Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
upgrades Reforged hunk space Superpele khan wolfenstein machine mandalorian vault Ryse money marvel riot daryl Gear ghoul NPCs boomers Call dead Mask body boom commonwealth FCOM
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:06 am

» New person
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gav07Gaming

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Recently I've caught an interest in my PS2. I was making a list of the games I want to play and at the top was Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter. Now from what I've heard Fallout BOS was the worst of the fallouts. From what I've heard about it it doesn't sound good. Honestly I'm going to play it just because it's a fallout game. But what do you all think about Fallout BOS? Thanks for reading/commenting on this topic
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Zinitrad

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:46 am

Oh god, FBOS. Listen man, the hype is accurate. That game is garbage.

That said, I am in no way saying don't play it. Its certainly an experience in bad game design.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:15 am

yeah better not waste your time, if your curious just watch this..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:44 am

There's Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 3 (BARELY) and Fallout New Vegas.

There is no FOBOS <_< its a heresy and we shan't speak about it. Mkay? Thx.
Back to top Go down
Dienekes

Dienekes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:16 am

Just play more SW Bounty Hunter instead of Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel that game you tried to make up but doesn't exist. Bounty Hunter was a fun game that'll suit your desire for an action-adventure and make you feel really cool.
Back to top Go down
Zinitrad

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:39 pm

Lol at the people trying to pretend that the game doesn't real because it sucks
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:08 pm

I dont know when people started to critique this RPG.Really now its Fallout,personally i am a big fan of the Franchise and i played all of the Fallout games and i must say Brotherhood of steel wasnt bad i mean i enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Never played it because I never had a ps2 (xbox 360 NotWorthy ) but even if people say its not that good I would buy it,because its Fallout Wink
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Why so much hate? ^^ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel is not best fallout game but at last it make fun.
Iplayed it on PS2 and Xbox. lol For me this game is realy underrated, like Brink epic team play game who CoD kidies get shot. Stil have 4 copys of the game. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Brinks awesome, FOBOS is crap. Truth be told, FO1 and FO2 were Interplays magnum opus, their greatest design but after that it went downhill. Company higher ups became...well they became what they became, sad story really.
I'm honestly glad they lost the IP =/
Tactics was in my opinion this last attempt to make another 'Stairway To Heaven' but instead we got "only" 'Rock of Ages'.
FOBOS...was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 pm

No it wanst wrong raze.Maybe you dint played Fallout 1 & 2 thats why you dont like FOBOS dont you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:36 pm

I played Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 and thats exactly why I think FOBOS was shite.
It wasnt my cup of tea and it didnt fill my Fallout need.
Back to top Go down
Zinitrad

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

BoomBewm wrote:
No it wanst wrong raze.Maybe you dint played Fallout 1 & 2 thats why you dont like FOBOS dont you?

As someone who's played all of the mentioned games, I can support that Raze is 100% correct. FOBOS is a piece of dog turd, and while I guess it isnt' inherently the worst game out there, that's like saying that just because this pile of crap doesn't stink as much as that pile of crap, its gonna be okay to eat.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:45 pm

Zinitrad wrote:
BoomBewm wrote:

As someone who's played all of the mentioned games, I can support that Raze is 100% correct.  FOBOS is a piece of dog turd, and while I guess it isnt' inherently the worst game out there, that's like saying that just because this pile of crap doesn't stink as much as that pile of crap, its gonna be okay to eat.
Well thats your's and raze's opinion on the game,but for me this game is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:46 pm

I'm not telling you to stop liking the game but accept that the vast majority of gamers, reviewers and developers itself loathes, hates, despises, finds FOBOS revolting.
It strayed too far from Fallout to be enjoyable by most fans, music, design just...like I said, it felt wrong to me.
Had Interplay kept proper devs on board, didnt have a moron for a CEO...maybe FOBOS couldve been the key to keeping the IP in Interplays shed rather than Bethesdas, who knows.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:52 pm

raze4573 wrote:
I'm not telling you to stop liking the game but accept that the vast majority of gamers, reviewers and developers itself loathes, hates, despises, finds FOBOS revolting.
It strayed too far from Fallout to be enjoyable by most fans, music, design just...like I said, it felt wrong to me.
Had Interplay kept proper devs on board, didnt have a moron for a CEO...maybe FOBOS couldve been the key to keeping the IP in Interplays shed rather than Bethesdas, who knows.
Reviewers,gamers,developers pfffft.I say FUCK THEM!I count on my opinion and i dont dudge a game before i play it,the same goes for Angry Joe who said that Fable 3 sucks but im sorry Joe you suck!Also i dont listen to reviewers,i read reviews yes but im like meh i need to see it for myself and what do i see next?A game which im in love with so there dont tell me about reviews or gamers they can blow themselves because as i said i rely on my own review.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Fable 3 was horrid compared to previous games...Molyneux pushed the franchise off the cliff and trollol'd.
Look, fine, you like FOBOS, I get it. The only thing I liked in FOBOS...well...I dunno, it had Vault Dweller as a badass I guess?
Back to top Go down
Zinitrad

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:21 pm

I... dude, you do realize that reputable reviewers have to play a game extensively before they judge it too?  When they put out their opinion that it sucks buttholes, they're giving an opinion formed after hours of gameplay.  

That isn't to say that the reviewers are neccessarily accurate.  But when you have a game when nearly everyone who's played it has but negative things to say about it (FBOS, Fable 3) its pretty likely its crap.

I'm not denying your right to enjoy it. I'm just saying that when this dude asked if playing FBOS is worth it, the most likely answer is no.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Zinitrad wrote:
I... dude, you do realize that reputable reviewers have to play a game extensively before they judge it too?  When they put out their opinion that it sucks buttholes, they're giving an opinion formed after hours of gameplay.  

That isn't to say that the reviewers are neccessarily accurate.  But when you have a game when nearly everyone who's played it has but negative things to say about it (FBOS, Fable 3) its pretty likely its crap.

I'm not denying your right to enjoy it.  I'm just saying that when this dude asked if playing FBOS is worth it, the most likely answer is no.
He asked yes,but its up to him from now on,to choose to like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:40 pm

This game was interesting because of how drastically different it was to the others. It's like they were trying to piss off the Fallout fanbase and they more than succeeded. I would play it just for shits and giggles but if you are more of a serious person than this game will give you a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel   Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next