Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom NPCs mandalorian Reforged FCOM vault Call riot money body Ryse machine Superpele Overhaul daryl ghoul dead Armor commonwealth boomers marvel Gear khan Mask hunk wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:36 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:12 am

» Hello from nexus
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:24 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:36 am

» The Next fallout
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:25 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:22 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:41 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:51 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:57 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:03 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:43 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:59 pm

» Late Introduction
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:59 am

» Greetings!
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:31 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:18 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:20 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tekkers

Tekkers

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:21 am

I'm a fan of the energy weapons, though the default ones in fallout three are lacking.

More energy weapons please!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sklone

Sklone

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:34 am

I would love to see more ar15s and blueprint weapons i loved the weapons you build in fo3 and was sad to see they didnt make a appearance in fonv Sad

I used to be a field Scribe, a Deathclaw snapping my femur in half like a twig put an end to that.
Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:05 am

Laser and plasma weapons with different and realistic kind of gooifications,desintegration effects like EVE. But mostly the pulse weapons from the old fallout games.
Back to top Go down
helljumper4

helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:33 am

Maybe experimental type of sniper rifle's or assault rifles. Haven't given much thought on this matter.

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXYz0tcdq9CByo3cb12BFg9Bi9mj99mqbXfFVrjOovHCeBpVlt
Back to top Go down
ljtnb

ljtnb

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:45 am

Maybe a Spas-12 and some more militarized weapons with camo and such found in military bases. Some more revolvers would be nice too, nothin like feelin like dirty Harry in the wasteland
Back to top Go down
tehuitzaldebamf

tehuitzaldebamf

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:36 am

I'd like to see something like a musket, because Boston Tea Party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Overdone

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:10 am

The unique weapons need to be a bit more unique looking. I know this is Fallout discussion, but in Skyrim had a lot of 'unique' weapons that were just named variants of base weapons. They can't do that again.

DJ Bugga Boo

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:39 am

I would like to see more Makeshift weapons like homemade shotguns and/or a 10mm Pistol made out of old broken parts. And like some others said above, some Commonwealth stuff would be excellent as well. And bring back the City Killer just for fun.

User1950

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:01 am

Upgradable and makeshift weapons like add a silencer a scope or something other
maybe possible to a special merchant to improve the weapon : accuracy rate of fire recoil;

--but we need vehicules in fallout 4!--
Back to top Go down
Georgemcm1010

Georgemcm1010

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:42 am

i think that they need to add more customisation to weapons such ass camos for weapons, however that wasnt the quiestion tho so i think they need to add more military like weapons such as the ump 45 and the scar h
Back to top Go down
FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:52 am

Would like to see a Railgun, one that requires you to charge shots before firing. Apparently one was supposed to be put into FNV, but got cut. :/
Back to top Go down
19eccho

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:01 pm

tehuitzaldebamf wrote:
I'd like to see something like a musket, because Boston Tea Party Very Happy

That would be awesome! I think that if the setting was in Boston, then Bethesda would definitely do something with that because in Fallout 3's Point Lookout, they had confederate hats and lever action rifles, so I don't see why they wouldn't continue the tradition and put a musket or something like that onto the new game. The American Revolution started in places like Boston, and I don't think Bethesda would ignore that so hopefully we will see some 1700's weaponry!
Back to top Go down
MartinFinnegan

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:11 pm

I'd like to see a limb-attached weaponry. Like gun-arms, something that'll be fused with a player character's body in a brutal grotesque fashion.

TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:36 am

I just want a De Lisle carbine.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:53 am

I'd like Bethesda to keep with the lore weapons and not add AK-47 here or Spas Shotgun there, just because I'm not sure it would feel right. Leave the extras for mod makers. I would like them to improve on visual effects from the weapons - Appropriate impact decals, sparks, scratches, dust, debris, etc, etc... the make-shift approach appeals to me too. The ability to use duct tape and bottle and gun power or alcohol to create some really makeshift looking weapons with unexpected results. Overall, I think weapons have been acceptable in Fallout. I'd just like to see them do more with the next-gen stuff at hand and make things look beautiful. Better weapon animations, weapon textures, and decals.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
TWKUK

TWKUK

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:52 am

To be fair, I don't particularly see what would be out of place of an AK or SPAS. I mean, one of the main assault rifles in the first two Fallout games was a fictionalized AK variant, and there are much more modern shotguns featured in Fallout 1 and 2; particularly the Jackhammer and H&K CAWS.

Last edited by TWKUK on Mon May 25, 2015 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:06 am

I was referring to their names more than anything else. I like the generic names more than I do their real world equivalents.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Rubarbsm

Rubarbsm

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm

I would always love more high powered rifles and a greater assortment of pistols but not energy weapons cause usually I never liked Fallout's style of energy weapons.

story of my life
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:13 pm

More modern esk weapons. If it is one thing I loved about NV it was the complete modern feel to the weapons in the game. Favorite weapons to use were the 45. Auto and the Marksman Rifle, those two looked down right beautiful.

OH and the ability to TAKE OFF mods on the weapons in the base game, this drove me insane. I think it would also be cool to see the ability to take off scopes and be able to put them on any weapon that is properly fit to use them (like how people use NifSkope on weapons to add various scopes and what not that make logical sense, but it would be a feature in the base game).

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:44 pm

An EMP cannon. Plain and simple. I love those things in real life, the testing vieos are so amusing, I would use this on my loud ass neighbor with his terrible music and *cheap* bass + sub system haha...What a joy that would be, because I do anticipate robots, for sure.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?   What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of weapons would you like to see in Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next