Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk Mask Gear upgrades ghoul riot machine boom marvel boomers space Superpele commonwealth Reforged Call khan FCOM body wolfenstein daryl dead NPCs money Ryse vault mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaxorusShiny

HaxorusShiny

Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Empty
PostSubject: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:44 pm

So, been producing a little music lately, and today I thought, "Hey, what if I made a rap song about Fallout? Like with actual verses, not those cornball songs people usually make. I mean like a hardcore, lyrical, hardnosed hip hop song. Would you guys actually listen to it? Would it fit the whole Fallout aesthetic? Let me know. Thanks guys.

The Shiny(est) Haxorus

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Hell yeah, i would , anything related to fallout interests me , also, i feel a little curious about the rap youre going to make, i can see myself how hardcore can it be , how realistic (referring to the game ) and what will it involve, have you posted it somewhere like in youtube ? Or its just an idea right now? If you have done it already, and you dont minde, would you show it to me? And if not, and need some help or ideas, just give me a message, ( if youre interested , of course) send me a friendship request if you like ! (looking forward to your rap)

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
HaxorusShiny

HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 10:02 pm

I probably will upload it to Youtube. And not necessarily realistic, just clever, you know? And I actually have barely started on it, but I was just curious what people would think.

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:54 pm

Sounds cool! I would listen it if it is finshed, what kind of rap are we talking about?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
momomo544

momomo544

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 am

That sounds awesome! I love music that mixes video games and good music! Miracle of Sound is one of my favorite artists for that reason. Specifically, I would love to listen to anything to do with fallout.

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 am

Nice song.
10/10 - very good.

PostSubject: Re: Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?   Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you listen to a Fallout song? Like an actual song?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1