Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers boom marvel daryl NPCs hunk Ryse wolfenstein commonwealth khan vault FCOM mandalorian Mask machine money Superpele Gear dead Reforged Call riot ghoul space upgrades body
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I use Willow.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap14%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 13 ]
I dont use Willow.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
I use WOTM.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap39%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 37 ]
I dont use WOTM.
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap3%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
I use Both!
Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_lcap40%Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 94

AuthorMessage
KillZ0n3

KillZ0n3

Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Well i don't care much for companions as long as i have beautiful, well-build weapons.
The ones that make me wanna use first person again Very Happy

Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:19 pm

I use both, Millenia makes top of the line guns and I love the fact that they are all real or modeled after real guns (given an exception to one or two I think) as well as the leveled list integration. Willow is an alright companion I like the content she provides like camping and relaxing, cooking and eating. Her voice was a little annoying to me but i can get over that. Has a nice quest as well and I liked the pencil scavenger hunt you go on for her

Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 am

I use WOTM because they're over all awesome guns but I don't use willow cause they force the sexulasiton of her on us and it's annoying

AleenWalker

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:32 pm

I use both. They're two of my favorite mods. Willow has some odd moments but it is still a high qualit mods. And WOTM needs no explanation

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
moddyboy

moddyboy

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm going to use those mod once get my computer working again

ThreeDog

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:45 am

I use WOTM. I don't use Willow because i don't really care much for companions or their back stories.

abadio

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:50 pm

WOTM is great all high quality weapons, its a great mod i recommend it to everyone who gets into fallout on pc. Willow isn't bad shes not the worst companion. I don't like her voice that much its a bit too annoying for my taste. Also, shes usually bugged and doesn't ever bother to attack any enemy's we come across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?!   Who here uses WILLOW and Weapons of the Millenia?! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4