Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boom marvel FCOM upgrades Ryse ghoul space vault machine Mask commonwealth NPCs Gear wolfenstein money body boomers Reforged hunk Call dead khan riot Superpele daryl mandalorian
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TacticalTeddyBear

TacticalTeddyBear

Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Empty
PostSubject: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:23 am

My wife thinks I'm crazy for saying, "ill give my first unborn child for a Fallout 4 release date", when I think that is a totally reasonable trade (since I don't plan on having kids). I have found that gamers can be so impatient when I comes for news about that next awesome game. Wondering what any of you would give for Fallout 4 news/game. Money? Possessions? .........Mother-in-laws?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 2:51 am

Left kidney. And yes, its a no brainer and I didnt even consider other organs.
Left kidney for Fallout 4, right here, right now. That is, if the game is PROPERLY done. Which knowing Bethesda it wont so I get to keep my kidney.
Back to top Go down
kpnut

kpnut

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 3:08 am

raze4573 wrote:
Left kidney for Fallout 4, right here, right now. That is, if the game is PROPERLY done. Which knowing Bethesda it wont so I get to keep my kidney.
Surprising, for me it's my right kidney...

But I generally don't bother following most gaming news (I only recently found out that Predator was a guest DLC character for MKX) and generally let stuff happen when it happens.
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:15 am

Personally im not really in waiting for fallout 4. Don't get me wrong I want to see it, a lot, but fallout new vegas has so much mod content availible that you can play the whole game 15 times and not have the same playthrough. I am personally still very obsessed with new vegas and it is more than enough to hold me over till fallout 4
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 4:20 am

I would give my left nut for a Fallout 4 announcement

Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 5:40 am

I'd give my girlfriend, that way I'd also actually get chance to play it...

two birds one stone.

Back to top Go down
Hellwalker1221

Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: What would I give???   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 6:53 am

What for Fallout 4 would I give??? I got two working nuts, one small cock, a brain full of smarts that sucks at math, two perfect mint condition hands with"just" slightly smaller than average fingers. Oh....would 260$ in BIRTHDAY MONEY do it??? Well Bethesda...I'm waiting. "

Skyline

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:49 am

Everything but my PC and my fridge full of snacks.

ArcheDemonoid

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:37 am

raze4573 wrote:
I'd have to agree.
Although I'm a huge fan of Fallout, Bethesda have been keeping Fallout 4 on the down low (if there is even one being developed) for a long time now, and will probably continue to do so. Now, whilst this is good from the aspect that people are getting 'hyped' about the game and any announcements, it also means that there is a certain expectation now being set. Firstly, it has to live up to Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Secondly, it must also make up for the long wait that us fans are having to perservere through. Finally, by the time there are any announcements, it will also be looking to compete with other 'well awaited' games, such as Half-Life 3 (again, if one is being developed).
So basically, it'll be a huge success that Bethesda will pull out of the hat, and be the greatest Fallout yet, or, it'll be a big flop in comparison to other games, such as Half-Life and previous Fallouts.
Let's hope for the best!

Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:27 pm

No, I actually kind of wish it takes a couple years for Fallout 4 to come since the modding scene is still alive and not dying anytime soon, at least judging from the amount of activity in NV modding.

There's so many great mods, it's like as soon as I'm finished installing them new ones have come out.

Edit: 333 posts, "triples get". When did these stack up? Well, cheers Beer

7thNighthawk

7thNighthawk

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:46 pm

@Eetterinakki: Totally agree with you, I like how NV is still going strong and fear it might die down when Fallout 4 surfaces. It also is really nice because it is not THE mainstream game anymore.
Don't get me wrong, not trying to be a hipster but I like the atmosphere between modders here: It is mostly quite friendly; sure, there's a competition always but it rarely is a hostile one. I got alot of help from several modders I asked for help; some even did way more for than I ever expected; I cannot even dream of fully "repaying" them for it and I just don't know if that's possible if that kind of atmosphere with a brandnew game.

From what I've seen, the Skyrim Nexus seems to be a bit cold (the only Skyrim community reference I have so I might just have a wrong impression) while the New Vegas one mostly is a quite cozy place (apart from the very retarded rules and some, albeit few, very retarded members). I partly credit this to Fallout just being a bit old; yes, the newest one of the series, but still an old game which mostly is played by the solid core.

In my opinion, new games of course have some amazing content but the kind of people that are only there for brandnew games are not really my cup of tea often (again, that does not mean that there are not any good people in new games and bad in old ones ^^).

I don't even know if my poor ass business laptop would even be handle to run it on the other hand Very Happy

Enough textwalling from me.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:09 pm

As long as we have each other, that's all I need. Fallout 4 can take its time. Everything will be okay.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Then again, as long as Fallout continues to receive modding support and a working GECK for each game, I'll be happy. There's still something about New Vegas that I have a almost caring sensation for, I don't know if it's the community that does it or simply it being my favorite game that's still alive, compared to my other all-time favorite Dead Rising 1.

I guess it's also that classic fear that developers will screw a sequel up.

BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:37 pm

I will give my rare collection of PS2 games which among them are Tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 3, also i will give them two posters one from Battlefield 4 and other for Titanfall, i will also give them my kinect and maybe i might sell my wife for Fallout 4 so that i can praise Fallout 4 as my second wife but that wont really happen.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:00 pm

To be honest I would not give anything for it. I would buy it when it is released,because I am sure I won't be able to run F4 with ENB and max graphic settings at connstant 25 fps like I do in Nv closed eyes smile ,so it would be wise for me to get it when I have a better computer.
Also Fallout Nv modding is still goinng well and I am more interested in some mods than in Fallout 4 :$.
I agree with Boom,if I would like to give something for it (but I wont haha) it would be my Kinect. It is something for kids,I had no fun with kinect games,my 12 year old neighbor though TongueTril .
Back to top Go down
andresgrimm

andresgrimm

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:18 pm

They can take as long as they want as far as I'm concerned, I'm still loving what I got.
There is new content that changes the way you play, and it comes out all the time.
I'm good.
This is cake compared to the wait between Fallout 2 and Fallout 3.

Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:39 pm

I actually like the wait, I'm hoping Fallout 4 doesn't come out for about another year. Reason being, my current setup is a laptop and while it play most games really well, I don't think it would be up to par for anything more advanced. So I would like the game to come out when I'm able to upgrade to a better desktop setup, but I wouldn't be unhappy for an earlier release either.

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Honestly I'd rather just wait until the game is completely ready to be released. Bethesda can take their time.
Back to top Go down
TacticalTeddyBear

TacticalTeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:49 pm

All great answers! It's so hard to not get hyped over a game that we perceive to be (hopefully) Much larger and greater than the last. All the rustling of feathers over the E3 rented theater would surly mean something big will be announced, it's the "What will be announced" will be the question and speculation.
Back to top Go down
weijiesen

weijiesen

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:51 pm

I'm stoked.

If getting to play FO4 this year demanded an unorthodox sacrifice involving self-mutilation, I'd give half a toe

PostSubject: Re: Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?   Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are gamers impatient? What would you give for Fallout 4?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next