Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask wolfenstein hunk NPCs machine riot Gear daryl marvel vault money ghoul dead space commonwealth khan FCOM mandalorian body Ryse boom upgrades Reforged Call boomers Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 4:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OakshieldDream

OakshieldDream

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Empty
PostSubject: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick    Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello everyone, today I 'm going to leave a very easy to change the backgrounds on a picture tutorial.

1-In the first place we open image retouching, it is important that the photo you are going to have a homogeneous background edit preferably white.

We select 2 - channel testing going in the red, green and blue channels and choose the one with higher contrast, in this case I 'll edit the blue channel because this is what gives me more hire .

Duplicate the layer of blue, and give it to (Ctrl + L for PC or Cmd + L for Mac) to enter levels , we will trying to get a higher contrast , once selected, it will give the desired contrast ok ..

3-A consegir below to clean the image brightness and remove all use the burn tool in the shadow option , apply the image on the areas we do not want to be deleted and not part of the background.

4 - We press cmd or ctrl key to make a selection on the layer in which we are working .
Once we do this, we will Layers and duplicate , and hide , we are at the top layer .
Click on Layer Mask and invested selection Shift + Ctrl + I or Shift + Cmd + I.

5 - Open the background image we want to use and drag on the image we had, this layer will place the image between the mask and the copy we made earlier.

We would have the work done , finally we look at the layer mask to edit some properties window and will we play with the density and fading to achieve the desired effect.

Usually , you see the result of your image before and after.
I hope you learn , fast and easy as ever!
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rex

Cpt.Rex

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick    Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:58 am

thanks for the little tutorials jessi.. much apprechiate. +1 from me to you Smile

OakshieldDream

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick    Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:17 am

ajja thanks frank! (I hope that is clear and understandable, you know that English is not my specialty)
A kiis frank!

PostSubject: Re: Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick    Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessi Photoshop Tutorial: remove and replace funds. easy trick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1