Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear machine marvel Mask money boom FCOM khan wolfenstein Overhaul ghoul NPCs riot Reforged Superpele body mandalorian hunk Armor vault dead Call boomers commonwealth daryl Ryse
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Your most memorable fallout moments.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Diegonom

Diegonom

Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:26 am

Most memorable moment for FNV would have to be when I realized what happened in vault 11. that place gives me the chills

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:55 am

I really like digging into the story of Fallout NV when I play, so reaching Camp SearchLight and finding out what happen to town was very rewarding, and need I say "Memorable" lol

Bloodmoon308

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:52 am

Like 2 minutes ago when I got headshotted by a Legionary Assassin, like no bro cookie, not even cool Big Slap Don't do it

vectory54

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

for me the most memorable fallout moment is the end fallout 3

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 8:35 pm

I think the most memorable moment was the moment when I first visited in Nipton FNV. It was the first time I played FNV greatly amazed that people can fall so low morally. In particular, it filled me with disgust attitude legion, which has since been my enemy number 1.

VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:50 am

Fallout: the intro, exploring The Glow, the conversation with Harold, meeting the Master, the non-canon Ending with supermutants invading the vault 13, the fate of your character in the canon Ending.

Fallout 2: the intro, the quest in Modoc with the golden watch, finding vault 13 again and discovering the real purpose of the vaults (both through the vault 13's computer in the Restoration mod and through the conversation with pres. Richardson), the Tanker sequence and the Oil rig explosion.

Fallout 3: the very first intro video with the BoS member in DC, the whole Tranquility Lane sequence, exploring vault 106 for the first time, the ending run and chaos with Liberty Prime, and how lame and uninspiring was the death of your dad and the aftermath of it. I have never blew up Megaton, so that's off.

Fallout New Vegas: seeing House in the flesh and blood for the first time, meeting Marcus again, the whole vault 11, "One for my baby" quest, Come Fly With Me quest, Dead Money + Old World Blues + Lonesome Road dlcs (especially Dead Money), meeting The Burned Man for the first time.

Fallout 4 I haven't finished yet...only a few hours on my friend's much better pc than mine, but so far just the Nuke explosion before getting to 111 and experiencing the proper power armor gameplay.
Back to top Go down
zoro4661

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:36 am

I've only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and they both have their great moments. The intros of both games are fantastic, the ending to F3 feels good and the ending of FNV is so, so great. The DLCs were, no, are awesome and were an unexpected and great experience for me back when I first played them.

But the one thing that tops them all for me, is Sarah Lions and the Lions' Pride.

No, I am not talking about the final battle. Or the other final battle. They were great, but that's not what I mean.

You see, the first time I played Fallout 3 - seriously played Fallout 3 - I didn't know anything about followers. I killed Butch, and I wasn't evil or advanced enough for all the other followers. So I went to DC on my own. I left a metro leading into the city, walked up the stairs and saw a group of super mutants. Somehow, these were the first super mutants I ever encountered - in every playthrough after that one I met them way more early.

But anyway, I saw a group of super mutants.
And proceeded to mentally piss my pants.
You see, I thought those guys were some sort of giant endbosses. I was still a kid, after all. And then I-

Hey, you know those round, toilet-like things, that you can open and close? The one that the kid in Ant-City was hiding in?

Yeah, I saw one of those, hauled ass in there and crouched down. Then all I heard was yelling, shooting, screaming and more yelling. I opened the porta potty and, lo and behold, before me stands Fallout 3's version of Samus Aran: Sarah Lions. She talks to me, I follow her and then my favourite passage of vanilla Fallout 3 happened.

It was awesome. Still is. God damn it, I love these games.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:40 pm

I'm the same as you, the moment you leave the Vault, the light from the sun blinding you.

When your sight comes to, you realize the shear scale of the game and the destruction that took place so long ago

Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 4:37 pm

There's a lot of memorable moments, but I'm going to start with my first.

Exiting Vault 101, the music plays, your eyes adjust, and you see the Capital Wasteland form around you.

