Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead Superpele FCOM boom body Ryse hunk ghoul riot daryl wolfenstein space commonwealth Reforged machine NPCs khan Mask Gear boomers marvel money Call mandalorian upgrades vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

*CUE THE TRUMPETS*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kate the Bionic Uterus

*CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 am

DimDim009 wrote:
I enjoy your humbleness, Kate TongueTril

wasteland of Canada eh? You must be Winnipeg! Haahahaha... ehem... sorry bout that.

Where abouts; west coast, the plains, the maritimes, or Quebec.

Post 2:
Antracite wrote:
Welcome to VGU. You sure seem like someone it's fun to stick with. 'See ya around here. Maybe. Hopefully.

grazie Sparring

Post 3:
ZuExis wrote:
Haha, an introduction that made me laugh closed eyes smile. I'm pretty sure you'll fit in well. Welcome to VGU.

I am here to entertain and be entertained. Joy Dance

Post 4:
delta6020 wrote:
Why hello your highness! Welcome to the family kingdom of VGU Smile You shall find yourself well taken care of in here.

My my, "hello your highness" I like you already. finally the respect I deserve. I hope this catches on Vault boy Smile

Staff Edit:
Please do not double-post  cheers
and concerning your "grazie" reply, please keep your posts to over 3 words as much as possible Wink these are all rules you agreed to when you've registered.

Last edited by DVAted on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : merged 4 posts)
Back to top Go down
DimDim009

DimDim009

Character sheet
Name: Clark
Faction: BoS
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 1:55 am

Wow, good guess. You are correct TongueTril

"Not to me. And not to any clone."
Back to top Go down
Kate the Bionic Uterus

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:39 am

DimDim009 wrote:
Wow, good guess. You are correct TongueTril

Oh cool. My brother lived in Winnipeg for a few years while he was becoming an orthodontist. Bloody cold over there. last year it was colder in Winnipeg than on the moon!!! Can you believe that. LoL And in the summers you guys get all those mosquitoes. hehehe I have visited a few times and I have even tasted your famous perogies served on the street carts after the bars close. Ha! Fun, fun. Sooo tasty!

I am afraid to post here now. Am I not allowed to answer people in my thread more than once? I am not sure of this rule. I really have never come across it before. What does a double post here mean?

The one word answers I completely understand. I get that. It was an innocent mistake. I was just answering him in Italian. I love Italians and I live in my cities little Italy.

I don't really care about my post count here. I am not here to grab any mods and run. I am here to meet people and have fun. You know, share some laughs, talk about he game we all like. After I finish my current modding projects maybe get involved with a community project. I realize that you want quality community membership.

As I write this post I have 3 other forum windows open and my two twitter accounts. Yep I can multi task like a champ.

Ya so if a moderator can just confirm with me that double post rule and clarify what I did wrong That would be great.

Edit#1: Ahh... I get it now. Thanks for clarifying that. Now i understand what you mean by double posting in a thread. I have to say that I am also a forum user and I have never been sanctioned for that but maybe it is because I post meaningful posts very often and involved with the communities I join. It does make it difficult to respond to everyone that took the time to welcome me. but I guess and I just shout out a BIG thank you to the membership.

Anyhoos thanks again for clearing that up. I'll just keep editing this post. When I was reading the rules section I did get caught up in that promotion part. That was interesting and I kinda skipped everything else ^^ *blush* I have been a member in a forum that had a similar type of thing going but that was a long time ago. I am all for promotions! Promote me. Do you pay me more? Banana Dance

As soon as I post my first pic everyone from the Nexus picture share will know who I am....

Hmmm... I am thinking out loud here now. I just realized that no one will be able to chat with me here because of the double post rule... I'll have to get used to that one. I'll figure it out.

Cheers <(O_~)>

Last edited by Kate the Bionic Uterus on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volek

Volek

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:45 am

Yo She-Ra Princess of Power, welcome to the new VGU.

I don't consider your screen name offensive or obscene, I mean the uterus is where we all come from, right? Even if it's a bionic uterus.
Well maybe with a few exceptions that were grown in-vitro, but even those have no right to criticise your chosen name, in my opinion. I've seen far more offensive screen names around here and uterus isn't even close. I hope you can keep it.

