaber with photoshop, who has not turned into a broom lightsaber while cleaning the house? I think that all.
It is a short and simple tutorial, I tried to put the steps together to make it faster and easier. Want to know how? , Keep reading and I'll show you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1_ The first thing that legir image and open it, I will use one of google. Ideally, use an image that has some guidance for our sable. For example, a broomstick, a katana like in the picture.

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber 113

---------------------------

2_ Create new layer, go to Layer> New> Layer (Ctrl + Shift + N), which we will call Saber.

-----------------------------

3_  Now work on this layer. We choose the Polygonal Lasso Tool (E) and we outline the saber. As shown in the picture.
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber 2_cap10

4_ Once selected, we choose the Paint Bucket, and paint our white selection. Then deselect (Ctrl + D).
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber 3jpg10

5_ Duplicate this layer twice. (Ctrl + j)

6_ to the "Sable" layer we applied a Gaussian Blur with a value of 10 and 25 and 50W; for layers "Sable copy" and "Sable Copy 2," respectively.
It should stay like this:

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber 412

7_ Once done, return to the "Sable" layer and go to Layer> Layer Style> Inner Glow. Change the color blue. In this case I use the ff6168. Then go to Layer> Layer Style> Outer Glow and we do the same.

8_ We repeat step 7 on layer "Sable copy" and "Copy 2 Sable"

Create a group with the layers `Sabers´ (3)  (Ctrl + E). It should look something like this:
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber 512

10_ Now we have to choose the color of sable. We go to Image> Adjust> Hue / Saturation (Ctrl + U). Coloring and we selected the following values:

· Saturation: +70
· Brightness: -4
· Tone: This what you, depending on the color you wish to choose saber.

Finally, we couple all layers and go! We have our lightsaber. That's how I've been to me. (You Intend that you stay the more straight than my sable )

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Final11

Ended,  hope you liked it, as much as I do the tutorial and simplify the technique. Any Doubts or questions, do not hesitate to comment on it, a big kiss.
Until the next tutorial!  Thumbs Up 

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:40 am

i realy like that one... the effect looks stunning and makes me want to try this out. thanks again for making this tutorial.. i am still using the picture as desktop wallpaper Wink

keep up the nice work jessi.. youre doing it great.

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:44 am

Okay this is awesome!  I'm going to try and add a lightsaber effect to one of my wedding photos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber   Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: Create Star Wars Lightsaber

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1