Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body vault money riot Superpele marvel space commonwealth NPCs daryl machine boom Ryse mandalorian FCOM khan boomers hunk upgrades dead wolfenstein Call Gear ghoul Reforged Mask
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 12:14 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 3:23 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:56 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:51 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:57 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:44 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:03 am

» schorched enclave officer
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:43 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:59 am

» Late Introduction
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:59 pm

» Greetings!
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:31 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:18 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:20 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:22 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:31 pm

» hi i'm new person
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:30 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:45 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:48 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:07 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TigerNine

TigerNine

Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Empty
PostSubject: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 5:56 am

Hey guys,
So Ive recently been trying out some ENBs and its been pretty scary as its the first time Ive done it. Any way Ive been using RUST ENB from the COBALT and RUST pack and it looks great! But i get mad stutter and when i look around too fast i get huge FPS drops. I just want a nice looking ENB that i can actually play with and I'm happy to do tweaking if someone would guide me ha Dancey

So i was wandering what do you guys use and/or recommend for decent performance and gameplay?

P.s  my PC specs are: GIGABYTE Radeon R9 290oc 4GB vram. and intel i7 4790k
I see what you did t

BTW this is for New Vegas
Back to top Go down
wullim

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:12 am

Okay the best ENB's in my opinion to do tweaking that make the game look better but are not to taxing would include....

Lucent ENB
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59649/?

Enhanced Shaders ENB
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49882/?

And

Modern ENB
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59051/?

If you need help with getting enb's working pm me and I will send you my skype and I'll walk you through it! Other than that enjoy your day bud. HappyRun

TigerNine

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for the help man i really appreciate it. Ill definitely check these out and get back to you. Thanks for offering to help too, means a lot. Dancey

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:51 am

i mainly use ENB of the apocalypse and cobalt & rust

ENB of the apocalypse
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50782/?

cobalt & rust
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57475/?

pretty decent enb's my favorite enb atm is the one below and i get 0 fps loss and it has a good apocalypse feel Smile

Melancholy Dust ENB
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59333/?

its the enb i used in this video
Back to top Go down
redmooose

redmooose

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:40 am

I've found a lot of success with Jay's ENB although thats mainly down to personal taste. However, like a lot of ENBS it does provide a performance version which works well for me. I'd also agree that enhanced shaders was not too FPS heavy when I used that.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake

Kakashi Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Cedric Williams
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Thanks for the recommendations all. Your advice really helped me out too Smile

TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:50 am

TigerNine wrote:
Hey guys,
So Ive recently been trying out some ENBs and its been pretty scary as its the first time Ive done it. Any way Ive been using RUST ENB from the COBALT and RUST pack and it looks great! But i get mad stutter and when i look around too fast i get huge FPS drops. I just want a nice looking ENB that i can actually play with and I'm happy to do tweaking if someone would guide me ha Dancey

So i was wandering what do you guys use and/or recommend for decent performance and gameplay?

P.s  my PC specs are: GIGABYTE Radeon R9 290oc 4GB vram. and intel i7 4790k
I see what you did t

BTW this is for New Vegas

Glad you enjoyed my ENB presets, Tiger. You could try setting DisableDriverMemoryManager to false in your enblocal.ini
It may help to reduce the stutter, but obviously every system is different.

As a rule of thumb it's best to go for ENBs that have fewer files in the archive, heh!
To me at least, this usually means they're more light weight than ENBs like Jay's ENB or my RUST/COBALT ENBs that have SweetFX and high quality DoF.

If I was to recommend 2 I would suggest Enhanced Shaders, as it is performance friendly and has presets suited to most popular weather mods.
Lastly, I would suggest The ENB of the Apocalypse - New Vegas to bring a really dreary/sombre Book of Eli type feel to the wasteland. I always got a solid 60 FPS with those two ENBs on my old system.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
LuiZFG

LuiZFG

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I use Rudy ENB, it is quite nice :3

The right to be a God...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?   Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best ENB for gameplay but still keeping the looks?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1