Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers Gear hunk machine Ryse mandalorian NPCs dead Superpele marvel riot Call body ghoul space money wolfenstein commonwealth Reforged FCOM boom khan vault daryl upgrades Mask
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 3:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SaturnCeleste

SaturnCeleste

What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:10 pm

ShanghaiBatz wrote:
I was thinking three-dog but who else would host GNR?

As a groovy follower, he still voiced the radio station even though he is with me.  BUT in the game if he's killed for some reason, Margaret carries on.  So for an 'official' companion you might be able to have him go on temporary leave and have her take the station over.  I loved having him as a follower.
Back to top Go down
https://www.saturnreadstarot.com/
aka_Moonlight

aka_Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:17 pm

Amata. There is one mod for her as a follower but if she became the follower without mod for example in the very beginning it would be sooo nice!

BlackZeroVB

BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Liberty Prime. I wish you could actually rebuild him and use him instead of making that quest a generic "bring me 5 pieces of junk, get reward) quest. Beth could have made it an actual quest where you have to recover specific parts. I mean, Broken Steel has a very distinct endgame feel to it. It would be kinda like getting the Infinite Rocket Launcher for beating Resident Evil quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ceane

Ceane

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:46 pm

During my early playthroughs of Fallout 3 I would have said Amata, 'cause I thought it would have been pretty cool for two vault dwellers to try and take on the wasteland together. After finding the mod for it I installed it, although she could get a bit annoying sometimes. I've since left her in DC while I venture the Mojave.

For New Vegas I'm not sure. I've usually been quite happy with the available selection, and adding Willow for variety was enough for me. Though as I've been doing a Legion play through someone who is more sympathetic to them would be nice. Leo is a fine substitute though, as he tends to kill everything I come across with no problem.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
nkorea

nkorea

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:23 am

I never really thought about it because I don't really use companions -- mod or not, but I feel that Joshua Graham and Ulysses should have been companions in the vanilla game. Especially Ulysses, as he is such an important character.
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:51 am

I'm actually amazed that no one has mentioned Herbert "Daring" Dashwood and his ghoul Manservant Argyle. It would be quite the adventure traveling the wastes with these two by your side making the most cheesiest and hilarious comments. I really wish more was done with these two instead of just an unmarked quest. Of course, this is assuming that Argyle is not dead.
Back to top Go down
hectymcc

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Vulpes Inculta. Now before people get the wrong idea, I'm saying this for variety reasons. I would love to walk around the wastes hearing a social commentary on from the Legion's perspective as we see the sights and meet new people. It would be really interesting to hear about this guy's life! A life of being brainwashed by the Legion and of growing up in a future society based off of ANCIENT ROME! That's what I have always kind of loved about the Legion, that they're inspired by a civilization from thousands of years ago, in America, and in the future.
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Lucy west...Always liked that character, there is a mod on the nexus but I wanted that she was a companion without a mod, and someone should put here in new vegas

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Amata and maybe Mr. Burke if I'm going for an evil playthrough for Fo3. Maybe Victor or some of Mr. House's bots (maybe Yes Man), I've always thought they should've given you the oppurtunity to travel with a Securitron.

What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
nkorea

nkorea

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:35 am

Yeah I definitely agree with Victor/Yes Man. Robot companions are awesome, our choices in using them are just so limited...
Back to top Go down
prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:53 am

From Fallout 3: Silver and Willow cheers . Silver would be to me like a lighter version of Cass, a nice girl with a sharp tongue, an interesting background story and a little addiction (Jet) and Willow seems to be a really sympathetic ghoul gal that knows DC ruins and is not afraid of going with you to explore.

From New Vegas: Neil and Tabitha Thumbs Up . Neil is one of the few friendly supermutants, that has a great personality and sounds like a normal dude, just as Marcus. Tabitha is great at the chopping, mad in a similar comic way like Lily Bowen and having her in your party might imply the company of her longtime friend Rhonda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?   What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What NPC in NV or FO3 you wish was converted into a companion?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4