Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl ghoul riot Superpele money FCOM commonwealth dead wolfenstein boom hunk machine marvel boomers mandalorian Reforged Gear NPCs Ryse vault Call body Mask Armor Overhaul khan
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:32 pm

Despite it being my preferred choice, the Indpendent Vegas ending, even If I do everything right and get the best for everyone, the epilogues explains a bittersweet ending at most for some like Lily or BoS and it just makes me wonder if I really did do the right thing
Back to top Go down
RikugunTaisaDancho

RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:56 am

Killing Grecks on Freeside, cause i insulted his eyes. and ended up having the whole Atomic wrangler raises their guns at me, now because of that. i have to do Ambassadors of NCRs quest about convincing the Boomers, plus i have to do quests for the boomer. to earn their trust, and then get back to the NCR. cleaning my reputation in freeside, then i can go to Atomic wrangler to finnaly collect my reward...
Back to top Go down
huntman75

huntman75

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 am

Worst thing I had ever done? That actually made me feel bad? Well no S@#$ there I was playing Fallout 3 drunk. I decided that it would be awesome on my high level character with lots of play time to delete there saves to clean out that load box. (except the auto save mind you). Then preceded to go on a murder run through Rivet City, Megaton, The Tower, you know the works..... Needless to say I killed all those people and well there really was no going back.

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Wp_20113

KCCO!
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:28 pm

I just blew the head off of the CEO of Crimson Caravan while in her office and ended up having to kill everyone else outside because they became hostile and started shooting at me, even though they didn't know what I did.

Now the NCR hates me for knowing this one weird trick to lose weight fast.

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 2:48 pm

Killed mean Sonofabitch didn't know he was friendly.

PostSubject: Re: Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?   Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you ever do something in Fallout that made you feel bad?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3