Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot boomers dead wolfenstein NPCs Overhaul marvel Reforged Superpele khan body Armor Gear money Call mandalorian ghoul Mask Ryse daryl vault FCOM hunk machine commonwealth boom
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dobrien114

dobrien114

Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas   Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 pm

Personally, less buildings that you couldn't go into that were just there with no purpose, like in Freeside, Fiend Territory, etc. Some obvious ones, sprinting, better 3rd person camera, a fix for that annoying thing with every gun how when trying to shoot at point blank range in 3rd person, the aiming reticle is a little off to the right of the target. More use of the map for buildings and such, there was so much space left unused.
Back to top Go down
butzyyy

butzyyy

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 pm

it would be cool if there was manderlorian armor that looks like it fits in the game, you know like boba fetts one but abit beaten up with desert kinda colour that would be cool

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:37 am

The ability to change the climate and weather. I mean really, I don't care if Vegas is really like that (I have friends there, it's not year round) I just want seasons! Give me snow mixed with NVDLC04TrueNukeClimate, or rain mixed with a different sky. I get so sick of FONV's vanilla's, maybe we're all spoiled as PC gamers due to mods, but it's the little things that make the difference.

Tiiesa

Tiiesa

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:12 am

Vanilla New Vegas is very difficult to play. Bugs and crashes notwithstanding, there's too much that needs fixing. Weather is definitely one of them. I love the game, I get into moods where it's all I play but you really do need mods to fix and alter things. Like you said, it's the little things that make all the difference.

havocm

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:12 am

Everything is to friendly, I know Legion, Fiends but anyway NV is to friendly,too much friendly NPC, I miss Fallout 3 - big wasteland with raiders and mutants and ruined city with even more mutants and enemy mercenaries, and metro like labyrinth with ghouls, this was fun.
Back to top Go down
Ozma17

Ozma17

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:51 am

@havocm get the Dust mod p, everything wants too kill you closed eyes smile and puts fallout on its head if you know what i mean

user2501

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:12 am

Defiantly more weapons and armor, I got bored with them pretty quickly. Sprinting would have been an excellent feature too.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sirmal

Sirmal

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:17 pm

I wish the cities felt more like cities, like the original concept showed.....I know, I know there's mods for bigger cities, but still! It just would have been greater if we actually got a big, great city and not just loading screen after loading screen after loading screen...

patrikfroman

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Better animations, better sounds, diagonal running animations, decent thirdperson camera. the list goes on.

EVGA GTX 980 Classified 1.5GHz OC
Samsung 840 pro 120gb SSD
Samsung 840 EVO 500gb SSD
Seagate 1tb HDD
Corsair RM850 PSU
2x ASUS 24" 1080p monitor
1x DELL 27" 1440p monitor
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm

I wish the NPC's from massive armies, Like the Legion and NCR actually acted like they were from an army, eg. groups having someone watch the rear, CO raises his hand and everyone halts and crouches, Trench warfare like in OA in Fallout 3, etc.

Minor gripes with immersion fry my brains.

dakkafex

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:43 pm

A better gunplay, realistic stealth, more animations, and a more populated world.
Back to top Go down
tonbop

tonbop

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

I thought about this the other day but better Ai and horses that would be pretty cool

fallouter

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:56 pm

Probably more mutated wildlife. Or maybe minor vehicles that work as a fast travel like how the new game is. But yeah, I've always thought of ideas for other animals and insects and would be cool to have more of that, where it's not affected by the Animal Friend perk where you actually have to fight them hehe. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
fourrainydays

fourrainydays

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:34 pm

1. It needs more interesting pre-war tech
2. Caeser, if you want me to join you, pls don't be a fucking dickhead
3. speech is a golden talking skills, but players should be able to use other skills to talk out of things but the skill level requirement might be higher, like using 50 sneak to threaten people but only need 30 speech to resolve the conflict
Back to top Go down
Monstermen

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:46 pm

More color to the game, i find when playing fallout new Vegas it was too orange in my opinion. If it was more colorful then i could appeal. Also everyone in the game seems too friendly, if the legion were more aggressive when you first approach them then that would be challenge but in my opinion the wasteland is too dam friendly.

Never Be Afraid

Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 G_u_n10
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
helljumper32

helljumper32

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:48 pm

I wish fallout New Vegas had it's own engine so it didnt act just like fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
SilvaDolla

SilvaDolla

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 pm

A take down system like in Far Cry 3 and 4 would be pretty sick. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 pm

A war torn Vegas in which the NCR and Legion were fighting over something of value in its ruins... you know, instead of it being populated and extremely boring to go to...

PostSubject: Re: Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas    Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you wish were in Fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4