Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom khan wolfenstein FCOM Mask marvel Armor dead machine daryl vault Ryse boomers mandalorian NPCs riot Overhaul commonwealth ghoul Reforged body Gear hunk Call money
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
fbmustang

fbmustang

armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 pm

Fidller wrote:
Wasteland Surgeon outfit is one of my favorite vanilla armors. It looks so simple but it was the only armor that looked cool to me. I hope it comes back and i can match up some smaller parts for armor like shoulderpads and gauntlets or atleast some body armor

Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes? That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.
Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:59 pm

fbmustang wrote:
Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes?  That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.

There are a few that let you do that, but generally only with parts designed to work with the others. If you could give more of a description it might be possible to give you the name of the mod.

fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Brigand231 wrote:
fbmustang wrote:
Wasn't there an armor mod on the Nexus that let you mix and match armor pieces with clothes?  That armor would probably look really cool with bits and pieces of armor on it.

There are a few that let you do that, but generally only with parts designed to work with the others.  If you could give more of a description it might be possible to give you the name of the mod.

from what I remember there were two crates at the back of Doc Mitchel's house and they had all the exterior armor pieces from all the vanilla armors in the game, don't know if that's descriptive enough but that's all I remember.
Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:05 pm

fbmustang wrote:

from what I remember there were two crates at the back of Doc Mitchel's house and they had all the exterior armor pieces from all the vanilla armors in the game, don't know if that's descriptive enough but that's all I remember.

Most likely you're talking about Tailor Made NV.

fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:08 pm

Brigand231 wrote:
fbmustang wrote:

Tailor Made NV

Thanks man I've been looking for it for a while and this made it so much easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 pm

I'm gonna have to go with Tailor Made also, cant do my fallout 3 and NV playthroughs without it and i deff cant do my screen shots without it either, leaves every char during a playthrough feel unique and individual, hope Fallout4 has a Tailor Made mod in the future
Back to top Go down
kevinsmells

kevinsmells

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:59 pm

Mechanist's costume and Naughty nightwear would be nice to see again, also the NCR Ranger combat armor but I doubt they would bring it back

childishkevino

childishkevino

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:52 pm

Tactical308 wrote:
childishkevino wrote:
It probably wont, but the X-13 Stealth suit would be nice, I liked how the suit talked to you, kinda like jarvis in the ironman suit
I loved the X-13 stealth suit, a lot of people thought the voice was annoying, but I specifically played a character that had multiple armor pieces talking to him. (Stealth suit and talking pipboy)
Doubt it would return, but a talking armor piece would be fun.

Also riot gear. Why? Because Riot gear.
You get me man! Regardless if the voice was annoying, it was unique and a pretty awesome concept. and yess riot gear and just the veteran ranger combat armor looks too badass to leave out
Back to top Go down
Doctor Smiley

Doctor Smiley

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm

I'd like to see a modern take on the regulator duster from 3/NV, possibly like the duster outfit in red dead redemption but with pieces of Armour slapped on it (since the armour system is layered in 4 I may be closer than i think )

Pervy Shepard
Back to top Go down
fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Maybe the Chinese stealth suit that would actually cloak you when sneaking like in three, I'd like to see something like that in 4

DirtyPockets

DirtyPockets

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:49 pm

The Ranger and riot armors would look pretty cool in the new engine, especially with visor overlays
Back to top Go down
haloruler1449

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 am

DirtyPockets wrote:
The Ranger and riot armors would look pretty cool in the new engine, especially with visor overlays

Too bad it probably won't make it as Rangers are from the west coast. But hey, we still got mods!
Back to top Go down
Juzkin590

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:39 am

Awww.... Tenpenny coat fur sure! And berets, my favorite hat =]

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:06 pm

i hope to see the rnc ranger armor,rnc riot lonesome road armor, and ulysses armor Smile

haloruler1449

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Ashi Itachi wrote:
I'm gonna have to go with Tailor Made also, cant do my fallout 3 and NV playthroughs without it and i deff cant do my screen shots without it either, leaves every char during a playthrough feel unique and individual, hope Fallout4 has a Tailor Made mod in the future

Not exactly sure what Tailor Made does, would someone mind explaining what Tailor Made does and how to use it?

wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:51 pm

haloruler1449 wrote:
Ashi Itachi wrote:

Not exactly sure what Tailor Made does, would someone mind explaining what Tailor Made does and how to use it?
it's a bunch of miscellaneous accessories for your character to wear. It's on the fallout nexus.
Back to top Go down
Cameron330

Cameron330

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Legion
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 am

I really want the helfire armor to be back, i think it could be possible obtain to because that armor is one newer models of enclave armor.. Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
themattcon

themattcon

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Leather armor for sure! And i would like to see the Elite Riot Gear too.
Back to top Go down
azazaz0z9

azazaz0z9

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 pm

reinforced armors really liked those variants especially leather armor
Back to top Go down
MrComplex

MrComplex

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 am

I'd like to see the black combat armour like the rivet city armour come back with the option of some kind of trenchcoat and mask to go with it

PostSubject: Re: armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4   armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

armor/clothes youd like to see return in fallout 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next