Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele riot FCOM boomers machine boom vault Reforged wolfenstein space hunk upgrades commonwealth Gear NPCs dead Ryse daryl money khan Mask body ghoul marvel mandalorian Call
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:33 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:37 pm

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Smellen D'generes Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm

» New person
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:29 pm

» Howdy pardners.
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:06 am

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:44 am

» who here is a mandalorian??
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raisthewolf

Raisthewolf

Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Empty
PostSubject: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:17 pm

This is an idea I've been fond of for a while on all bethesda games. It's playing more than one character but on the same save, so actions that one character does affect the world that the other characters are a part of. This way, you can have a character in each faction without any story inconsistencies (NCR supporter who is a brotherhood of steel member). I remember there was a mod that did this in oblivion, WRYE morph. Have any of you heard about one similar for nv of FO3? Thoughts on the idea itself?

Comrade-Norsch

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:30 pm

That would be pretty intresting. Maybe Kind of like how GTA5 did there 3 way character story system? I would find that very entertaining and at certain parts all 3 members (Or however many main characters there would be) would meet up at certain times in the wasteland either working together or against eachother. Thats an awesome idea though to come up with Raiswolf.  Smile 

Raisthewolf

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:06 pm

thanks, on the oblivion mod it actually had the option to use your inactive characters as followers

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:16 pm

this would be interesting. Maybe they could do something like what Dragon Age: Origins did and have two of your other characters follow you constantly, then switch to whichever one you want at your convenience.

Pancoar

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:21 pm

That would be cool. I'd love to bring over some of my previous characters as companions on a new playthrough. Maybe even have them react to the choices you make as you play.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Slyther

Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Red Queen Amaryllis
Faction: Shadow Inquisition
Level: Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:27 pm

That would be interesting. Considering they already did a character story playthrough in GTA5. What I would like to see is hopefully yet not possible, an advanced companion system so I can control them individually like the player. I always wanted to get the tactical feel whenever me and my squad mates are clearing a building or doing special ops, etc, that I can command them each to progress through. I wish I could see a mod like that.

**Screenshot story-arcs on hiatus until further notice**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough   Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout multiple characters on the same playthrough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1