Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault Superpele machine Reforged wolfenstein boom Mask hunk FCOM space dead NPCs Ryse boomers marvel Call ghoul riot upgrades daryl body mandalorian commonwealth money Gear khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

how many times has you game crashed
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap2%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap2%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap4%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap4%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
 2% [ 1 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap0%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap0%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
to many to count
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap65%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 65% [ 30 ]
I killed my computer
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap9%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
I quit
how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_lcap7%how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
Jarhead505

Jarhead505

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Empty
PostSubject: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:38 pm

mine has crashed about 5 times but that mainly because of me having over a 100 mods
Back to top Go down
spellbourn

spellbourn

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:14 pm

I haven't had too many anymore used to get them alot like every 10-30 mins. I think stutter remover, new vegas anti crash, and game companion have helped. Ive got 158 mods loaded now but most are quest and weapon/armor mods. When i did crash all the time it was from script heavy mods that changed AI like xfo or some companion mods. Also keeping my load order under 160 helped
i heard the game engine doesn't like anymore than 160 esps loaded.
Back to top Go down
PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Several on several on several on several times. I just play the game and boom it crashes.

Ah Puch

Ah Puch

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 8:45 pm

spellbourn wrote:

i heard the game engine doesn't like anymore than 160 esps loaded.
it depends for different people, for me its around the 140 mark then textures and meshes just disappear or never load
and i used to suffer from a shitload of crashes then i downloaded all the stuff that spellbourn did and that fixed it

Bandikoot

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Definitely too many to count. On the first PC I played New Vegas on, it crashed simply because it wasn't powerful enough to accommodate so many mods in my load order. This was also before I learned about having an organized load order as well as a merged patch. I don't think FNV4GB was released yet.

My first custom built rig barely crashed when I played New Vegas on it, and my current rig, it hasn't crashed while playing. It only crashed when I installed a mod incorrectly or forgot to install a required mod.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:29 pm

over 200+ hrs on falllout 3 and new vegas combined....i've had about 4 crashes. and thats because i had a lot of mods installed.

Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:35 am

oldboy wrote:
over 200+ hrs on falllout 3 and new vegas combined....i've had about 4 crashes. and thats because i had a lot of mods installed.
before I played new Vegas on pc I had probably some where between 300 and 400 hours
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:59 am

When I first started playing the game, I continually used autosave despite it being recommended against from multiple sources, though I did all of the other INI changes like setting iNumHWThreads to 1. My game would just hang from time to time until I got to the Capitol Building in FO3, where it would hang after about 20 seconds. Finally figured out that the PCB command was the trick I needed (also installed a mod that did the command automatically on cell loads).

Game ran smooth as butter after that point, aside from occasionally screwing everything up with mods that I didn't install properly or conflicted to the point of causing the game to blow up.

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 am

I haven't had a crash in 8 months, and my first happened twice (double checking things and what for load order conflicts). Ever since then I've read tutorials, and researched what causes crashes and how to patch things.

I crashed on my first mods due to NVSE not being installed yet, and I have crashed over 100+ times in my first year, until I understood loading mods to not conflict or override.

metallic0925

metallic0925

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:14 am

Definitely too many to count for me. I've had a few mod conflicts here or there, mainly with some TTW related things, but most of it was just from putting in way more stuff than the game itself could actually handle. It's especially bad when I forget to run it with a 4gb large address launcher, which I'm pretty good at doing -_-
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:49 am

Fallout new vegas : Too many to count for me because of my computer : it hasn't a good configuration and i have to restart it every hour because the game crashes in some loading.
Fallout 3 : sometimes because of the conflict between mods.
Back to top Go down
overnightspade

overnightspade

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 am

fallout new vegas would crash on me like every 15 minutes until i optimized the ini files
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:40 am

My game used to crash quite a lot when I was running around in big open areas, probably going over memory usage or something. Neutral
However since I've started using 4gb fnv, enboost and new vegas anti crash my game doesn't really crash anymore Smile
Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:41 am

I had 1 rage quit while playing Fallout New vegas. I had installed a few new mods who required a new save. This new set of mods included a few new armor sets, located somewhere around New Vegas. I made a new save and I decided to walk past everyone and everything to get as quickly as possible to my that new armor set.

When I arrived somewhere around the NCR sharecropper facility and Gun runners, I crashed to desktop. I was so @#$% mad that i quit playing for like a week or so..

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:46 am

I don't even try to count how much times my PC crashed with Fallout New Vegas, I just mentally count down each ten minute mark in my head now.

This is what Bethesda's shitty engine has reduced me to Sad

CalneCa

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Mine crashes pretty often, but I think it's because of mod conflicts somewhere. It generally only happens when I fast travel and once in a while when I go outside from being inside a building.
Back to top Go down
Jarhead505

Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:58 pm

CalneCa wrote:
Mine crashes pretty often, but I think it's because of mod conflicts somewhere. It generally only happens when I fast travel and once in a while when I go outside from being inside a building.
do you have new vegas stutter remover,new vegas anti crash,4 gb new Vegas or performance of the gods installed these should help with your problems.
Back to top Go down
Devinfallout

Devinfallout

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Too many to count. I had to vote that! So many crashes from conflicts with mods and such. Some make me laugh, some make me mad. Most of them anger me haha

zstan

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:26 pm

When I was new to modding my game would crash all of the time. It was incredibly irritating. That was like back in 2007 though, when oblivion modding started. Now I read everything carefully and test things my self.
FNV never crashes for me and I have 120 plugins + TTW. Not taking into account memory and the plugin cap, I can play for as long as I like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing   how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing Empty

Back to top Go down

how many times has you game crashed and what were you doing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next