Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian riot marvel Superpele hunk Gear money daryl FCOM space boom body khan wolfenstein Ryse vault Mask machine dead boomers Reforged upgrades NPCs Call commonwealth ghoul
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 am

I have no doubt it would, to see it come back with some physics applied to the back coat would be great.

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:07 am

i highly doubt will see NCR in FO4...setting takes place in east coast...AKA Boston.

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:09 am

oldboy wrote:
i highly doubt will see NCR in FO4...setting takes place in east coast...AKA Boston.

The NCR aren't the only ones to use the armor. The Desert Rangers use it, as do pre-war Riot Control and the United States Marine Corps. Considering that Boston is by no means a small place and there are a great deal of Marine bases on the East coast, it's possible.
Back to top Go down
MiGCAP

MiGCAP

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:02 pm

As others have already said, I don't believe we'll be seeing the modified NCR Ranger armor with the trench coat in the base game, but it's definitely possible that we might see some sort of riot gear. That being said, I think that there is a chance that the NCR might make an appearance in one of FO4's DLC packs. To be honest, I'm still surprised that Bethesda chose Boston instead of returning to the West Coast.

oldboy wrote:

You have to remember that Boston is a place of great importance due to the presence of the Institute. It would definitely be within the NCR's interests to send advance teams to Boston to establish some sort of diplomatic relations. With the strong presence of the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3, we have already seen that Bethesda is willing to create reasons to make west coast-based factions appear in the east. Whether or not the NCR will appear in FO4 is still unknown, but I wouldn't say that it's highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
ACreativeUserName

ACreativeUserName

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:15 pm

I loved the ranger armour, but the truth is it looks awesome but it isn't the best armour in the game (long from it) But, I would like to see in in a mod.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCobRFYQuOAlxPPsN2VkzHuQ
MiGCAP

MiGCAP

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Personally, I'm more hyped about the redesigned T-51b power armor that was shown in the trailer. I've always felt that power armor in Fallout 3 & New Vegas was a little off in terms of proportions and design. The FO4 power armor we've seen looks like a much needed improvement.
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Well, this armor was military issue for army rangers, so there is a chance, but probably not. Realistically the ranger armor is far outclassed by other armor lore wise
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 5:22 pm

I have my doubts, From what I heard, Ranger Combat Armor is just LA Riot armor that was souped up and pressed into service for the NCR, And I heard that the game is set in Boston, A shame, since I quite liked the NCR.

clarencezer

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm hoping all the factions we have encountered so far would appear in this installment.

Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Anothe16
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/clarencezer/
The New Skynet

The New Skynet

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Massively unlikely. Highly unlikely that the NCR or that Caesar's Legion would show up. There's a massive country in between them and where F4 is taking place.

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.
Back to top Go down
falloutgods69

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:45 pm

I don't think so in the base game, but im sure someone will go ahead and mod it over so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?   Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will we see the the Ranger Combat Armor in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2