Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul daryl money Armor dead NPCs wolfenstein marvel body Overhaul FCOM Superpele hunk Reforged vault mandalorian boom commonwealth khan Call boomers Ryse riot Gear Mask machine
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dingledong123

dingledong123

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:24 pm

yea I like the whole mad max thought, put into fallout
Back to top Go down
patriotickevin

patriotickevin

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 17.76

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 pm

Wait, so when you mean lived in the fallout Universe does that imply we're living in the most canon current year of that universe? I'd probably join up with the NCR, if my minimal learned skills taught me anything back in the service, it may help me from dying from guys in sportsgear.

Magach

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:29 pm

I'd probably be dead, wouldn't last long. Only realistic scenario, I emerge from my vault, my eyes melt out of their sockets because I've never seen the sun, something resembling a dog runs at me, I draw my 10mm pistol and nervously dump the entire mag, somehow kill it and then I either 1. Get sniped by a raider high on hydro and steady, or 2. A radscorpion skewers me before I can reload my 10mm.

lloganl12

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:31 pm

If I was in the position of the courier in fallout new Vegas I would defiantly go for an independent Vegas like I always do when playing that game. However if the sky was the limit I would probably take that a step further and try to reform the United States because why not? That would be awsome.
Back to top Go down
blueylucky38

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:52 am

I know what I would do I'd go to someone with aircraft and become a pilot then just fly around, i'd be so safe from all them raiders and mutants and things up high Vault boy Smile

The New Skynet

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am

At least until you run out of fuel you would be ;P

You exist because we allow it. And you will end because we demand it.
Back to top Go down
havocm

havocm

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:33 am

Probably death from radiation or dehydration is most probable scenario, but if I survive, I will be part of growing community of survivalists, I have some survival and military skills and I know how to solve problems and manage people.
Back to top Go down
BARRELSere

BARRELSere

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 3:45 am

I would start working for the Talon Company. so the people would fear me then. Just saying Wink
and ill also get payed for that. what else more could you ask.

working for the Riley's Ranger though would be also great, if they were bigger and they wouldnt have had this problem with the supemutants.
Back to top Go down
VATROU

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 am

Me. Well I would certainly die. I'd like to think that I'd be able to join in with groups like the Followers or NCR. But that would depend on my abilities. Assuming I wake up - so to say, in the Fallout Universe. I wouldn't be much use as a combatant. Sure I could probably figure it out quick enough but I would guess that just wouldn't do. As no doubt something would have already killed me already.

If I was lucky I would be near Vegas. Knowing my Luck however, I would awake somewhere near my hometown Anchorage. And there's no Precedence as to what's here.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:23 am

In the most realistic situation I'd get absolutely torn apart in all ways imaginable, Not all of us have V.A.T.S you know...

Life in the Mojave already is harsh enough, I'd much rather be dead than try and survive in the hole that we all know so well.

So yep, Find the least painful method of ending it as soon as possible.

If I had a chance of surviving i'd work on the strip handling the occasional drunk and less than lady-like prostitutes.

EDIT: If I was in Australia when this all goes down, The wild life here are awful enough, Just think what radiation will do to the bastards.

BefitGlobe7012

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:54 am

I would probably start in a town and work till I have enough caps and get bored with the same routine each day after that I will begin traveling in the desert and try to keep my self alive I would always check any abandon places like clinics, hospitals or even gun stores but if it doesn't look if its being used a lot but I would probably go to small town and refill in what I need and head back out and if I don't die by radiation, raiders or by dehydration I will go in group that help people not like the followers of the apocalypse more like the Brotherhood of steel in Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:20 am

I would find some weapons to defend myself with, or cobble something together to use as a weapon, and then I would start searching around for food, water and maybe medical supplies. Then after that I would start exploring around to find a civilised town or city to settle down in.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 am

If I woke up in the Fallout universe, I would either be killed within a few days, Failing that, I would immediatley run off to the NCR, Because they represent the closest surviving thing to our society today and I could exploit that.

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Magach wrote:
I'd probably be dead, wouldn't last long. Only realistic scenario, I emerge from my vault, my eyes melt out of their sockets because I've never seen the sun, something resembling a dog runs at me, I draw my 10mm pistol and nervously dump the entire mag, somehow kill it and then I either 1. Get sniped by a raider high on hydro and steady, or 2. A radscorpion skewers me before I can reload my 10mm.

Brutally honest, lol. i'll give you a thumbs up for that.

I live in k-town los angeles, so ill probably be dead when the nukes starts falling. even if i somehow managed to survive, i have 0 skills in hunting/camping/scavenging etc. if i was like Daryl from the walking dead ill probably kick ass Smile

ill just grab my crossbow and shoot any raiders or anyone thats threat to me or my group.
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 11:28 pm

I would go to Boston, fix cars, engines, computers, weapons, make water purifiers, as well as make guns and ammo. Also have my military training I would get by but joining a big group would be priority.

Last edited by donta1979 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fitlink00111

fitlink00111

Character sheet
Name: Qui
Faction: Super Mutant
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 1:19 am

I would probably go try and joing a gang of raiders... or join a caravan.

SuperDuperMutant

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:00 am

I'd be dead most likely, but if by some miracle I wasn't some irradiated monster's lunch, a raider's victim, or a long dead irradiated corpse I'd probably be a sharecropper for the NCR. No lofty ambitions here.

If I want to be ambitious, I'd want to be a Super Mutant. Not one of the stupid ones of course.

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:39 am

I would pack a lot of heat in Freeside Wink

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:48 am

Realistically, I would of tried to get residence in Megaton. Strong walls, strong booze. I'd probably get drunk on a regular basis at Moriarty's and of course help defend the town from asshole raiders. On occasion I'd try to gain access to Vault 101 by using dynamite to no avail.. Everywhere else in the Capital Wasteland is a deathtrap and I'd probably last a day in the wilderness before I ended up on my knees at a deserted baseball park getting my head bashed in by chemed up raiders.
Back to top Go down
sieboldii2

sieboldii2

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 11:56 am

Nothing, because I probably would have died of a childhood ailment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe    What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you lived in the fallout universe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next