Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs machine money marvel dead ghoul Gear boomers space Reforged commonwealth body wolfenstein vault khan Mask Ryse daryl Call boom FCOM riot Superpele upgrades mandalorian hunk
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which character would you like to hear more about? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which character would you like to hear more about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
redmooose

redmooose

Which character would you like to hear more about? Empty
PostSubject: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 3:49 pm

I mean this as in, which character from an older Fallout game would you like to hear about in an upcoming game either as dialogue or maybe a physical legacy.

For me it would be Riley of Riley's rangers, for such a small quest I always remember helping the rangers and how they always claimed to be a moral mercenary group so Id definitely like to hear how that worked out for them.

What about you guys?

Last edited by redmooose on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoro4661

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Moira Brown or Fawkes. They're both interesting characters, and I love 'em. Though I suppose Fawkes will just end up in the museum.
Back to top Go down
Lashmer

Lashmer

Character sheet
Name: Lashmer Williams
Faction: Great Lakes Confederation
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Scribe Rothchild. Didn't he talk about rebuilding Liberty Prime
Spoiler:
? I'd think that within the time span of a few years, some progress should've been made.
Back to top Go down
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I'd say Enclave Squad Sigma. They were a nice addition to Enclave after all that had happened before the expansion, as i wasn't expecting any individuals to show up for Enclave anymore. I wish there was build up, like hearing about their success against BOS long before you meet them. Them having actual names and personalities would be great too, but i think that's a different topic.

I'd also love to hear more about Dukov, Dave, Crowley and others involved with Tenpenny's "weapon retrieval" task at Fort Constantine.

Last edited by Finnisher on Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:14 pm

@redmooose

i would move this from the fallout section but it seems all the replies so far are fallout related so ill leave it for now lol

my favorite character to make a reappearance in fallout 4 would be Amata (probably spelling her name wrong lol) from fallout 3 as she had alot to do with the story and depending on what choices you made she'd disappear into the wasteland with a few other vault dwellers it would be interesting to see her travel to Boston Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:52 pm

redmooose wrote:
I mean this as in, which character from and older game would you like to hear about in an upcoming game either as dialogue or maybe a physical legacy.

For me it would be Riley of Riley's rangers, for such a small quest I always remember helping the rangers and how they always claimed to be a moral mercenary group so Id definitely like to hear how that worked out for them.

What about you guys?

Ooh, that's a really nice thought, i would definitely like to see her make an appearance again. You're right, they really didn't do too much with them in FO3. I think it would really awesome to see something to do with Fawkes or Sarah Lyons from FO3. They were two of my favorites an i think they could make an interesting and supplemental as well as nostalgic addition to the upcoming Fallout 4.

Even being able to find a beat up suit of power armor with the Lyon's Pride logo would be something awesome to throw in as an homage to those characters.

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Sorry yeah Vet I didnt make it clear at all but I had meant for it to be a Fallout specific question!

Some interesting suggestions so far though however as for Moira surely shes already present in FNV to some extent via her wasteland survival guide?
Back to top Go down
Ironhide11183

Ironhide11183

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:32 pm

Any past fallout characters... I hope the courier will have an effect in boston or maybe even ulysess.
Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 11:49 pm

I personally would like to see more of or hear of lyons brotherhood as, they were the only brotherhood chapter that actually helped people, because of that I did not feel inclined to shot them on sight.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:40 am

I'm going to second what was said earlier in the thread and say that I'd like to see how Sarah Lyons' arc continued. I can only presume she eventually inherits control from her father over that chapter of the Brotherhood.

Failing that? Again, as was previously listed, I would adore seeing some Fawkes - I can't imagine he's doing much besides wandering at some point after Fallout 3. He seems like a cameo waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 2:51 am

WHAT FOVET said. The remnants of Vault 101. How awesome would that be. But that would also mean Beth makes a canonical outcome for Amata. But for all I know they already have so im not sure here lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm

I hadn't even thought about Vault 101. I think it'd be pretty far-reaching for such a local Vault to have effects all the way out in some subsequent Fallout, though, unless they get way big in ways I didn't anticipate.

That said, delving somewhat into canonicity isn't unheard of in Fallout. I think the first few had it pretty well-defined how certain things went. We can dream!
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Harold even though he "died" in Fallout 3, he should return in Fallout 4 as a reincarnated Yukihiro Takahashi and make synth in a bar or something, kek.
Back to top Go down
AyyLmao01

AyyLmao01

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:05 am

I'd rather hear about a few major/important character than just one, such as maybe incorporating them in a quest at least mention them in dialogue from time to time. Would be cool hearing travelers talking about past characters such as Three Dog (Galaxy News)
Back to top Go down
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:13 am

I wanna know what happens to the kid you rescue in Grayditch......wanna how he turned out

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:47 am

Fidller wrote:
I wanna know what happens to the kid you rescue in Grayditch......wanna how he turned out
I was really hoping Fallout 4 was going to be 10+ years ahead of Fallout 3 just because of Bryan Wilks. Like how awesome would it be to have him as a companion in Fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Finnisher

Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:14 pm

Fidller wrote:

I wish you would hear about Rivet City in Fallout 4, and about Wilks perhaps being in an important position there.

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:41 pm

Madison Li, I mean wasn't she headed to the The Commonwealth after the scribes took over Project Purity?

But yeah Sarah and Fawkes would be nice to see or hear about in FO4
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 4:43 pm

Also Desmond Lockheart. See what he is up too. Heck any returning character from Fallout 3 ( I wish NV but that wont happen ) would just be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which character would you like to hear more about?   Which character would you like to hear more about? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which character would you like to hear more about?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next