Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul mandalorian hunk body boom space boomers Ryse Mask Gear machine riot marvel commonwealth dead vault Call money upgrades Reforged wolfenstein Superpele NPCs daryl FCOM khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Would you become ghoulified if you would never age and die?
Yes
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap44%Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 64 ]
No
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap44%Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 63 ]
I'm already a ghoul
Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 144

AuthorMessage
ConradeBear

ConradeBear

Character sheet
Name: Kovalsky
Faction: Soviet
Level: 38

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:40 pm

So lets begin, i prefer to die, not because of something preconception, no is not about to ugly look that they have, is because of the painfull life of a ghoul because of your rotten skin and an apparence grotesque your life will be not easy , people will flee from you, people will hate you and all that things that people do, after a couple of days you will regret that you have not been killed and you will isolate yourself, madness, pain, rage all that bad fellings will make you become a feral ghoul.

So even if you not die, will be hard to live in such condition right ?

Like graphical art? Check my work here:
Back to top Go down
FalloutAddiction117

FalloutAddiction117

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 3:34 am

I'd rather be incinerated by a nuke rather than live in the Wasteland. There is no way I could live human or ghoul in a world like Fallout.

BlakGrizzly

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:44 am

Hmmmm I guess I would live as a normal human being but would consider turning into a ghoul if I decided that I would like to live more. With purpose of course, like to help a society that I considered that is worth something. Or for personal revenge or something like Raul Tejada in new vegas that chased down bandits that killed a prostitute that reminded him of his sister and when he got shot multiple times he refused to die. Machine Gunner
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 4:47 am

In the current day, Hell yeah! There'd be so many amazing advancements in technology that I could live through.

But in the fallout universe, No way in hell. The wasteland is rough enough as it is and I doubt it would ever recover.

AReallyWeirdGuy

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:31 pm

HHMMM... This is an interesting question. On one hand you have rotting flesh, discrimination (which in the Fallout universe means more likely to get a bullet to the head), the risk of becoming feral, seeing everyone you knew over the years die of old age, and having to be exposed to an ungodly amount of radiation (which I can imagine must be painful). On the other hand you have an extended lifespan, seeing technological and social evolution firsthand, being able to share old stories (maybe even pre-war if you lived back then), and fellow ghouls not judging you for your looks. So all things considered, I would be a ghoul if that meant I can stay in a settlement and be the weapon repair man. Otherwise, no.
Back to top Go down
paradoxwing

paradoxwing

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:07 pm

no, immortality is a curse not a gift , id go insane if i lived forever seeing everyone else around me die , romantic relationships fail or you have then die while you are still walking as a corpse sorry no thanks lol

guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Never. Even if its for the name of science. Not only will the rotting flesh play its part, the shun from human communities will slowly play its course and pave the way to becoming a fully-fledged feral.

You do have to admit that if you truly become a ghoul in reality - especially in this modern age. You'll be succumbed to scientific tests by numerous government agencies. Just look at the mutants from X-Men.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
carti

carti

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 11:02 am

I feel like ghouls smell so noo thanks Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 1f44e
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:10 am

I couldn't become a ghoul. while it would be very interesting to age extremely slowly, i wouldn't want to see all of the friends and family i have die around me while i have to sit there and have it happen. Then there comes the inevitability of becoming feral and trying to hurt people. It'd be cool to see the world change around me while i seemingly don't age, but the consequences far outweigh the benefits for me.

Dankashen

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 10:03 am

Id rather not become a ghoul as think about all the bigots they would give you a hard time or even just kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?   Would you become a ghoul if you could never die? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you become a ghoul if you could never die?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5