Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
NPCs Mask Overhaul commonwealth Superpele Call FCOM Armor Reforged hunk mandalorian body dead Gear daryl wolfenstein marvel money Ryse boomers boom machine vault ghoul khan riot
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What's the Best FNV DLC Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's the Best FNV DLC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
user2501

user2501

What's the Best FNV DLC Empty
PostSubject: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 pm

I thought that the honest hearts DLC was nice and kept things interesting, but the best for mods seems to be Gunrunners because I've seen a lot of good weapon mods that require it. What do you think is the best and why?
Back to top Go down
DrunkChicken101

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Honestly I really liked Old World Blues the most, it had a funny and enjoyable story and the map was fun to explore and discover areas around the place and learn about the lore.
Although it ain't that fun playing through the third time, I got a bit bored... TongueTril
Dead Money, I felt, was a really good DLC...I got really into the story and quite attached the characters...the ending with the radio...Damn that got me good ;~;
Back to top Go down
Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:08 pm

I like Honest Hearts the most, followed by Lonesome Road purely for the story, followed by Dead Money. Old World Blues was a bit out there, even for Fallout, but I have to admit it was still enjoyable if a bit long winded.

benn33

benn33

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:09 pm

For me, it was Lonesome Road. The look of desolation and ruin gave that same.. Feel good feeling that Fallout 3 gave me everywhere. NV didn't have as much ruins as I woulda liked, but nonetheless, I enjoyed all the DLC! Thumbs Up

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:25 pm

I liked Old World blues. IT had a lot of neat items in it.

fallouter

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:30 pm

I really loved Lonesome Road because I felt like it should have been included in the base game. Well, Ulysses mostly. Benny was kind of a comedic character to me and it would have been cooler if Ulysses role was replaced and maybe after confronting him somewhere during an epic battle, you get wounded and he retreats to the Divide until you finally meet again. Just the whole history and explanations he has for you makes it seem like he was the main antagonist all along. Air Guitar
Back to top Go down
lonewolf6

lonewolf6

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:44 pm

I loved honest hearts, it gave the game a more philosophical tone to it, the best part about it was my man Joshua Graham of course, love seeing a character who's righteous, but still a bad-ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GUARDian

GUARDian

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:15 pm

I love Old World Blues for the comedy (the various Sink devices), Lonesome Road for the story, Honest Hearts for the map, Dead Money for the payoff, and Gun Runner's Arsenal for the Bozar. I mean, who doesn't want a light machine gun with a scope?
Back to top Go down
TixIssence56

TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Old World Blues for me. It was a change of scenery from everything destroyed in the Mojave, Lonesome Road was nice but it was like... 4x the destruction everywhere.

Old World Blues had a short but nice story line, very amusing. And of course, the nice lore tidbits. Especially, the tests on X-13. Plus, the Sink was like, very unique and very accessible with the Transportalponder. I was surprised with this DLC because, I didn't know what to expect, and it became very surprising in a very good way.

If I had to pick the worst, it would be... God Damn Dead Money. Cuz wtf. I have been searching everywhere how I got there (appart from being dragged) I mean where the hell is the road TO Sierra Madre. Plus it only got scary cuz, you don't have your usual equipment, but once you get the hang of it (The Clouds, the Radios), the DLC is bleh and meh and repetitive.

BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Honest Hearts was good. I really liked the setting and the tribals. I still haven't done Lonesome Road yet. I've always left it for the end of my playthrough but always started a new character before doing it. I'm definitely going to do it with this character though. It's been almost 4 years but I'm gonna make sure I get it done, hopefully before Fallout 4 is released.
Back to top Go down
Callinoria

Callinoria

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Lonesome Road, everything about it. The armor and the setting made you feel like a badass. Especially the riot gear. It's like in Fallout 3, the Brotherhood Of Steel armor was my main goal, in NV my main goal was the Ranger gear, and in Lonesome road, it took the ranger gear, made it more protective, made it better, and then turned into a badass looking armor.

Andrees92

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:34 pm

I'm between Honest Hearts and Old World Blues, liked both, but I think I'll stay with Honest Hearts. I loved everything about it, the map its set in, the characters, the factions, the story.
On the other hand, what I really loved about OWB was that it sort of brought back fallout's humour, I mean, the first time you get to the tank, the conversation with the scientists is hilarious. I didn't like much some of the quests, but overall it had a good story.
Dead Money: I completely hated the Villa and that sort of got me on my bad side to begin, altough the story was OK (it was interesting to get to know more about Elijah and such) and well..... GOLD BARS!! that makes it a not so bad dlc. But overall I found it to be short, or at least the interesting part is short, the Villa seemed like an eternity.
Lonesome Road I liked a little bit the setting and the main quests, but as Dead Money I found it short and wanted to get over with it, I just tried to make it as fast as possible, something didn't convince me.
You gotta appreciate that beautiful elite riot gear armor thou.

A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.

What's the Best FNV DLC Untitl10

The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kaboose12

Kaboose12

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:08 am

Honest hearts in my opinion, it was the best dlc for me who explored more than doing quests. i loved finding
the survivalists logs and caves it was best part of the dlc for me.
Back to top Go down
jmcatap1

jmcatap1

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 am

I loved Honest hearts out of all the DLC's of FNV. I liked all the characters especially Joshua Graham.
Back to top Go down
onowrouzi

onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:42 am

Lonesome Road, primarily because of Ulysses. When he first spoke through ED-E I almost crapped myself from the sheer badass-itude.

Honest Hearts I couldn't get into. Dead Money I just didn't enjoy. Old World Blues was comedic but I quickly got bored. Just my opinion/taste... even if it's bad. :p

MrObamatron

MrObamatron

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 12:44 am

People give Dead Money a lot of flak for being boring, but I enjoyed it very much on a character/dialogue level. Even though Old World Blues is my favorite Dead Money is close behind.

tonbop

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:02 am

Big tie between Honest Hearts and Old World Blues... But Honest Hearts would have to take the cake its just a nice change of scenery.

Kornholio

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:04 am

I found Honest Hearts to be my favorite. It was just something about the environment that I liked a lot.

What's the Best FNV DLC Levar-14
Back to top Go down
manbeerpig21

manbeerpig21

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:09 am

I liked Lonesome road the best because of how a lot of the "courier" relations and story are explained and how it makes sense of many of the things about the "courier" you find in the Mojave and even in the DLCs.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

Ranger

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:14 am

Agreed whith upper post. Lonesome road is the best DLC.
But like Honest Hearts to for the beatiful atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the Best FNV DLC   What's the Best FNV DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the Best FNV DLC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next