Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault khan NPCs mandalorian daryl Superpele hunk money riot body upgrades Call FCOM space Ryse commonwealth marvel Gear Mask boom machine dead Reforged ghoul boomers wolfenstein
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo 27/3/2024, 11:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby john96 27/3/2024, 2:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi 26/3/2024, 9:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi 26/3/2024, 9:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi 26/3/2024, 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl 20/3/2024, 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby john96 20/3/2024, 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Bset 17/3/2024, 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 17/3/2024, 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P 14/3/2024, 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad 2/3/2024, 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh 29/2/2024, 11:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 28/2/2024, 9:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby uxof 26/2/2024, 6:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed 23/2/2024, 7:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Bset 22/2/2024, 6:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions 18/2/2024, 11:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge 18/2/2024, 1:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon 18/2/2024, 12:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
 least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR 17/2/2024, 7:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

least favorite location in any fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
phooey

phooey

least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 3:32 pm

All the vaults and caves were just so boring, still didn't stop me wasting my time running through all the corridors looking for some good loot though
Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 3:34 pm

The Strip is one for me, also some caves in New Vegas, they weren't adventurous enough. ALSO THE SIERRA MADRE!! That place was horrible. I've only completed it once and don't plan on doing it again
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 3:35 pm

gav07NewVegas wrote:
The Strip is one for me, also some caves in New Vegas, they weren't adventurous enough. ALSO THE SIERRA MADRE!! That place was horrible. I've only completed it once and don't plan on doing it again

i couldnt even complete the sierra madre lol

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 3:37 pm

nickrica wrote:
gav07NewVegas wrote:

i couldnt even complete the sierra madre lol

I did... barely Smile oh I hated that so much. The only part I semi-enjoyed was learning about Elijah. Dog/God was okay but Dean Domino was a whiny bitch. Christine annoyed me where she was mute.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 4:19 pm

What? People didn't enjoy Dead Money? How?

I mean, at the first time the Sierra Madre was a pain in the ass and scary, but that didn't make it bad in any way. In fact, that's what made it so unique. It was supposed to be. On the first try I was a little anxious to finish it so I could continue exploring though. Soon after my first playthrough I realized that the game was too easy which made it impossible to immerse myself into a "dangerous" wasteland. At that point I had also finished exploring, so I had time to pay attention to details more.

That's where this DLC really shines. While on the first run it didn't have an impact on me and I didn't really enjoy my stay, on the other I realized how brilliant the story was, and I've grown to love the scarcity of ammo and supplies. I actually think the entire Mojave should have the same scarcity in ammo - this game is supposed to be post-apocalyptic.

You should really give it another chance. If you like Fallout storytelling and don't have ADD, I can't see you not enjoying this DLC at least a little. Apart from the holograms of course, those things are annoying dicks.

Isn't that what RPG's are all about in the end? Beating hard challenges and finishing the most dangerous dungeons?

happysheep

happysheep

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 7:30 pm

Surprised some people didn't enjoy Point Lookout, I thought it was the best DLC in FO3. I think you're spot on in your opinion of Dead Money @Eetterinakki .

Personally I was most disappointed with the New Vegas area in general. The concept art and trailers made it look like Vegas was a paradise surrounded by a massive urban battlefield (Alot like DC). In reality it's just a boring strip, surrounded by a few buildings and some NPCs. It had nowhere near the scale it should have imo, though I suspect that may have been due to time restrictions and/or consoles.
Back to top Go down
ArcheDemonoid

ArcheDemonoid

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 7:45 pm

Cannibal Johnson's Cave,
Not because it's a bad location, but I was expecting a bit more than an old guy in a cave who isn't really a massive cannibal - a.k.a disappointing

f20b10

f20b10

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 8:25 pm

I have no idea why, but the area inside of the Sierra Madre with the holograms repeatedly playing recordings of Vera's distressed voice. I kept getting lost for some reason. That and the area beyond Cottonwood Cove. Army of Deathclaws of course. Sure the Enclave power armor is there, but sheesh, dude.
Back to top Go down
IsimplyAm

PostSubject: Least Favourite Location    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 8:34 pm

Vault 22. I sincerely hated all those plants. On my 3rd time through the game, I made sure to stock up on flamer fuel.

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 8:50 pm

Mothership Zeta UFO...and Tranquility Lane. Not sure why, but Tranquility Lane just very creepy and annoying...I keep expecting Pennywise the Clown to show up every time i get to that part of FO3.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 9:09 pm

I have seen several people in this thread mention the New Vegas Strip. And I'm inclined to agree. Not only did I constantly crash when entering that area in my last playthrough, but the area itself is underwhelming. It doesn't feel like this big luxurious place that you would think it would be... Dissapointing, especially since I paid a couple of thousand caps to get in...

star wars lover 28

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 9:22 pm

My least favorite fallout location has to be vault 22. I hate when those spore plants jump out of nowhere and it is so hard to get anywhere without getting the elevator online.
Back to top Go down
Mikedeman25

Mikedeman25

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty16/5/2015, 10:32 pm

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone saying the strip. As crisp said its not the big luxurious place I would imagine it would be, but instead the buildings seem to small and its just a really boring place in general.

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty17/5/2015, 8:01 am

@happysheep

My thoughts exactly, too many locations felt too easy, not threatening at all, and overall empty. Like the caves many people have already mentioned. Those moments when you're walking on a empty highway and the only danger is a occasional wandering Bloatfly got old real fast.

In Dead Money there were traps everywhere, medicine and ammo was scarce, plenty of dangerous enemies and even the environment itself could kill you. (I usually just had Dean following me so I got the cloud resistance bonus) and it was an extremely rewarding DLC even without the gold, which you aren't supposed to be able to carry out anyway, if you understood the theme of the DLC. I can understand why leisure-wise many would like OWB, or Honest Hearts, but I think story-wise Dead Money was easily the best DLC in the game.

I liked the others too, but they just didn't have the same atmospheric level as DM.

CrimsonPhoenix7

CrimsonPhoenix7

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty17/5/2015, 8:53 am

For me, it's west of the Strip - it's the area with the most suitable buildings and the least amount of activity. You'd think there'd be more than one big group of survivors out there (maybe even fighting against each other).

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty17/5/2015, 8:59 am

My least favourite location would have to be.... i don't really know if this would count but the walk to Navarro, the tip toe and saving every 5 seconds and hoping to god you don't walk into a enclave patrol was infuriating, but if i had to say a single location it would be the legates camp, way too underwhelming and maybe a little too hard for my 1st playthrough but that doesn't matter.

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty17/5/2015, 1:09 pm

Vault 22 and Vault 34. I just wanted to get out of them as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty19/5/2015, 2:35 pm

The Repconn test site, I just found it to be rather boring now. I don't ever look forward to doing it whenever I start a new run. I honestly would rather be fighting cazadors or deathclaws then having to be at that test site.
Back to top Go down
DJ Bugga Boo

DJ Bugga Boo

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty19/5/2015, 3:06 pm

Vault 0 and almost every one of the CoC Churches and not to forget I hate San Francisco for some reason. By the way, I'm not even sure if Vault 0 even counts as a Fallout location.

BlackZeroVB

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty19/5/2015, 4:30 pm

Not a big fan of the Dead Money locations. Unkillable enemies, health-sapping fog, and loudspeakers that set off your collar...the place is chock full of annoying things. It's not a bad DLC story and item wise, but I found it very tedious after the first play through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: least favorite location in any fallout game    least favorite location in any fallout game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

least favorite location in any fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next