Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom space machine money vault FCOM wolfenstein riot commonwealth body NPCs Reforged Mask upgrades dead ghoul daryl Superpele Ryse khan Gear boomers marvel mandalorian hunk Call
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:19 pm

I haven't seen much of it, but I guess it was one of those shows that started off bad, but got better and better as time progressed.

I kinda wish Disney had finished it, instead of cancelling it so that they could make Rebels.

Heatsaber

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:51 pm

It had some rough patches, but over all I felt that it was very well done and had some excellent action scenes. I was impressed with it. As everyone else said, it aged like a fine wine. I especially liked how they treated the Clones and gave them personalities and traits as they developed and had experiences.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:34 am

the series got really good in the latter seasons since it went from non violent to violent and gritty showing lots of courruption the republic assassinations

huzzel

huzzel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 3:16 am

The first episode i watched was the one with Yoda with a few clones on that coral planet. Man was i disappointed, i couldn't resent Ventress for trying to wipe that stupid smirk out of Yoda's face.
Thankfully the series became a *lot* better after this.
Back to top Go down
Lil'T

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I watch the show from the beginning and I think are really good content and the fact that it extends our view of the Clone Wars is still a relatively short part of the Star Wars saga . This series explains a lot of things not always consistent but existing . But why in the series Anakin has a Padawan (Ahsoka ) but in the movie (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith) Anakin are promoted to master and he is not allowed to the Jedi council ? Overall I think this series is very well. (that's a personal opinion)

Peace.
Back to top Go down
fancydoctor

fancydoctor

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:09 pm

I honestly like the series. It was amusing, and seeing Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship was fun to see. I can say that it did have some slow episodes but overall, it was a pretty good series.

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:16 pm

I found it pretty good and well made for a cartoon to be honest.

But it was just so predictable at times if you know what i talk about, like they have to close 1 story to start another instead of running them all through one another and create a immersive experience.

But hey the demografic for it were kids so that's what you ought to expect.
Back to top Go down
MR_AFICIONADO

MR_AFICIONADO

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:32 am

Yeah usually the first few episodes of every season were clunkers but the middle and later episodes tended to be darker and much more enjoyable imo.

kingswat

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:52 am

Legos104 wrote:
technically clones are mandalorians because they were cloned off of a mandalorian bounty hunter

technically mandalorian isn't a race so they wouldn't be considered as one. Mandalor; the mandalorian home world was actually occupied by warriors that formed the madalorian culture. They are still classified as human. fiigured id let ya know lol

EDIT: dont know why it quoted you i chose to quote someone else but it switched to this quote?
Back to top Go down
Mordraal

Mordraal

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 1:30 am

I honestly enjoyed the first Clone Wars animated series more (I still have it on DVD). I do like that they started to expand on the Clones and their stories more, though. The main thing that I absolutely hated and will never consider canon was the Mandalorians being made into pacifists and wusses. The Mando'ade would never change that much.
Back to top Go down
KaosPotatoGamer

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 5:11 am

Mordraal wrote:
I honestly enjoyed the first Clone Wars animated series more (I still have it on DVD). I do like that they started to expand on the Clones and their stories more, though. The main thing that I absolutely hated and will never consider canon was the Mandalorians being made into pacifists and wusses. The Mando'ade would never change that much.

I don't like that the mandalorians became what they did, neither do I think they would have become pacifists, but canon is canon, no matter how much is sucks.

But on the topic of this actual post, I really enjoyed both Clone wars series, even if the first was a bit strange looking back at it.

Savage55

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:40 am

I really Liked how it Developed the 501st Clone battalion's story. Seeing them doubt and arrest General Krell showed their developing distrust obeying orders and developing independence.

*post 2

Savage55 wrote:
Although i didn't like how they interpreted Anakin bringing balance to the force

*edit by cpt.rex
please avoid making double posts. use the edit function instead. thanks. -rex

Ehlengast

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 3:00 pm

When i was younger i watched clone wars every saturday evening in tv and i loved it. It was so cool to see new planets, new yedis/siths and especially Captain Rex? with his double Blasterpistols. The story was always interesting and even now im watchin it sometimes because it's still good.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions   Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Clone Wars opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2