2008 was a good year!
Back to top Go down
aarius

aarius

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction: -
Level: -

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 4:25 am

My most memorable fallout moment was on the ps3 before I knew about pc gaming. In Fallout 3 I surrounded fawkes with a bunch of mines and shot one and his body launched in the sky like a rocket my brother's and I laugh so hard and then the little message on the side showed (Fawkes Has died) with the smiling vault boy face priceless.
Back to top Go down
Spifferino

Spifferino

Character sheet
Name: Spifferino
Faction: Brotherhood
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:01 am

Fallout 3 for me. When your father is trapped in the purifier with Autumn, and all you can do is helplessly watch as he sacrifices himself.

exromand

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:05 am

best fallout moment would have to be when i discovered the speech challenge for Ulysses. perfect example of fallouts anything can happen. the first few times i loved the battle with Ulysses, scripted, challenging, great enviroment, but when i fought side by side with him idk the bear and the bull fighting together as the facility begins to explode. such a late fallout experience but re kindled my love for it
Back to top Go down
okinabe

okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 am

my new unforgetable moment when those Fallout 4 BoS Pyrdwen coming from the sky, amaze for a second Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Giphy10
Back to top Go down
ghostsniperx13

ghostsniperx13

Character sheet
Name: Kagami Ryosuke
Faction: New Japan Liberators
Level: 17

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:01 am

most memorable is That I killed almost everyone in the legionnaire camp.

keatit71

keatit71

Character sheet
Name: Tristan
Faction: Null
Level: Error value too high

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 1:15 pm

most memorable moment was going into the deathclaw infested sewers and finding the medic armor cause i almost died trying to get it because the game glitched out and as soon as the sewers loaded there was 20 5 deathclaws surrounding me so i had to use my minigun to good use

Back to top Go down
http://ansaartgb.wixsite.com/beyond-vanilla
Fidller

Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Edd
Faction: NCR
Level: -12

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:13 pm

The first time i met a Deathclaw in Fallout 3 (first ever fallout game)

Think it was west of Old Odney or whatever that town is called. I hear something walking and breathing and i turn around and see it trying to slap me. Somehow i 1 shotted it with my hunting rifle.

Im pretty sure karma was good with me at that point

RikugunTaisaDancho

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:59 pm

Meeting a Stingwing, when i tought there was only bloodflies and bloatflies, and there was 3-4 stingwing on top of a buss. luckily they haven't saw me
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:12 am

My most memorable moment was rather recent with the Far Harbor DLC. It was when I came across ol' Shipbreaker. A very tough and big crawler. I had rifleman at max and a fully upgraded gauss rifle, that said a fully charged shot from my gauss rifle barely put a tiny dent in that things health. Yeah, like I said it was a very tough crawler. To make things worse a few anglers and even some feral ghouls (charred ones at that) and some damn trappers decided to come and join the fight. Fortunately for me Shipbreaker wasn't too fond of them and actually killed a couple. Anyway the fight went on for awhile and yeah I came close to dying more than a couple times, but after crippling the big bastard's legs and killing off the uninvited guests it was smooth sailing, just had to stay away shoot him a lot of times.

So the moment wasn't so much memorable in that it was against a giant legendary crawler, but more because of how quickly things went crazy. From a little skirmish against Shipbreaker, to a big ass battle that lasted oh probably about 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:34 am

I think that the most memorable moments I had with the Fallout games are :

The First Time I saw ( And heard ! ) the Mysterious Stranger in Fallout 3 ! I fell in love with his coat X)

The Night my Father and I Spend searching for the allusive Alien Crash site in Fallout 3... We were so dumb that we didn't find it right away XD We knew it was there, but we didn't know where...

The First time I fired a scoped .44 in Fallout 3... I blown a Super-Mutant's head clean off XD ! Ever since, I never leave Megaton without one X) Otherwise, I just don't feel lucky enough to take on punks like raiders or Talon Mercenaries

The Time I glitched out of the map in Broken Steel just to get that testing Missile Launcher that fires Tesla Cannon's projectile... I had to stack up like 100 5mm Rouds pack to make a stair to jump that fence XD

My attack to the Deathclaw Nest in the south-east of the Mojave Wasteland was a special moment for me ^^ I remember almost sh*tting myself when a Deathclaw jumped right at me from nowhere XD

I also remember my meeting of what was left of the Enclave in New Vegas... It was, for a long time, my favorite quest in the game ^^

I also clearly remember the first time I beat New Vegas' Main Questline... It was 2012's New Year's Eve ! I was staying awake thanks to the Hoover Dam battle

The Death of Glory in Fallout 4's Railroad questline was a pretty touching moment for me :,( I even renamed the Railway Rifle Tom gives earlier in that quest to " Glory " to commemorate her...

But I think that my all-time most memorable moment in all of the Fallout games was the First Time I played New Vegas on PC ( I previously only played Fallout 3 and NV on X-Box )... The sheer joy I felt when my character held a REAL Tommy Gun while wearing Mad Max's Outfit, while Boone was closely behind, wearing Nathan Drake's outfit was just overwealming... !

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 am

My most memorable moment would be rather simple, walking out of vault 101 for the first time. At the time i had not had much experience with open world games and to walk out of the vault and see the open wasteland and realizing i could go wherever i wanted was amazing.

Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most memorable fallout moments.   Your most memorable fallout moments. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your most memorable fallout moments.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next