Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money hunk marvel boom Ryse khan machine boomers FCOM Gear riot Mask commonwealth daryl ghoul Superpele mandalorian body NPCs dead Overhaul Reforged vault Call Armor wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
a_pleb

a_pleb

Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Empty
PostSubject: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Fo3 and FoNV are notoriously buggy games, and anyone who has played one of them have probably seen a few glitches. One of my personal favorites was when I blew up Fantastic but I could still talk to him, with dialog options and everything.

So,what was your craziest/weirdest/best Fallout glitch?
Back to top Go down
tonbop

tonbop

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:11 pm

That glitch where people have no face just the eyeballs and mouth. I still have nightmares Skeptic Skeptic

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:18 pm

K then!:

NO KIDS ALLOWED:

huntman75

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 pm

The classic "demon" glitch where bodies are being thrown around at a fast rate.

Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Wp_20113

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
TixIssence56

TixIssence56

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:33 pm

I went on and activated VATS with my Fat Man and my character aimed directly at the enemy with a 20ft range but then the Mini Nuke launched upward with an angle but there was a debris on that direction and it killed me.

I was not a smart man.

RocketTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:01 am

NO KIDS ALLOWED:

You should probably see a doctor about that.

starwarsfan101

starwarsfan101

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:57 am

When Doc Mitchell decided to make his head do a 360 degree turn made me crap my pants

Tr3ach3ry

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:25 am

Sky and rocks textures replaced with eyes and human skin .Happen to me when i installed Project Brasil .I think it happened coz it replaces some textures .But yes Ive also experienced Doc.Mich doing some weird shit and that one when you kill someone and the game goes DOnt send error but it saves .When you go back to the last saved game the npc you killed resembles a mass of organs and stuff.There was a glich where my character was jumping around like an idiot like the ground was missing .
Back to top Go down
MikeLefner

MikeLefner

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 3:32 am

Mine was probably when I shot Joe Cobb with a shotgun and he went flying across the map. I'm talking like Skyrim giant slam but in a more horizontal fashion. At least he got to see the world one last time Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
AriZona_RanGer

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:46 am

I love this bug!

EDIT: @BillyJohn this is Skyrim...

Last edited by AriZona_RanGer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/sUGqmas
BillyJohn

BillyJohn

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:48 am

Spoiler:

Can't remember exactly what happened but this.

Just noticed this was only for Fallout. Lol my bad. I encountered a flying Legionary Assassin once though. lol

Spoiler:

Last edited by BillyJohn on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
havocm

havocm

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:20 am

Dogs with empty eye sockets, and eyes floating on the side of dog head.
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:43 am

Floating Brahmin. Three feet up in the air.

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
qanakin

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:19 am

Killed a npc and when I went to go loot them they got back up with full health.

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:34 am

Doc Mitchell dying at the start of the game then having a "Clone" take over.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:59 am

The radscorpions and cazadors glitching through the ground at high speeds, following me through every save I make after that point. The only way to stop this was to use bullet time and the console command disable, but the problem was that it happened to me on PS3 as well. That was a real hoot having a dead, glitchy, giant bug carcass following me around and popping up in front of me evey twenty seconds. Good times.

lloganl12

lloganl12

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:14 am

One time i was fighting a deathclaw in fallout 3 and it started to go up and down in the air at an increasing speed. Then it stopped so i thought all was well. Next thing i know dogmeat runs towards it gets punched and goes straight into the stratosphere all the while fawkes is shooting it. Finally it ascended towards the heavens at lighting speed and i never saw it again. One of my favorite fights.
Back to top Go down
stevo

stevo

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:22 pm

My characters head and arms disappearing while walking through a lightsource indoors.
Probably Interior lighting overhaul clashing with enb settings..
Back to top Go down
eggman249

eggman249

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Weirdest New Vegas glitch that I've had happen a few different times in fact, has to be this kind of pseudo invincibility some enemies would randomly get. Shooting them did no damage at all, not even when hitting them in VATS with 95% accuracy. Only way I was able to kill them was to resort to melee weapons, which isn't fun when they are shooting you in the face as you wack them.
Back to top Go down
FieldPyro

FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Definitely the glitch where Doc Mitchells head is spinning.

*Doc's head spins* "Well, we know your vitals are good. But that don't mean them bullets didn't leave you nuttier than a Bighorner dropping"

PostSubject: Re: Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game   Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game Empty

Back to top Go down

Weirdest glitch you have seen in a fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next