Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel money FCOM boomers Superpele Ryse dead body NPCs ghoul mandalorian Mask wolfenstein hunk Overhaul vault boom machine riot daryl Call Armor Reforged commonwealth Gear khan
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

» Greetings!
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
radiationnut

radiationnut

How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Empty
PostSubject: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Today I was at lunch with my co-workers at this bar. I was eating my food, when all of a sudden I got excited by a sound.

The sound was the bar tender scooping up bottle caps from the beers, even worse I felt my heart leap when she threw them away.

I was milliseconds away from saying "YOU COULD BUY AMMO WITH THAT!"

I'm too damn addicted. Help.

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:11 pm

Do something what forces the engine to its limits or just turn off your ENB if you are using one.Usually that keeps me away for a week or so from the game TongueTril
Back to top Go down
gartheon

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah , mine are as crazy as yours, closed eyes smile once i got on an airsoft events with a couple of friends and i asked them how many caps were their weapons worth closed eyes smile.

Another time : I was walking on an abandonned house on the mountain, a ruined house and i got through the window because "there could be landmines or traps at the door" , my friend asked me :
What?? and then we both began laughing.

Also, when i hear rattlesnake sounds on the tv or anywhere, i instantly think on nightstalkers, not rattle snakes XD

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:56 pm

I look at peoples' facial structure and think about how I would generate facemorphs for them. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Keeping a working but downgraded texture copy of FONV on my tablet at work for lunch time. My buddy got it working with some mods that optimize everything to make it run and some twisted know how of all things tablet. Getting steam to not attempt to fix my texture sizes with every start up proves annoying, but that is my level of addiction.

radiationnut

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Lol you guys have some good ones TongueTril

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:23 pm

My friends and I have a collection of bottle caps we keep in a grate that's labeled "Fallout Funds." Over 600 and counting.

gunslinger6792

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:37 pm

When you started creating mods your done for.
Back to top Go down
radiationnut

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:22 pm

BlackTemplar wrote:
My friends and I have a collection of bottle caps we keep in a grate that's labeled "Fallout Funds." Over 600 and counting.

That's the coolest thing I've ever heard. You guys are fun.

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Talk about fallout so much my friends don't like to hang around me anymore and when throwing or shooting stuffz i pretend iam in V.A.T.S think of my odds and try to select a body part to aim for like the other day my friend through something at me so i pretend like i was in vats tryed to through it at his head i hit it i feel amazing.

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:57 am

hahaha! don't worry I lost all my bottle caps I gambled them away with all my friends, haha I have no bottle caps anymore TongueTril

DarkPharoah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:38 am

Spending hours playing and when the game freezes on the loading screen you stare at it for minutes and mumble stuff like "You better load,I gotta get Boone and fight the Legion and get me one of those there shiny Power Armors" lol it could just be me that does that tho

TRUEPATRiiOT

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:44 am

Install 120 mods, then try and ENB. Fail that ENB install, then uninstall all your mods and the game itself, and retry later. Once this happens a few times (and you continue to play), I think you'll realize you're addicted to Fallout.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!   How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to know if you're addicted to FALLOUT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1