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 am

Posting numerous times in a row in a single topic is generally discouraged in all forums. I've been active on several dozens of various types of forums since 2005 onwards and I can't remember a single one in which double-posting was tolerated.

Particularly because it's unnecessary... and that it looks bad, takes up more space than needed, with the buttons and dates and other details assigned to each post at a time, when they could all fit into one single batch.

Additionally, a topic here has about 15 posts per page. Would you like a full page to yourself? Furthering this point is that a topic here has a limit of ~1000 replies, after which it auto-splits into a new topic. We naturally would only make the best of a popular topic if we don't double-post, and instead edit our most recent submission to it, or wait for others to reply before we make a new one.

If we had a better auto-merge feature, it wouldn't be a problem, but currently it is.

You may not care of your post count and that's something I really appreciate about you, but other members might (even though it doesn't really factor in the votes for promotion as they would think). Well then we'd end up with a spirited story-teller, laying out a tale of romance and virtue, one phrase/post at a time, as if it were in a chatroom or instant messaging service. By the end of the hectic marathon of posts fragmented paragraphs, he or she would have made 12-20-30 posts in a row, when all could have been condensed into a single one. Leaving aside the difficulty to trudge through the story, it's highly impractical and unbecoming for a forum, as well as unfair in regard to that person's activity.
I'm not saying you did this, but one thing leads to another and believe me - it's not pretty.

Should you feel the need to add more to the topic in which you've just posted, it's simply a matter of editing your last post and adding the new content within it. Keeps the forums clean and the topics shorter, yet with the same amount of information inlaid.

Also, take note that you haven't been sanctioned with negative reputation yet. We acknowledge the fact that new members may have a few slips before understanding the way we play here, and we don't hold it against them. We live and we learn Wink as I still do every day.

Best regards, Uterus  Big Hello Smiley

Back to top Go down
maybenexttime

maybenexttime

Character sheet
Name: Nova
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 70

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:17 am

Welcome to VGU, "Your highness."

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxYtkZcLsMZbIKBe6Z35liA
Kate the Bionic Uterus

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

mpaz96 wrote:
Hey Kate, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay in VGU.
Thanks mpaz96. I always have enjoyed my FO friends. I have always found that they are way to into this game LoL and that suites me just fine ^^

alonewolf003 wrote:
0Oookay. Welcome Kate, the princess of Power, to our warm little community, I do hope you enjoy your stay  RockOn .
I hope so too alonewolf003. I always enjoyed the mythology of the wolf. Especially the native american and inuit perspective. There is just something very appealing about the lone wolf. I also think of the lone wolf following a lone person. The lone person makes a fire and eats his meal and the lone wolf slowly comes closer but keeps the distance... then the lone person shoots a scrap of meat towards the lone wolf. Over a few days and nights a friendship develops and before you know it they have an understanding, a friendship...

MCWogboy wrote:
Hi Kate nice to see another new member and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your time here.
So you kinda got to explain that nic name of yours eh? MCWogboy... hmm... are you referring to a wog? Any ways I really hope to enjoy meeting people a listening, learning and participating but mostly I hope to share some laughs. Cheers Beer

Devinfallout wrote:
Welcome Kate! Hope to see you around the forums, and in the chat too. The chat mostly is not filled all the time, but it can be, and it can be one fun time! Enjoy your stay. Wink
Yes I like to chat. I went there earlier and met some people. I ussually chat while I have a bunch of other chat windows open. Like my twitter accounts and other chat groups and shout boxes. it is best to do that sort of thing all at the same time Air Guitar

DiamondDog wrote:
Nice to see a new member and i have to say thats probably the most forthcoming intro i've seen on here lol. Hope you enjoy your time here and...that's a interesting name ya got there TongueTril
Ya the name is an attention getter for sure. You'll never forget it. If you ever see it on another forum you'll recognise it right away. The intro... well it was created to make you smile. I hope I was successful in that endeavour. Bt your responce it looks as if I was and that makes me happy. Blanket Bounce

DimDim009 wrote:
I enjoy your humbleness, Kate TongueTril
LoL you aint seen nothing yet! I have 4 brother and sisters so I am used to fighting for attention. All in good fun though. Angry Mob

