Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian ghoul marvel riot hunk daryl Call Mask vault space Reforged body commonwealth FCOM dead upgrades NPCs machine boom Gear khan boomers Ryse money wolfenstein Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am

» Greetings!
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:01 am

» hi i'm new person
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coyoteyeah

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:28 am

TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
A advanced form of Nazis that were remnants and started growing in population in a vault. and after the war they were trained enough and invented more powerful guns and gadgets. Play a similar role as the legion taking prisoners, destroying towns and using slaves but also like wolfensteins nazis having advanced armor

This.
Back to top Go down
101stgamerarmy

101stgamerarmy

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:48 am

Mercenary Group, like the Comps of Jorvaskr from Skyrim.

The Empire? They're a buncha panzies!
The Storm Cloaks? They're a bunch of terrorists hiding behind a flag of "rebellion".
The Blades? Fook em!
Alduin? Never 'eard of 'er!

The NCR? LOL!
The Leigion? O.O
The Brother Hood of Steel? Hoo Rah!!!
General Oliver? Yes Man, THROW HIM OFF THE DAM!!!
Back to top Go down
FryingTengu

FryingTengu

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 am

raze4573 wrote:
We never got to know what exactly what happened in Europe, Russia, Asia, Middle-East
Exactly, as of right now we can only assume that the U.S. did "Win", but I really would like to see what happened to the rest of the countries. If they got it hit just as bad as the U.S. or worse. I definitely would like to see a Chinese faction, and maybe be able to tell us what exactly happened to china.
Back to top Go down
Zurab347

Zurab347

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:31 am

Seeing as how the Fallout timeline splits from our own after WW2 I would love to see some factions who have taken on old world sports teams. If the next game is in Boston you could have the Fallout version of the Celtics vs the Fallout version of the Lakers. Great way to tie in the NV storyline, for those that don't now the Lakers play in L.A. which is in Cali home of the NCR. The Lakers fans come to Boston for reasons Bethesda will explain. Also you could play in a game with the two teams. Instead of basketball though it's a gun blazing shootout in a basketball arena, and you determine who wins. It will take away from all the gloom and doom of a post-apocalyptic wasteland. If anything like this does happen, Lakers up!!!

BritishBoyStar

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 am

From another game?? :/ hmm that's a tricky one... I suppose I would like to see the Combine or Universal Union from Half Life 2 in the Fallout Universe.. I mean man oh man those guys are so advanced they make the Enclave and the Aliens from Mothership Zata look like cave men... TongueTril though I must say they might be to powerful and thus just rule the entire planet like they did in the Half Life Universe.. however the Fallout Universe has a LOT!! of creatures and factions in it and that's just in the USA god knows what could be happening in other countries..

So yeah I say the combine from Half Life that would be a cool thing to explore... or maybe and this isn't really a faction as such but the Governor from the Walking Dead.. like he had his own town like in the show somewhere in the wastes where he kept his people safe and fed.. and recruited the Lone Wanderer/Chosen One/Courier/Vault Dweller to perhaps raid other towns and groups for their supplies in order to supply the Governors town.. boy that would be pretty amazing stuff... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Factions that would be cool to see in fallout    Factions that would be cool to see in fallout  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Factions that would be cool to see in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2