Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM Superpele daryl money vault NPCs Gear boomers space Call commonwealth dead mandalorian wolfenstein Reforged boom riot machine hunk Mask khan Ryse upgrades marvel body ghoul
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next
AuthorMessage
mindstormer

mindstormer

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 am

Congrats Flavio and Vulcanic on your new ranks, enjoy the new status and wear your new color with honor! Cheers Beer

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:57 am

Congratulations!  @Flavio01997 and @vulcanic! Enjoy the mods Good

djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 am

Congratulations Flavio and Vulcanic, enjoy your new ranks!
Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
DrunkChicken101

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:22 am

Congratulations you guys Very Happy Hopefully everyone will continue to be just as involved in the community closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Congrats guys you very well earned your rank see you around the forums
Back to top Go down
ChaoticKnight

ChaoticKnight

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Congratz guys enjoy your promotion and new rank! Congratulations!

-Michael Jordan
Back to top Go down
CrimsonPhoenix7

CrimsonPhoenix7

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:20 pm

Congrats @Flavio01997 & @vulcanic! Looking forward to bumping into you guys across the forums!

jsmits82

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:39 pm

Congrats @Flavio01997 and @vulcanic on the new ranks and promotions! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:14 pm

@MundieElMilk https://www.gunetwork.org/u210
our 210th registered member here on GUN, has been permanently banned today
after it has been discovered that he's been leaking our mods to his friends on another site.

see, he might have thought he was being the good, generous guy,
but he actually did a disservice to him and all his fellow friends and gamers
because stolen mods discourage our modders from releasing new material.

so instead of supporting the modders morally, encouraging them,
giving them feedback and respecting their wishes,
he acted stupidly and selfishly, with a total disregard to our content creators.

the trust and respect we've granted him when he was made Colonial
was returned with disrespect and betrayal
so we have no room for people like him in our community.

that would be all

Back to top Go down
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:26 pm

DVAted wrote:
after it has been discovered that he's been leaking our mods to his friends on another site.

he acted stupidly and selfishly, with a total disregard to our content creators.

that would be all

It is always a shame that things like this happen.. But rules are just rules, and it is also just a matter of decency to the people who put their trust in the colonials. I therefore have no sympathy for him.. Let's hope it will not happen again, because we know better than that.

EDIT: grammar errors

Last edited by mindstormer on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:07 pm

DVAted wrote:

that would be all

Poor that there are always bad eggs in a good community but the rules are what the are and if you don't obey them than its over.
Back to top Go down
havocm

havocm

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:23 pm

It is shame when people don't follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
vulcanic

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:31 pm

That is just the worst thing a person can do here Sad the mod makers here work way way to hard here to have that happen its very sad to hear and a shame Sad really hope people take this as a lesson not to do things like this.. this site honestly is not asking much out of us and for them to put there trust and hard work up here for us is a true gift of kindness and we have to respect that kindness and return the favor Smile

to all the mod makers here: i just want to thank you all for all the great work all of you have been doing! so far every mod i try'ed on this site not only is very well made mod but you can see it was made for the (love) of the game, there not out to get #1 mod of the month or ratings, they do it because they love the game and making/creating stuff and to put it up here for us select few and being trusted is a very big deal and i for 1 will always respect your wish's and really hope others do in the future.
Back to top Go down
Flavio01997

Flavio01997

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:09 pm

havocm wrote:
It is shame when people don't follow the rules.

It's not only a fact of rules, but especially a fact of respect: that's not nice when your stuff (made with time and sweat) it's taken somewhere else for fame or s**t (and I've also have to add the betrayed trust againts the ones that gived to him the colonial permissions)
I don't know what the hell they think when they do this... for this one in particular i'm sure he's a little whinny kid that wanted to feel cool with his friend...
Oooo... "The internet: it is where a******s live" [cit.]
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:17 pm

It's a shame when this happens. Especially someone whos been around since the beginning.

This is why some modders don't want to release their work. I hope this doesn't discourage anyone from creating content and hope it encourages new members to not share premium content
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Nurwhal

Nurwhal

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:40 pm

Bit late but, congratulations to all the new Colonials Smile Sad to hear about Mundie, pretty disrespectful to modders.

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:10 pm

That sucks. Some people have zero respect and regard for the fellow modder and mod user. Rule #1 is don't steal from others, this is work we do for our and the communities enjoyment, and this type of back stabbing does hurt. It's not easy to mod and painstakingly create things of your vision, and to have that shat upon by cowards as such is despicable.

Good catch @DVAted, I hope the justice was swift before he made off with many more.

I have been seeing posts on the Nexus where people link directly to GUN modders' work, by passing GUN entirely and just linking the direct D/L. They aren't taking credit, but regardless I've been flagging the crap out of those people and reporting them over there, to which the posts have been swiftly removed within the same hour luckily. Unfortunately trolls come in droves, so I'm keeping my eyes peeled.

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Congratulation on all the new members. Have fun and I hope to see you around Smile

Spoiler:

@Sentience..
Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:03 am

I hate to open this can of worms again, but situations like this (MundieElMilk) are why I don't release my mods.  Because there's always going to be some jackass out there who does this crap.  

Even when we ban them, they just end up coming back with a different account.  We know who they are, but its still annoying.

And the sad part is that it takes absolutely no effort to get promoted here.  It doesn't take ass-kissing, it doesn't take sucking up or phony nonsense.  All it takes is posting with common sense and decency.  

I've said it before and I'll say it again: everyone loses when stuff like this happens.  The modders lose, but ultimately the people who enjoy the mods lose worst of all - because eventually the modders just stop sharing.  

So those of you here who have leaked mods, or think you're pulling one over on us?  You're ultimately just screwing yourselves over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 51Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 27 ... 51  Next