Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs boomers commonwealth machine Ryse Call hunk mandalorian FCOM upgrades vault daryl Superpele khan Reforged Mask ghoul riot money marvel body wolfenstein dead boom Gear space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unique weapons in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vexillarious

Vexillarious

Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Empty
PostSubject: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:15 am

Okay, so i've been thinking, with all the new modifications and weapon customization, do you guys think there will be unique guns in Fallout 4? Now i understand that all the guns will be unique in their own ways with the hundreds of mods and renaming ability but do you think there will still be unique one of a kind weapons? Weapons like the alien blaster, Ol' Painless, All-American, and Chance's Knife (just to name a few). I'm hoping there will still be one of a kind weapons like that and even armor too! I'm a big collector of that sorta stuff in Bethesda games. Personally, I believe they'll still add rare weapons and armor to Fallout 4 to satiate the treasure hunters. What do you guys think?

Sevlucent

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 am

Um..first off. Bonus points for the Selene profile picture! Underworld hype! Okay back to the topic at hand. I'm certain there will be named weapons just because it's almost a trademark, if not already, to have those silly, unique, or reference named weapons from other series. The way I see it is that you can customize the weapons and yada yada but the named weapons will...they'll simply be that. Named weapons that you can't completely alter because then it won't be "unique".
Back to top Go down
https://sellfy.com/Sevlucent
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:13 am

I think there will be unique base parts that can be customized further, something like a special laser lens assembly that offers greater damage or precision, or a special assault rifle receiver with a higher rate of fire. Stuff like that. I don't think there will be unique whole weapons that can't be customized at all, that would be boring.

EnergeticEddy

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:26 am

There are many ways how can they add unique things in the game. It can be unique parts that you can modify you weapons with, so they can be stronger and more distinct. Or theyre can be unique weapons that can be modified, or unique weapons that cant be modified. We just have to wait now and see, but personaly, i hope for some unique stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:05 am

with weapon customization system, every weapons is unique, but i would like to see uncustomizable unique weapons too
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:51 pm

Anyone noticed that you can actually rename your weapons in FO4 ?

http://www.shoddycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Weapon-2.jpg

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 1:15 pm

@FafnirEtherion i thought everyone know that since the E3 trailer
Back to top Go down
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:33 pm

What I'd like to see most of all are unique power armor parts or plating, to give it the feel that it really is yours, not a dingy pre-war relic without any personality. I'd also like to see a lot of color customization and decal application.

xpoze

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Gyrard wrote:
What I'd like to see most of all are unique power armor parts or plating, to give it the feel that it really is yours, not a dingy pre-war relic without any personality. I'd also like to see a lot of color customization and decal application.

What Gyrard said,

It would be really awesome if they added a lot of customization to your armor even unique pieces.

and for the weapons they are probaly going to make uniques or even unique attachments
Back to top Go down
Vexillarious

Vexillarious

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:33 pm

Yeah I utilized the renaming feature a lot in Oblivion and Skyrim, whenever I would enchant something. It's a really great feature and I can't tell you how many times I wanted to rename a gun in Fallout. It just adds your own personal touch, so I'm excited to finally have it in Fallout 4.

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:07 pm

I think Fallout 4 will have a mix of regular modified weapons w/ random parts as well as custom weapons. I personally would love to have a musket as a unique weapon, now that would be cool. Smile

And it's confirmed that you will be able to mix and match armor pieces, such as shoulder pads, gloves, legs, etc. The armor for Fallout 4 will be greatly customize able. Sort of like the Taylor Maid mod but double the amount of armor slots and pieces.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:15 pm

i think they wont be completely unique weapons rather unique componets maybe there'll be weapons that are unique but only for a specific part that you can remove and add to another weapon if that makes

and for power armor in the e3 gameplay you see them changing pieces and the T60x (pretty sure its called that ) power armor chest plate appears id say thats a unique
Back to top Go down
MasterGears

MasterGears

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:55 am

I'm going with the poplar theory of rare/unique mod for weapons. Dropped from high level enemies and bosses, then I guess you'll be able to attach them onto normal base weapons, or when pieced together with other rare/unique mods create a rare/unique weapon.

SomeKid123

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:40 pm

I feel like it could be hard to make a weapon more unique than the ones you can craft yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique weapons in Fallout 4?   Unique weapons in Fallout 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unique weapons in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1