MadBoy wrote:
ok, that's a lot to take in... but I think I got it. Welcome aboard Kate!
Hope you have heaps of fun here at VGU, make yourself at home.
Hi MadBoy. Cali boy eh. Where abouts? I have been across Cali a few times. My fave being San Diego but nothing beats Malibu. I still dream of Malibu... *sigh*

maybenexttime wrote:
All hail the might Kate, the newly appointed queen of VGU!
I LIKE YOU ALREADY XDDD

Decker2468 wrote:
Welcome to VGU Kate. Hope you enjoy the community here.
it is nice of you to take the time and welcome me Decker2468. That happens to be my parents code to get in their garage LoL

ABakedPotato1234 wrote:
maybenexttime wrote:
All hail the might Kate, the newly appointed queen of VGU!
ummmmm... im pretty sure im the queen of VGU. GOSH
Welcome to VGU kate, kat, kit, kat
anyway welcome i hope you have a good time here and remember. enjoy the beards around here
XOXOpotato
Enjoy the beards or beers? I'm a Canadian gal. We like both!

Tesvixen wrote:
Well this is probably the strangest introduction post I've ever seen.
What type of strange? Like creepy old man staring at you on the bus strange :stabby:
or like I wasn't expecting to be so surprised strange? Vamp Bat

Risefenix wrote:
Welcome Kate i like your lovely introduvtion , hope you enjoy our community
Thank you so much for the compliment. It is a kinda lovely introduction isn't it. Thanks for noticing. I really like myself. Sleep

delta6020 wrote:
Why hello your highness! Welcome to the family kingdom of VGU Smile You shall find yourself well taken care of in here.
Oh delta6020... you don't have to bow and call me, "your highness." A simple goddess of all things and agent of perfection will suffice... Tackling run

ZuExis wrote:
Haha, an introduction that made me laugh closed eyes smile. I'm pretty sure you'll fit in well. Welcome to VGU.
SCORES! Thank you. That was all I wanted to hear. You have made my day. Now if only I can find someone to massage my achy feet Big Hello Smiley

mpaz96 wrote:
Well Kate, I actually like your name, very creative. I say you change it only if someone gets offended. Maybe you should talk with DVAted about it, but.... I think you should leave it like that for now.
Thanks for the support mpaz96. But I challenged the admin to a thumb wrestle and won a beer, a handful of Chex cereal and some extra time to see if anyone complains about it. Rambo Shooting Gunslinger

Antracite wrote:
Welcome to VGU. You sure seem like someone it's fun to stick with. 'See ya around here. Maybe. Hopefully.
Big Slap I try. I mean I don't want to be boring. I think I'll stick around for a while. I have some new ideas and this may be the place to watch them grow. Yes Antracite, I think this place will do just fine. *cue evil laugh* Muwahahahaha... Facepalm

Volek wrote:
Yo She-Ra Princess of Power, welcome to the new VGU.

I don't consider your screen name offensive or obscene, I mean the uterus is where we all come from, right? Even if it's a bionic uterus.
Well maybe with a few exceptions that were grown in-vitro, but even those have no right to criticise your chosen name, in my opinion. I've seen far more offensive screen names around here and uterus isn't even close. I hope you can keep it.

You know there really is such a thing as a bionic uterus. It is a medical implant and I read about it on Ray Kurzweil's website/forum. If you don't know who he is then find out. He is a living genius and has invented many things that we all use today. That is where I got the name Bionic Uterus and I still use it over there. I added my name to it later on and the rest is history🍿

Hey thanks for the great introduction everybody. I have obviously figured out the "double post rule" and I look forward to sharing a few laughs with you all around dem boards.
Back to top Go down
blueylucky38

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey kate and welcome to VGU hope you have a great time here meet a lot of nice people and make a lot of friends have a nice day thanks for reading PEACE Vault boy Smile

MadBoy

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:26 am

I live around socal, close to Costa Mesa.
Been all around Cali and my favorite would be the bay area or downtown LA.

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 am

Hi Kate I use the name MCWogboy as I am a wog because I am Italian living in Australia, I also added MC just for a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *CUE THE TRUMPETS*   *CUE THE TRUMPETS* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*CUE THE TRUMPETS*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-