Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom money hunk Ryse wolfenstein boomers Reforged marvel Call space Gear NPCs vault upgrades commonwealth machine body khan Superpele ghoul dead Mask riot daryl mandalorian FCOM
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
viscake

viscake

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:01 am

Always male, idk why but I hate to play as a female.
Back to top Go down
Bandikoot

Bandikoot

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:35 am

I used to play as male only for a while. Once I discovered body mods and the like, I started playing as a female. For a while it was hard to find some practical to wear what wasn't too revealing and/or too lore breaking.
Back to top Go down
waldus

waldus

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:50 am

i play male, as the power armor looks better on males.
Back to top Go down
yungskiz

yungskiz

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:16 pm

ive always played as a male, in part because i am one, and also because thats where all the tacticool armor is at. in a sandbox game, with near unlimited freedom with mods, i try to make it an all out combat simulator, go figure, tried to do that with f3 too

Back to top Go down
pixelint37

pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:47 pm

i play male usually for role playing
Back to top Go down
Ravenhead

Ravenhead

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:12 am

I alternate depending on what fits my playstyle.
Back to top Go down
Sierran

Sierran

Character sheet
Name: "Trooper"
Faction: NCR
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:37 am

Always male for me, Mainly due to me being an egotistical maniac and always trying to recreate my own image in the form of my character, Bar a few different perks and some speech options, I don't really see the point in playing as a female.

Julum

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 am

I'm tempted to pick female for Fallout 4, since the woman who voiced Jack in Mass Effect will be voicing the player character.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
ChaoticKnight

ChaoticKnight

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 4:15 am

I play as a Male on my modded playthrough, but when I am playing just because I wan't to I play as a Female, but If I had to make a perminent choice either, Female or Male, I would go with Male because most of my favourite armors are specificly only for the Male Gender Smile

-Michael Jordan
Back to top Go down
SickRabbid

SickRabbid

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm playing as male, because most of the armors looking much better at male
Back to top Go down
PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Always male. I don't know why other men like to play as women, besides y'know... breasts, and all that good stuff. It just feels harder to fit into a character that's the opposite gender of me.

Jazzhandsxxxx

Jazzhandsxxxx

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 pm

It might sound strange but i sometimes change genders during playthroughs depending on my mood
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 1:51 pm

I've only played fallout new vegas, but I play as a male. It's probably just me but female characters don't look right in the game, even with mods to change them Neutral
Back to top Go down
PoisonEliteGaming

PoisonEliteGaming

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 pm

djadamson wrote:
I've only played fallout new vegas, but I play as a male. It's probably just me but female characters don't look right in the game, even with mods to change them Neutral

Same, body mods aren't working well no matter the tutorials I try to follow. It isn't worth the effort anyways

Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:13 pm

I usually play as strong athletic female characters who are capable of kicking men's asses. I don't know, that just seems to be fun.
Back to top Go down
MomoTheTerminator

MomoTheTerminator

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:20 pm

i like immersion so mostly male, but i play females on lets play's

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:25 pm

If I get the chance to choose, I always choose female characters. Because I'm bored playing the same generic dudes over and over again who look all the same and have similar backstories, it's just boring. I find it even more anyoing in multiplayer games (looking at you Battlefield).
Back to top Go down
Jarhead505

Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 am

I switch between male and female every time I start a new game
Back to top Go down
XRhino

XRhino

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:58 am

I play as a male most of the time just because most of the mods I use are for males only and I like. I will only play as a female on my playthrough or a female armor or female mods Smile

SuperDuperMutant

SuperDuperMutant

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:32 am

I always choose to play as a male, since I like looking at some power armored man butt.

A more serious explanation is that I just have never felt the desire to play as a female character, in any game where you can choose the gender of your character.

PostSubject: Re: What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?    What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Gender do you use while playing Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next