Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear ghoul space boom marvel NPCs machine commonwealth daryl Reforged hunk body Ryse boomers mandalorian FCOM vault Superpele riot Call khan money dead upgrades wolfenstein Mask
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:06 pm

» New person
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby DVAted Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby apatheticman Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby chazmister Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:13 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Emptyby Ndf Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:29 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teh Hamburger

Teh Hamburger

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:06 am

So Im going to make this alot harder than last time. So this time instead of spelling TarTar Sauce backwards, this time you will have to solve the code and figure out the last letter for the Game Key. Sound easy enough? Well its not... This challenge will be extremely difficult and may take hours and hours to complete! Thats right, This will be harder than spelling TarTar Sauce backwards. So I wish all of you good luck and gods speed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4723-51B2-0D7E-AF5_

Hints: You will need these
1. The last character is NOT a #
2. The last character is a letter
3. It is a letter between A & D
4. It is NOT A or D
6. Good Luck!

Note: If somehow you manage to solve this please post below if the code work, so that others may know that its already been used. Also Lets my know what it even does.

Last edited by Teh Hamburger on Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LJR

LJR

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:07 pm

I can't really see the image. It doesn't load.
Back to top Go down
Teh Hamburger

Teh Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:43 am

If the picture isn't loading for somoe of you, Ill post the code below. Same rules applies and you must solve for blank.

4723-51B2-0D7E-AF5_

Once again good luck

Back to top Go down
LJR

LJR

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:04 am

The final letter is C. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Teh Hamburger

Teh Hamburger

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:01 pm

LJR wrote:
The final letter is C. Am I right?
If the code works than yea you got it right Wink. Just type it in and see if it works.

Back to top Go down
LJR

LJR

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I actually tested it before guessing. It worked! Thanks for this .. gotta cred farm a lot now!
Back to top Go down
LukaTheJawa

LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 11:29 pm

Admins can close this post as the code has been guesd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway   Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway Empty

Back to top Go down

Warframe 7-day Credit and Affinity Booster Packs | Free| Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1