Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan Overhaul machine daryl body FCOM Call Superpele ghoul boom hunk Mask boomers money Ryse riot vault marvel NPCs wolfenstein mandalorian Gear dead commonwealth Armor Reforged
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinister

Sinister

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:24 pm

My favorite has always been the Prototype Medic Armor from fallout 3. Any other voiced PA annoys me but I can play with that one forever.

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:49 am

Halo franchise suits are the most incredible ones to me, followed by metroid, warhammer 40000 ,crysis, etc...

I specially like the odst suit... i know its not a kind of powersuit, but it resembles one, keeps you alive without making you overpowered.Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 MCF_18289_CA

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:14 am

Frank Horrigan's Power Armor,towering over everyone and able to rip apart others that are in power armor is pretty awesome
Spoiler:
Midwestern power armor looks so intimidating too
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MasterRahl60

MasterRahl60

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:28 am

CodenameHunk wrote:
I like this one: T45d(I like the design of it)
Spoiler:
Absolute favorite replacer. Hated the big clunky vanilla version.
Back to top Go down
19eccho

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:28 pm

I personally love the outcast power armor. The red and black look of it are just so cool and it makes the regular Brotherhood look like a bunch of plain tin men. I always did the Outcast quest lines first in order to get their awesome armor which I would keep until the end of the game. My second favorite pair of armor is easily the Enclave Hellfire Armor. It has a very unique look that I always could not resist.
Back to top Go down
Tekkers

Tekkers

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:53 am

Certainly the Prototype Medic Armor or the Enclave Tesla power armour.

More of a light clothing guy though.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
helljumper4

helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:26 am

MK117 Prototype Combat Power Armor Voiced and Weapons by Donta1979. Nough said,can't wait for his version three though!!

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXYz0tcdq9CByo3cb12BFg9Bi9mj99mqbXfFVrjOovHCeBpVlt
Back to top Go down
Mr Fangboar

Mr Fangboar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:25 am

What is your most favourite Fallout game Powered Armour (s)?

Me personally, I liked

T-51B Powered Armour

Enclave Hellfire Trooper Power Armour

Advanced Powered Armour MkII - Enclave

Midwestern Advanced Powered Armour MkII - Midwestern BoS

MODDED ARMOUR

Courier 6 Power Armour

Vault-Tec Power Armour

EDIT:
i have merged your topic as a similar topic is already in use Smile

best regards

falloutveteran20

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:41 am

Id have to agree with you there man i really like all those vanilla ones but for modded i really loved the Vault-Tec power armour. It just felt so Old World if you know what i mean.

Vrig88

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:04 am

Remnants Power Armor...its got a classic look, makes the character look massive, and the fan system on the back of the armor just completes the whole "powered" look of the suit.

FlamingRangers24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 5:20 am

My favourite suit of power Armor will have to be the outcast power Armor from the t-45b power Armor replacement. Looks so much more advanced than the vanilla version.

Back to top Go down
Mr Fangboar

Mr Fangboar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:46 pm

Vrig88 wrote:
Remnants Power Armor...its got a classic look, makes the character look massive, and the fan system on the back of the armor just completes the whole "powered" look of the suit.

Well the Remnants is just the Advanced Power Armour from Fallout 2 if you think about it closed eyes smile

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Fang! Shhh! No one is supposed to know!

Anyway, my favorite power armor is the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor from Halo Very Happy

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 3:40 pm

The HEV suit from Half-Life.

The Stealth Suit Mk II actually reminded me a bit of it, since it talks to you and administers medicine like the HEV suit. Speaking of that armor, it looks especially awesome with this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42911/?

Don't know if this fits the criteria of "power armor" of this thread, but I'm assuming it does.

Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:17 am

Hellfire? the one from broken steal it just looks so good

Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Across all games it would hands down be the Advanced Power Armor / Remnants Power Armor from the Fallout series.

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:53 pm

The power armor in Robert A. Heinlein's Starship Troopers novel.

CustomMallard

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 8:55 pm

the recon armor from halo 3 is my favorite
Back to top Go down
star wars lover 28

star wars lover 28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:03 pm

My favorite power armor is the Midwestern brotherhood of steel power armor because it looks so intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)   Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Suit of Power Armor (Any game or mod)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next