Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel daryl upgrades Gear body wolfenstein Ryse riot boomers vault space machine mandalorian money Mask ghoul Superpele hunk commonwealth boom Call dead Reforged NPCs khan FCOM
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your Favourite FO:NV Character.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
redmooose

redmooose

Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:04 pm

I find Legate Lanius to be quite memorable as he genuinely scares me, plus his total belief in the strength of the legion makes him seem invincible. "I am the East, and I will prove it this day".
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:27 am

@Tojiro

I had her stay with the brotherhood of steel, since I usually do an NCR favored playthrough and have the BoS and NCR align with each other, it feels like the best choice. Though honestly regardless it doesn't seem like its a very happy ending either way for her, just staying with them seems like a better end than her leaving and wandering the wastes never getting close to anyone out of fear of them getting hurt/killed by some BoS members.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:55 am

I know this may sound crazy, but honestly I think Benny is my favorite. Sure he tried to kill you and such. But man, he just has a unique charm to him! I love the way he speaks and how he tries to play it cool the whole time. It's a shame you can't make him into a companion. I would love to have that guy by my side.
Back to top Go down
myuhinny

myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:01 am

Veronica and Cass are the only 2 vanilla characters that I ever use. Some of Veronica's comments are pretty funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Joshua Graham, my second favorite would be Ulysses.

I loved the voice acting for him, and how on his quest of self righteousness, he ends up confusing what he thinks God wants, with his own personal desires of destroying the white legs.

The "best" ending is to convince Joshua (If you have 90 speech) to allow Salt upon weeds to live..

I wish there was an option to kill him, without the tribes becoming violent, but I think that's a small price to pay, there's no chance of his followers regrouping, without their leader they'll die out.

I hope to see both of these characters again, I think it would be interesting to see how the two would interact with each other, if Ulysses would see Joshua as a foe, or a friend..

Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Joshua Graham, I like his background and his current outlook, I've even gone so far as to dub him "The Killer with a Conscience", Nerdy, I know, but still. Very Happy

Macharial

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Pretty torn between Cass and Arcade.

Cass is just that no BS sidekick who says whats on her mind and Arcade's whit is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Limitlessness

Limitlessness

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 pm

I find Ulysses to be an interesting character. The fact that he assumed control of a missile silo is pretty awesome. Joshua Grahm is a very cool character as well considering what he is capable of doing as well as his backstory with the Legion.

Doc Holliday

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:51 pm

I think my favorites are the Think Tank in Old World Blues.
Back to top Go down
childishkevino

childishkevino

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:13 am

Sunny Smiles! She just seems like one of the few genuinely goodhearted people left in the wasteland. the fact that she wont leave goodsprings to be your companion makes her almst mor admirable cuz she cares too much for the people of goodsprings
Back to top Go down
fbmustang

fbmustang

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 am

Cas because she's the funniest companion I've seen or had in a long time.

Contessa

Contessa

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 8:04 am

Raul Tejada with Cass a close second. I dunno, I just love Raul's attitude and Danny Trejo voicing him is just perfect.
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:21 am

Mine would have to be Veronica. I think they did an amazing job of making her a lovable character Smile
Back to top Go down
MasterGears

MasterGears

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:57 am

The Courier Six obviously

MrComplex

MrComplex

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 am

I've always had a soft spot for Cass, firstly I like redheads and secondly she's a tough independent woman who's been through hard times but still survives with pride and doesn't rely on anybody

Plus her father was an awesome reference

wullim

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:49 am

Joshua Graham duh! Okay not sure if this was DLC included but come on this guy just won't die ....

Chrome596

Chrome596

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 2:00 am

Veronica. A genius tech head with a passion to help improve everyone's lives. What's not to like
Back to top Go down
Jason Todd

Jason Todd

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:10 pm

I personally love the philosophical baddies/goodies because they remind me of comic book Villains. Ulysses and Joshua Graham and Elijah all have complex philosophies and motives which I find make the game so much more in depth

Moshkau

Moshkau

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Honestly i think that Yes man is the best because he's just so friendly, also Raul cause I like his voice it's just too cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite FO:NV Character.   Your Favourite FO:NV Character. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite FO:NV Character.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next