Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
FCOM machine Gear commonwealth riot mandalorian Call dead boomers ghoul Superpele daryl Reforged boom Mask money marvel khan wolfenstein body upgrades vault NPCs hunk space Ryse
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Empty
PostSubject: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:05 pm

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Thank you to everyone who participated!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the GUNetwork JUNE SCREENSHOT CONTEST!     I see what you did t

Thanks to the community's votes, the contests main theme will be HEATWAVE!!!  Joy Dance  cowboy Dancey

What does that mean? It means anything pertaining to hot environments and/or relating to the activities of summer.  Water Pistol

Each person who wants to participate in the contest can post 5 screenshots from any game, from any genre, so long as it relates to the main theme.

The reason why so many submissions are allowed now is because we've changed up how awards are going to work with this contest!

Every screenshot submitted into the contest will be eligible to win one of our category awards!

The Categories are...:

The category awards were added to the contest to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to gain some recognition for their hard work!

Do not post a screenshot stating "This one's for best female character" or "Posting this one for Best Atmosphere".

We want you to post screenshots with the sole intention of them being good quality, not to win a specific award.

We will also have the top 5 best screenshots be selected for our "Best in Show" Category. Zoidberg Bouncy

(Just to clarify, the "Best in Show" screenshots are also eligible to win category awards, and may be chosen from the category award winners).

These 5 best screenshots will be submitted into our gallery, and also be added to the GUNetwork facebook page.
The top 3 "Best in Show" winners will also win a special award from dragbody.

The 1st place winner will win a custom race, armor and creature mod for Fallout New Vegas!
The 2nd place winner will win their choice of two out of the three above,
and 3rd place will choose one out of the three options.

Also, if the 1st place winner has not yet been promoted to colonial, they will be instantly promoted!

So obviously, there's plenty of motivation to participate in this contest! Batman bouncing  Yeti Dance  TheBatman

All winners will be decided by the Screenshot committee members after the submission period has ended.

Here are the (Official) rules for the contest. READ THESE CAREFULLY!

Spoiler:

Submissions will be open for two weeks, followed by a week of voting by the committee, then the winners will be announced.

Now everyone, all of our bases should be covered! Lets all have a happy contest, and everyone have a happy summer! Waving Smiley

P.S. If anyone has an issue or a question with anything stated above, please send me a PM regarding your question or problem. Thanks!

Last edited by TheHulksCousin on Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:24 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
x1VASH1x

x1VASH1x

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Here is one of my most favorite shots that i captured from "Assassins Creed Black Flag".
Another day in the West Indies
Spoiler:

Was just picking up some ammo at Gun Runner's In "New Vegas" and thought it was fitting.
Summer Stroll Out Of Vegas
Spoiler:

Last edited by x1VASH1x on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 pm

5 pictures based around summer....

Ok I can try that.

hangin out at the beach:

cool summer night:

Little warm today:

Finding some shade:

ok so I got 4

Game is fallout new vegas
Back to top Go down
prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Here we have 5 screenshots of the game Fallout New Vegas related to summer activities:

Ren goes camping to the beach with the muties Karl and Neil...

Spoiler:

Ren's Sand castle...

Spoiler:

Neil got sepulted under the sand...

Spoiler:

Ren and Neil doin' some scuba diving in Lake Mead...

Spoiler:

Ren and Neil takin' a nap in the seashore (The green thing on Neil's Belly is Ren's head)

Spoiler:

Last edited by prodlimen on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexander6666

alexander6666

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:28 pm

Submission deleted (again). Seriously, check your inbox.

Last edited by alexander6666 on Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I tried to make them related to the theme, but I wasn't sure how to do it. Anyway, here's the best i've got. Enjoy!!!

P.S. This is New Vegas

Spoiler:

Monstermen

Character sheet
Name: Jake Lord
Faction: independent
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

sunny day in the Mohave Wasteland!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Monstermen on Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : merged double post amd added spoiler tags by cpt. rex)
Back to top Go down
https://instagram.com/monstermen_111/
AdvancedTerror

AdvancedTerror

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 pm

Here are my submissions, good luck everyone.

Bioshock Infinite:

Spec-Ops:

GTA V :

Last edited by AdvancedTerror on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed GTA V imaeg submission.)
Back to top Go down
dusildorf

dusildorf

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Hello to all participants and forum users,
I present to you below screenshots here on the background of desert and Africa.

Spoiler:

Good luck to all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:47 pm

I decided to take part in contest too. Smile Summer and heatwave for me is associated with sea, so here it is. x)

All images are from Fallout New Vegas.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

**If this image is too explicit for contest, just let me know and I'll remove it. BigGrin

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Summer in a nutshell is swimming and drinking alot, so here's what I came up with:

Spoiler:

Game in all 5 shots is the one and only Fallout: New Vegas

metallic0925

metallic0925

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:13 am

Well, let's see if I can do this without screwing something up...

Crysis - Beach Blast:

Divinity: Original Sin - Makin' Bacon:

Fallout: New Vegas - Flashpoint:

Far Cry 2 - Turning Up the Heat:

Sims 3 - Summer Fun:
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:17 am

I don't have a extremely high-end computer that can run Blackout but this is the best
I can do

Entry:

Last edited by AwesomeNino on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:27 am

Went ahead and knocked this out in SFM.

I mean, if the theme is hot things, how many things are hotter than a latex-clad woman relaxing in the desert sun after a long day of burning people to death? Assuming you mean "hot" in the metaphorical sense, many things. If, however, you meant it in the literal sense; significantly fewer things.

purty picherz:

I'll probably add onto this later with a few extra entries.

post 2:

America Explosion Man and Demonstrations Black laugh as they share tales of that time they blew up a man and he fell apart in a funny-looking way.

bootiful art:

Last edited by TheHulksCousin on Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merging posts)
Back to top Go down
Mattafex

Mattafex

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:24 am

Thought i might as well post something, so heres a two old shots from me. Probaly post three more some time aswell.

Purity:

Another from Bioshock Infinite

Fun In The Sun:

Last edited by Mattafex on Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Something I like to do and a good reason to test out several of the mods I have been eyeing lately, don't mind if I partake! All of my screenshots are from Fallout 3.

First Dip:
Combat in the Tropics:
Beach Upon Midday:
Sunrise on the Island:
For once Able to Relax:

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:07 pm

I associate the summer with some clear sky's, here are my entries
TTW FNV
Hunting In The Sun:

And TESV
Whiterun In summer:

Fortress:

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 3:56 pm

I suppose I could throw a picture in... doubt it'd be anything glorious, but it's funny none-the-less. I call it:

*Submission deleted. Check your inbox, please.*
Back to top Go down
MartinFinnegan

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:54 pm

With the help of Cruz and  OrmrSnaethorsen i managed to make meself some tattoos which are less hideous for me to look at. My character currently "enjoying" the scenery of Quarry Junction in midsummer.
Who'll remember where this quote came from?:

brettozi13

brettozi13

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:34 am

Took this in FNV as seen

Wear sun cream this summer!:

PostSubject: Re: [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest   [Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

[Closed:WINNERS ANNOUNCED] GUNetwork June Screenshot Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next